The Plan

EXO's Only Back-Up Dancer that is a GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Today was Saturday, which meant no school. You immediately woke up this morning and raced to SM building as fast as you could.   Hyerin was still sleeping and so was Ms. Ju. You helped them cook breakfast and left a note each on their own cups.   *Now, time to meet Soo Man.* You stood in front of SM building and sighed. You entered the building and talk to the counter lady to checked whether Soo Man is in or not.   "I'm sorry, but he isn't. You'll have to wait awhile, he'll come soon." said the counter lady and you nod. "Oh, thank you."    You went to a random seat in the lobby and sat there, you looked around the lobby and sighed.    You saw a few fangirls outside waiting for some artists like SHINee, Super Junior or maybe even EXO to come.    *Ms. Ju was right. Those fangirls are creepy.* You thought while seeing those set out tents in front of the building.   Just at that moment, SHINee came. You heard the screams and looked up. SHINee was strolling into the building like models.   You smile at them and they spotted you in the lobby.    "Hey! Look! Its Hyebin!" Taemin cheered and the others followed his gaze, Jonghyun smile and went over first. "Come on, we should go check up on her. See if she's okay the other night."    You were checking the time and blowing your bangs up and down while waiting for Soo Man to come. But you heard footsteps coming closer to you and felt shadows towering over you.   *Soo Man?* You thought and spun around, you looked up and gasped. "Oh! SHINee!" You called out, smiling.   "Hey." They nod and smiled. "I see you're fine." Key said and nod.   "Fine? I've always been fine." You were puzzled from his sentence. "No, the other night. Our party. Remember? Your dress got ruined." Minho helped and you nod.   "Ah, its alright. I'm over that." You smile. "You sure?" Taemin asked while looking at you. You just nod. "Positive. It was my fault actually. Besides, I don't hold grudges."    "Yeah, that's good. Unlike, Jisun." Onew shook his head at the memory of Jisun freaking out over a ruined dress.   "Man, how can our hoobae ever stand a girl like her?" Onew shuddered and everyone laughed. "You mean Kai?" Taemin asked and you looked at them.   "Mmhm!" Onew nod and smile. "Thank god I wasn't chosen!"    "Chosen?" You blinked at them. "You didn't know Hyebin?" asked Jonghyun. "Know what?" You asked.   "That Kai was chosen to be Jisun's girlfriend. Jisun chose him so that rumors will get around Seoul and EXO would be a hit when they debut. That way, they will get more popular before debut." explained Key.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter