Everything is so Different.....

My bestfriend's Brother?

Sunhae's POV

 

I still couldn't remember her face it was like someone I never saw in my whole life was talking to me. "You grow up so fast" she said to me and tried to hug me but I went inside the car. I can't just let her be like nothing happened, she never called me and never asked how I am, I can't forgive her.

 

We arrived home  fast and I saw a boy staying outside the House. He was really pretty and cute looking. "Sunhae let me introduce him to you^^ thats your brother Donghae" she said and I Was so happy to see him that I couldn't hold my feelings and hugged him as hard as I can.

 

"Im so happy to see you oppa" I stil didn't stop hugging him and could see a smile on his face. "I really missed you Sunhae, I always wanted to know you so much, Welcome home!" Donghae said to me and lead me to the house. Atleast I have him here.

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

I was so suprised for her reacting when she saw me. I never thought she would be so full of emotions. I already like her a lot Im glad she came to us. I was feeling lonely now I think I can be happy.

 

"Thats your room Sunhae" I showed her the room beside mines. "Its cute" she said and went inside. "Donghae?" she said.

"Yes Sunhae is something?" "Is everything with the University finished for tomorrow because I have to start school^^"

 

"Yes don't worry mom already did everything, you should rest now see you tomorrow little sis" I smiled and walked out of her room.

 

NOBODY'S POV

 

Kim Family

 

"Oppa where are you Dad is really mad already, you should come home today" Heelin was talking on the phone with Heechul

Heechul: Im staying at Hankyungs house today Its better or he will kill me!

Heelin: no he won't he said its ok already come on please

Heechul: Ok I will come home today -.- but later ok when everybody is sleepin

Heelin: Ok tell me when you are here ok see you annyeong^^

Heechul: yup Annyeong lin.

 

"Who was it Heechul?" Hankyung asked him after the call. "It was my sister Heelin you remember? she told me to come home later, I think she is right I will go at midnight"

"What you want bro" Hankyung smiled to him.

 

Sunhae's POV

 

Lee Family

 

Everything is so different here Im going to school already tomorrow I hope there are ncie people in the school. Now I have to rest a little.

 

NEXT DAY

 

Nobody's POV

 

"Sister wake up its time for school already" Donghae came to Sunhae's room and tried to wake her up. She looked up and smiled peacefully. "Im coming oppa" Donghae went outside to wait for her. She fast wear something pretty and went outside to him. "We don't have school uniforms?" Sunhae asked him.

"Not in the Uni, pabo haha" He hold Sunhae's hand and lead her to the car.

 

Kim Family

 

"Aish I thought Heechul oppa said he will come huh? I guess he was just joking -.- lets hope he won't come late to school again" Heelin said to herself as she walked outside. "Heelin!!" she heard someone yelling her name and looked it was Heechul. "Yah Why didn't you come?"

 

"Im sorry Hankyung didn't let me go yesterday we went to the disco" Heechul said and you could see that even if he wouldn't he looked so tired and sleepy. "Just lets go or we will be late"

They went to school with Heechul's car.

 

AT THE SCHOOL

 

"Wow I really like this school oppa its so great^^" (http://www.fsb.muohio.edu/asiaep/3.jpg) Sunhae said and couldn't stop looking. "Our first lesson is soon and as the last year student I should bring you to the class come on" Donghae smiled and they both went inside.

 

Heechul and Heelin already arrived  at school to and went inside. "Hey heelin now you are going to the same university as me haha" Heechul said jokingly. "And what?" Heelin looked annoyed to Heechul. "Now I can tease you more" Heechul tickled his sister and then went to his classroom.

 

"Look who is coming late again" Donghae said while looking to Heechul who just came to the classroom. "Why do you even care" Heechul gave him a evil glare. "KIM HEECHUL!! ITs already your third time to come late! If this happens again I will call youre parents! now go and sit down" The teacher screamed to him.

 

He nodded and walked to his seat before sitting down he throw a little pencil to Donghae's head from behind. "Hey do you want to die!" Donghae screamed and Sunhae was just looking what they both were doing and enjoying it how they were fooling around. "I said be quiet everyone!" the teacher yelled again.