Yoojeun saving half of the day

EXO's Only Back-Up Dancer that is a GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After detention, you went out of the school building and to SM building. 

*Guess I have to face the truth when I get in. I don't have Sungju's disguise.* You went in the building and the lobby. You accidentally bumped into a person and bowed.

"Sorry." You mumbled. "Yah!" You heard that familiar voice and stopped. You spun around and your eyes widened at the Park Sungju in front of you.

"Yoojeun?" You said, almost laughing. Yoojeun was wearing the Sungju's disguise and did a funny pose. "Oh! You silly person!" You laughed and slapped her arm. 

"Hey! No punching, cousin." She called out in a fake man voice. You laughed some more and someone came storming by.

"Oh, great. The idiot Park siblings." Jisun spat and rolled her eyes. Both you and Yoojeun stopped having fun and eyed Jisun angrily. *What the hell did she just call my family's surname?!* Yoojeun gritted her teeth and tightened her fists. You held onto her and shook your head. "Don't." You whispered.

Yoojeun stayed calm and just glare at her, you turned to Jisun who was applying layers of lip gloss to her lips and sighed. *Someone like her doesn't deserved to be taught or anything. She's pointless.* You shook your head and dragged Yoojeun away with you.

The two of you entered the boys restroom, you wore your cap and quickly entered a stall with Yoojeun. Luckily, no guys were in the restroom and the two of you changed with ease.

You turned back to Park Sungju and Yoojeun changed back into her old school uniform. "Jjang!" She smiled and you laughed. 

"Come on." You said and pushed her out of the men's restroom and you got out too. 

"Oh no! I forgot Hyerin!" You suddenly remembered all of a sudden, "Shh! Calm down!" Yoojeun held onto you but you wouldn't listened.  "Oh no! Where is my cell?! I gotta call Hyerin!" You shouted crazily.

"SHH! FOR PETE'S SAKE! QUIET DOWN!" She yelled out loud. "Who is pete?" You were puzzled. She'd just facepalmed herself and sighed. "I've helped you sent Hyerin to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter