Not So Sure

A bit of Both

 

He smirked as he tucked her hair behind her ear.

He stared into her eyes then glanced at her lips.

He then continued to stare deeply into her eyes.

He loved the way it glistened in the moonlight.

She held his neck and caressed it with her thumb.

She kissed his nose and it made him laugh.

“Seunghyun, dont you wish you married me instead?” she whispered in his ears.

It made him shiver in excitement and lust.

“Yes.” he said as he kissed her hard on the lips.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Ok. I just need to make sure if all gowns coming from Valentino will come on Tuesday. You know I need them by then because we need to make sure they fit the girls.”

 

Seunghyun heard her say over the phone while she was also typing something on her laptop.


“Ok fine. Tuesday 5:00pm is the latest. Please just make sure they come on the time. You know how busy we are at this time of the year. Ok thank you. “ She turned off the phone and continued to type very fast.

 

Seunghyun leaned over the door frame of the bathroom and observed her. He was trying to think of an excuse so he can not attened the dinner later.

“Hey.”

“Hey.” She replied without looking at him.

“I dont think I can come with you tonight.”

 

She looked at him and turned her attention back on her article. She knew it. He never wants to attened those kind of things. Lunch parties, exclusive dinners, any event which includes sitting with people he hardly knows.

She sighed loudly which gave him a hint that he needs to say why.

 

 

“Jiyong needs me to redo the rap part I made. You know him. I need to go there and satisfy his pefectionism.”

“Ok.” She said without hesitation.

“Im sorry. I just really need to finish this.”

“Ok.”

“Ok then. I'll see you later.” He said as he went over to kiss her forehead.

 

 

 

“Seunghyun?”

“Yes?”

“Dont forget about our anniversary dinner tomorrow night.”

“Ok.”

 

He closed the door behind him stopped for a moment, he wants to get a divorce but how could he tell her when everytime this thought comes into his mind he couldnt help but to feel guilty.

He doesnt love Soojin anymore.

 

But deep inside he wasnt quite sure.