News

EXO's Only Back-Up Dancer that is a GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    "UNNIE! WAKE UP!"   "Hmm..?" You mumbled in your sleep, eyes still close.    "UNNIE!!" Hyerin shook you hard and your eyes fluttered open from the intense shaking, in fact, it was so strong that you roll out of bed. "AH!" You crashed onto the ground.    "Hyebin!" The EXO members shot up, especially Kai and went over to your side. You shook your head to make the dizziness stop and looked around.    "You okay?" asked Suho. You looked around for awhile and finally saw Hyerin on top of the bed. "HYERIN! YOU!" You suddenly shouted and the members smiled. "She's fine."   You eyed Hyerin angrily while crossing your arms. "Hyerin what should you say when you'd just pushed me off the bed?"    "UNNIE!" She squealed again and you rolled your eyes, "HYERIN!" You shouted and Hyerin cut you in.   "UNNIE! I MET OMMA AND APPA IN MY DREAM! OMMA WAS SO PRETTY! APPA WAS SO HANDSOME! AND THEY PROMISED TO GIVE ME MY GIANT LOLIPOP WHEN I TOOK CARE OF UNNIE TILL SHE'S OLD AND FOUND HER LOVE!" Hyerin blurted excitingly and you're anger vanished. You blinked at her then smiled. You remembered your dream too with your parents.   You softened and lightly patted her head, Hyerin's eyes just glimmered and shined at you. "Did you meet them too?!" She asked, really really really happy.   You just smiled and nodded, "I did too, Hyerin and they-oof!" You were suddenly attacked by Hyerin as she hurled herself at you. You caught her in your arms and stumbled back, you lost your balance and eventually fell backwards.   "Hyerin!" You screamed softly as you were waiting for the crash. But to your surprised, you felt almost like 12 arms holding your back, making sure you didn't crash.   "Er.." You opened one eye and saw all of the EXO members eyes on you, chuckling.    You smiled and got up from them, "Thanks guys." You thanked them and turned to Hyerin in your arms.   "Hyerin-" "OH! UNNIE YOU DID TOO?! OMO! OMO! OMMA AND APPA FINALLY CONTACTED US! I KNEW IT! THANK YOU WISHING STAR!" Hyerin squealed with delight and you blinked at her, puzzled. "Wishing star?"   Hyerin happily nodded, "Yeah! Yeah! I may not have told this to unnie yet, but I've been secretly wishing on the same star every night." said Hyerin.   You blinked at her and smiled, "You did? But which star?"    Hyerin just smiled at you, "I'll show you, tonight!" Hyerin beamed and you smiled.   The EXO members just smiled at you guys, sisters bonding again.     Minutes later, you came out of your room and went downstairs to get some breakfast, EXO left your room just now a few minutes earlier than you did. Hyerin was still showering and she seems to like the jacuzzi more than ever, playing the bubbles in it.    You figured that she would at least shower for more than 15 minutes and just left for breakfast first and didn't bother to wait for her, since you knew that Hyerin is clearly obsessed with bubbles.   When you've finally came downstairs and into the kitchen, you looked around and saw Soo Man in the kitchen drinking his coffee with some of the EXO members in there, like Suho, Lay, Chen, Xiumin and D.O.   Some of the Super Junior and SNSD members too, like Leeteuk, Siwon, Kangin and Seohyun, Yoona, Sunny and Jessica.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter