nOw I know ^^

My bestfriend's Brother?

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL *Lunch Time*

 

 

"ahmm Sunhae?" Heelin looked up to Sunhae.

"Neh Heelinah :) is something?" Sunhae asked her.

"No just, I wanted to ask you is this boy I saw with you with yesterday your boyfriend?" Heelin asked curious.

"You mean DonghaE? omoo ani haha he is my brother :)!" Sunhae answered with a bright smile.

"Ohh haha I thought he is your boyfriend^^ I didnt knew you have a brother in this school like me" Heelin said.

"You have one too?" Sunhae asked but before Heelin could say something a boy came to give them a invite for a party. 

 

"I would be glad if you two girls come to my party tomorrow" the boy asked Suhae, he was kind of looking like this boy who was playing piano the day before "Oh yes and my name is Lee chi hoon" 

 

"Should we go Sunhae?" Heelin asked Sunhae "Yup lets go" 

 

 

Chi Hoon's POV

 

I was looking to them both too long from behind I couldn't stop but had to ask them, now Im so glad I did. I hope I can get close to each of them. They are so pretty^^ and not like the other girls in this school.

 

I gave them there invite and went home to plan everything.

 

 

 

Sunhae's POV

 

"Sunhae Im going to my next class now" Heelin said to me before staying up. "Heelinah can we study together this night? Im to lazy when Im alone hehe" I asked her.

 

"Of course! Just message me your adress ok" She said smiling and she looked really happy. "Ok Heelinah Annyeong^^"

 

When Heelin was walking away I saw my brother and this guy argueing again. Its really funny to look at them sometimes^^ I don't think the really dislike eachother.

 

"And what are you a big playboy just go away you already kissed every damn girl in this school" Donghae was saying to Heechul. "And what what can I do when Im so awesome and they all love me?" Heechul replied him arrogantly like he always is -.-

 

I was loughing while watching them it was just too funny. ^^

 

AFTER SCHOOL in Sunhae's HOUSE

 

Nobody's POV

 

"Sunhae youre friend just came" Sunhae's mother yelled to her and she came downstairs and walked with Heelin to her room. "Your hosue is pretty Sunhae" Heelin smiled

 

Sunhae: Thank you Heelinah hehe lets study History first :)

Heelin: yes what you want^^ is youre brother home too?

Sunhae: I think he is taking some pho.... , 

Before Sunhae could finish her sentence Donghae came inside and said "both of you gimme a nice smile I want to take a picture :D"

 

They hugged eachother and Donghae put the picture. "It looks so cute" he showed the girls the picture. "Im going again now see you Bye Heelin"

 

Heelin's POV

 

OMG He knows my name thats actually so cool. Wait why am I so happy about that.

"Yahh Heelin haha its already late should we stop for today?" Sunhae woke me up from my dream. "Oh yes :D I wil go now Bye Sunhae"

I called my Dad and he send the car to Sunhaes house.

 

Nobody's POV

 

After Heelin went home Donghae came in Sunhae's room again and asked about there Dad, how he was. Sunhae then just told him that he never cared about  his family and just trow her away like she is nothing for him, while Sunhae was really hard crying. 

Donghae hugged her and said that everything willl be better now. 

 

 

Her Mother heard that all and came inside and asked her "Why don't you talk with me Sunhae? do you want to make me suffer."

Sunhae didnt answer her and looked away. "Talk with me!" her mother yelled at her

"You never wanted me do you!!? You never called me once for this years you just wanted your son and nobody else I was always to much for you! I dont want to see you" Sunhae stood up and close the door. Good that Donghae was there to calm her down because he could understand it really well what she was going true.