Sorry

A bit of Both

 

Seunghyun arrived at the hospital. Went to the recpetion and asked where his wife was located.

Third floor. ICU.

He didnt know what to do.

He arrived at the third floor and asked the nurse where the ICU was.

 

“Who is your patient sir?”

“Kim Soojin”

“Right this way sir.” The nurse directed him to the hallway where he saw his mother and Soojin's mother.

 

He bowed his head because he knew they were all angry at him.

He walked towards his mom.. then....SLAP.

 

His mom slapped him.

“You are a....bad husband, bad person. Where were you?” She was shouting at him. Soojin's mom held onto her shoulders.

 

Seunghyun's mom was crying.

 

“How shouldnt have gone here anymore.” His mom told him.

 

He bowed his head and a tear fell down. He knew what he have done. He felt guilt, he felt sadness, he was angry at himself, he was angry at everything.

 

“She died thrice and you werent even here.”

“She was looking for you. She was only asking for you.” She said between her sobbing.

 

Soojin's mom sat his mom down and comforted her. Seunghyun bowed at both of them.

 

“Im so sorry.”

“Its too late for that” His mom snapped back at him.



He turned his attention to the other room. You could see her behind the big windows. She had a respirator on. She had so many intravenous line around her. There were so many machines. Her right arm had a cast on. Her head was wrapped with gauze.

 

The sight of her made Seunghyun lose his senses. He couldnt comprehend what was happening to him. His feelings were all mixed up, his thoughts was were gone, his body felt so cold, his heart felt so heavy. He thinks he has lost his soul.

 

Seunghyun's mom went out for she needed to be away from her son of she could hurt him. Soojin's mom was left in the hallway with him.

 

He sat on the chair and looked at his hands. He touched his wedding ring and figeted with it.

 

“Seunghyun, if you want to go inside you can go to the nurse and tell her. She will give you an gown and caps to cover your hair and shoes. Thats only if you want darling.”

 

“Im so sorry.”

 

She smiled at him. He felt a tight embrace.

 

“Im so sorry.” He kept repeating as his tears continously fell.

 

 

________________________________________

Too dramatic? Too dedictable? Tell me please. lol Im bored. hahahahaha