Sudden double Date?

My bestfriend's Brother?

Sunhae's POV

 

I was stil laying on the bed when I felt someone or something coming inside my bed o_O

I first didnt move omg! its someone! but who! I bet its a thief!

I slowly took the clock on my table and turned away from the person inside the bed. I could just see a little hair so I Was sure its a person!

"You stupid thief!" I screamed and begann to kick him with the clock and he just tried to make me go away.

 

"What happened!?!" I saw Minjun opening the door and staring at me. "A thief!" I yelled and he look confused.

"Omo oppa you came home tonight? and Sunhae.. you and he?hahahahaha!!"I saw Heelin loughing and pointing with her finger to me. What did she say oppa? So its her brother oh...

I just put the clock away and looked to her brother.

"Ahmm hey sorry for hitting you" I said and looked to him but he didnt turn his face.

"YAh! Kim Heechul next time be a little less drunk and look where you are going to sleep!" Minjun walked to him and pick him up.

WHAT?!?! KIM HEECHUL? that boy again! I didnt even know its Heelin's brother!

"YOU!" I said suddenl and he looked to my face and widden his eyes.

"Sunhae!?" He said and kept looking to me,

"Dont tell me you both know each other..."Minjun said and gave a pissed face.

"I didnt know it too! and you are my brother. and you my friend Heelin! how couldnt you tell me!" Heelin said but she was stil loughing -_-

"Yah! we dont know each other at all! Just from school this boy is annoying!" I said and realized I was wearing really short pijamas and saw the glare from both of this bos on my body!

I went and took a jacket then went to Heelin's room.

"You both really" Heelin said to Heechul and MinJun before following me.

 

 

 

Heechul's POV

 

Really I dont feel any sleepy anymore. Im sure I will get a blue eye because of that girl! She hit me so bad. 

But I dont mind haha it was funny but why the hell is Minjun here I thought when I looked to my left and saw him glaring at me.

He just turned and was about to go out.

"You came back?" I said.

"Yes are you happy?" He smirked to me and just walked outside from the room.

I really hate this dude I really do.. I got hurt way to much because of him and I wont let that happen again.

 

 

 

Heelin's POV

 

That just made my night! My brother really came to the exactly moment this is so funny.

"Hey stop loughing finally! Its not funny! I thought your brother wont come home?" Sunhae said while putting her jacket away.

"He said he would sleep by his friends house how can I know he will come suddenly haha"

"Ahh seriously its so late we should sleep now so will I sleep here?" Sunhae asked.

"Hmm if you want to sleep with my brother again you can :P or Minjun haha" I couldnt stop but lough again and she beann to hit me with pillows.

While we were playing suddenly the door opened and MinJun came inside.

"Hey! you should knock on the door before coming inside" I said and he smirked.

"I just wanted to check if everything is ok? haha I will sleep now" HE turned his back and went outside.

 

"We should sleep too like seriously" Sunhae then said and I nod. We both went sleeping after that in my bed. I was glad its very big.

 

 

The next day..........

Nobody's POV

 

Everybody was downstairs already for breakfast and everybody could see the awkward glares Heechul and MinJun gave to each other but kept quiet.

"So girls want to go somewhere today? Since its sunday" Mr Kim said.

"We dont know really." Heelin replied while eating her sandwich.

"I just came to Seoul so lets hang out together"Minjun then said and the parents agreed thts its a good idea.

They all eat there meal and when it was finished Heechul stood up.

"Heelin you go show MinJun around or whatever I will spend time with Sunhae" That was the only thing he said befre holding Sunhae's hand and dragging her upstairs with him.

"Yahhlet me go I dont wanna hang out with you!" Sunhae was trying to let him go of her hand.

"I wont let you go out with that boy anywhere ok! Just spend time with me today and the other days I willl make sure he is not to near to you" 

"But why? Its just your cousin! and who am I to you!"

"Please just be quiet and listen to me this one time ok? Now go and change your clothes so we can go out" Sunhae just nod and went inside her room.

"Ahh seriously what happened between them too that he is like that!" She complain to herself while changing her clothes. She wore a nice jeans and a short shirt.

In some minutes she went out of the room and just looked to Heechuls face.

"What? ar we going now or not?" Sunhae asked.

"Of course we are going come on" He said and walked down.

"We are going Heelin! See you later^^" Sunhae winked to Heelin and Minjun before going.

 

"Why the heck is she going out with him"Minjun talked to himself and Heelin looked to his face. "Well they seem to like each other dont you agree?"

"No I dont he almost forced her to go out with him.. I wil go and meet my friend have fun Heelin" MinJun said then just walked up.

"How amazing now Im alone -.-"Heelin thought and suddenly her phone rang. "Hey Heelin how are you? How is it going with my sister?" It was Donghae who called her.

 

Heelin: Its good she went out and Im sitting at home lonely eating breakfast *she giggled*

Donghae: Oh.. do you have any plans for today? If not lets meet Im alone too and bored.

Heelin: *blushes* Sure we can^^ I dont have any plans and its better then staying home for both of us right hehe

Donghae: Of course :D Lets meet at the Han River beside our school in like a hour?

Heelin: Ok oppa^^ annyeong

Donghae: Annyeong see you^^

 

She went upstairs and fixed her cltohes and took one of the best outfits she could. She was just to excited for this date.

 

 

 

OK I have to stop here XD because I need to go :P

I will ubdate maybe tomorrow :D hope you like it so far :D

Comments are love <3