....The Date

My bestfriend's Brother?

Heechul's POV

 

So here were we just looking to eachother bored and emotionless in the ice caffee.

"Why do you even bring me out when we are going to sit here" Sunhae then finally stoke. She was all quiet until now.

"I thought you will never speak! Lets do something else I just wanted to eat ice now" I said and stood up. She stood up too and we both walked out from the caffee.

We walked beside the river in downtown Seoul and she stil looked bored. Aishh what shold I do -.-

"Look!" i said and as she turn I began to throw a little water on her face.

"YAh you!" I ran away form her but she tried to catch me. "You are fast! But I will catch you anyways for this!" I was stil runing away and she stood for awhile to wish the water form her face.

I came back and helped her.

She looked up to my face and I got closer to her.

"BAng! its my turn!" She yelled as she throw water on my face this time! Ahh  I really hate that -.-

But I felt myself smiling stupidly without moving just looking how beautiful she is  while loughing to me while looking to my eyes.

Dang.. god what happened to me I cant stop staring this is not good..

"Hey are you fallen asleep with open eyes" I saw her staying infront of me smiling cute.

"No noo" I didnt even know what to reply her.

"Haha oppa come! lets ride this thing there!" I looked to my side and saw a big ferris wheel. ( http://www.marios-reisen.de/fotos/06_08_wien_bratislava/052_riesenrad.jpg)

"As you want my crazy girl" I loughed and she dragged me to it. She is a really funny person when you know her and so random. Just like me? haha

 

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

I never tried to look as good as today I think never ever. I didnt think I will feel so nervous! I dont even know what to do with Heelin nor where to go.

I just stand here now beside the Han River. Waiting for her to come.

Suddenly I saw her innocent face looking at me.

"Hi^^" She said while walking towards me.

"Hey.. you look great today."

"Thanks you too^^" 

There was an awkward silence already so I decide to go somewhere.

"Do you want to go to that amusement park over there? It should be fun" I asked her then smiled and she just nod.

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

"Ahh this is so damn high!" Heechul was looking just to Sunhae's face scared because they ferris Wheel was really high! and it stopped on the most high point to let people go outside.

"You are scared! haha" Sunhae point to him and begann to lough. "No Im not! Its to high! dont you just agree o.O"

"No you are just scared awwww" Sunhae said and ruffle Heechul's hair which made him smile. 

 

Meanwhile Donghae and Heelin went to the same amusement park and bought some ice cream.

They both sat down to a bench and begann talking a little. But in awhile Donghae begann to sing a cute a nice song just looking into Heelin's eyes. He already felt something for her but he didnt know if it was love or did he just like her?

"You have an amazing voice Donghae" Heelin said and it was the first time calling him with his name.

"Thank you I just felt like singing for you :)" He smiled and made her blush.

"Sunhae?" Then Heelin said and looked to the ferris wheel. "Sunhae? where?" Donghae looked around to see where she is looking.

"Nowhere I thought I saw her^^ Lets go and ride something oppa" She tried to bring him away form them both to let them have fun and Donghae just followed and was happy that Heelin hold his arm.

 

 

 

MinJun's POV

(Had this outfit on http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9selrtyAC1qajopmo1_500.jpg)

 

I was walking around the streets and looked around if I will find this jerk somewhere with MY girl. Yes you cant have him Heechul as last time... The girls always chose me and not you.

I thought finally when I saw then in this amusement park. I slowly follow them and saw they understood well To well for my opinion.

I came close to them and went to a game booth to win something for her. And like always the luck in on my side! I won something that she might like :) (this > http://www.hellokittyshop.ch/images/Bilder/pluesch/860.118907_m.jpg)

"Annyeong!!" I said while holding the gift in for my face and looking cutely.

I saw her smiling brightly when she saw me but Heechuls face wasnt happy at all but who cares.

 

 

Ok I will ubdate this more tmr XD haha See you all!! ^^ 

Hope you like :)

and thanks for the comments! ^^