Training One: Complete

EXO's Only Back-Up Dancer that is a GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    The next day came and you woke up immediately, your eyes shot open real quickly and you shouted your little sister's name out loud, for the fifth time again in your sleep.   "HYERIN!"    You looked around in a panicking way, you were in the guest room and the door burst open.    "Hyebin!"    In came BoA and Sulli, "Are you alright?" They asked in unison.    You just gulped, "Is Hyerin alright?" You asked. They just sighed and shook their head, "We don't know, she's missing remember?" They said. You just lowered your head in disappointment.    "Oh.. Sorry, I keep forgetting." You mumbled and sighed, Sulli smiled and went to your side, she comfortingly patted your back. "Its alright, Hyebin. Everything is gonna be alright."    "I don't know.." You whispered. "She will be. We promised." BoA came over and wrapped her arms around you. Sulli did the same action too and you snuggled in both their arms.   "Now, get some rest, you need to be prepare." BoA parted away after a few minutes and closed the curtains for you. "Its alright." You said, stopping her.   BoA and Sulli both turned to you, questioningly. "I wanted to have a good start." You said and got out of bed. "You sure?" Sulli asked, worried.   "Yeah, I'm sure. I'll be down soon. Tell Soo Man to wait for me at the training room and let me be prepared."    "Okay." They nod and left your room. When they've closed the door, you heaved out a sigh and just pulled open the curtains, letting the bright sunlight streamed down your room.   You pouted and hugged yourself, *I miss Hyerin. I miss oppas. I wonder how they are doing now? I hope EXO oppas are alright and so is Hyerin now,.. wherever she is.*    You smile and touched your neck, the butterfly necklace was still there. You stare down at it and remembered the words from your parents.   "Never lose sight on what's important in front of you.."    "Find your drive, so it can motivate you."    *My drive?* You blinked and stared down at the butterfly necklace, you paused for a moment, staring at it and just blinking at it.   Then, slowly, your lips turned into a smile and you beamed brightly, courage filled you and you had found the efforts to keep you up and steady.   *I'll find Hyerin. I will. And I'll safe EXO oppas. I promise.* You smile and stare at your clothes hung up, waiting for you to slip them on.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter