Two different sides?

My bestfriend's Brother?

Sunhae's POV

 

Soon the class end and everyone went to eat lunch. I was searching for a place to sit and saw a really cute girl sitting alone beside the window and reading a book.

 

"Hi^^ can I sit here?" I asked her and she smiled ot me. "Of course Im Kim Heelin nice to know you, and you are?"

"Im Lee Sunhae nice to know you too" I answered and sit down.

We talked a lot and were really confortable it was like as I know her for a long time already Im happy to find a friend here so fast. 

 

"oh! Its already time I need to go Heelin" I stood up because it was already to late and my brother told me he would wait for me. "Ok Sunhae I wil see you tomorrow" she said and I left fastly.

 

"Oh god where is donghae is he maybe outside? or where!!" I was running around the school to find Donghae but I didn't saw him anywhere. Then I heard someone playing piano in the music room, the door was open so I looked inside maybeits Donghae because I know he can play it too.

 

When I looked inside I was kind of shocked, such a beautiful, handsome and talented boy. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEzUwuW_AZ4&feature=related). He looks to peaceful when he is playing piano, not like the boy before who was acting like a playboy and being mean.

 

But suddenly the peaceful moment was dusturb because of some girls screaming outside at the window, when they saw him playing. He stoped playing and looked up and saw me. He didn't say anything just looked deep into my eyes.

 

I fastly moved and run outside the school were I saw my brother Donghae sitting and waiting for me. "Yah Sunhae I Was waiting for you for 30 minutes didn't you find the way out?" He asked me and loughed. "haha sorry oppa I was looking for you insdie not outside" I loughed to him and he hugged me.

 

We both went to his car and he drive us home.

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

"Ohh... so this is his girlfriend? no wonder she is so pretty." Heelin said as he was watching Donghae and Sunhaeleaving the school with his car. 

"Aish why am I even thinking about it, stupid me" she said to herself when her brother came. "What are you talking about heelin?" Heechul asked his sister. "huh oh no oppa nothing happene" she faked a smile and the both went home.

 

 

Heechul's POV

 

I really wanna know who this girl was? Mybe my sister knows hmm lets ask her.

Heechul: "Yahh Heelinahh.."

Heelin: "What is?"

Heechul: "Do you know this girl? the one in your class with the bronze brown hair?"

Heelin: "You mean Sunhae? yes why?"

Heechul: "nahh just asking is she your friend?"

Heelin: "Don't even think about it she has a boyfriend"

Heechul stopped talking and just drove the car till the arrived home. 

 

 

"Kim Heechul! come to the living room now!" I heard my Dad yelling when I came inside and walked to the living room with Heelin. "I will take all your credit cards ify ou do anything again araso!" He yelled at me.

 

"Yes sir! I won't do anything anymore" I said and run upstairs. I still heard him yelling to me to come down again but I was acting like I didn't hear him.

 

I just went inside my room to rest a little I can't hear this fights anymore.