Bad Day

EXO's Only Back-Up Dancer that is a GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you woke up to the sound of Hyerin's voice. 

"Unnie..." 

Your eyes fluttered open and your vision cleared up, Hyerin was there carrying her favorite doll and was her thumb while staring at you.

You got up and smile, "Oh, Hyerin-ah... did you have fun last night?" You asked while opening up your arms, Hyerin went in them and you hugged her closely.

"No, Hyerin didn't have fun last night." Hyerin said and pouted, pulling her thumb out of . "Why?" You were puzzled. "Because unnie got hurt." She mumbled.

Just one sentence. One simple sentence.

Your heart pang with pain but you hold back your tears that are about to come out. "Ah, its okay. Unnie is fine. It was actually my fault." You said.

"I don't believe that mean girl who spilled punch on you. She probably did that on purpose so unnie could be scolded. Hmmph!" Hyerin crossed her arms and you felt touched. 

Even Hyerin at her age could understand who is wrong and who is right. You just smile and kissed her head, "You're a special girl, Hyerin." 

You pulled back and got up, "Come on. We should be preparing for your kindergarten." You said and put her down on the ground. "But, its still early, unnie. Its only 6." She said.

You just smile and leaned closer to her, "Well, does princess Hyerin wants a happy breakfast?" You asked and smile. Hyerin immediately nod happily and you laughed.

"Okay! Come on! Let's go in the kitchen~" You sang and pushed her lightly into the kitchen. Hyerin giggled as she ran into the kitchen and sat on a small chair that was perfect for her size.

You pulled out the pan and washed it, "Would you want some pancakes for today?" You asked while pulling out all the ingredients to make a pancake.

Hyerin nod happily. "YES!"

You laughed and smile, "Araso!" You beat the eggs and pour in all the ingredients to make exactly two pancakes for the two of you. 

After mixing it all perfectly, you pour in the first bowl of the pancake mixture first onto the pan. Hyerin watch how your every move and smiled widely. "Wa!" 

You chuckle at her cute respond and waited for the right moment to flip the pancake, "Watch this, Hyerin." You called out to Hyerin while you saw the pancake started to looked brown. 

*Perfect!* You smile and flipped it. The pancake went soaring up in the air and Hyerin's mouth opened up real big. So big that a fly could live in it already.

When the pancake fell, Hyerin squealed and covered her eyes. But you caught it on time and Hyerin took a peek and smile. "Yay unnie!" 

You laughed and popped it on her plate. "Eat up. Remember to pour the syrup if its too plain." You said and Hyerin smiled.

"Okay!" 

"Careful though, it's still-" "HOT!" Hyerin shouted while fanning her tongue. "Unnie! Its, HOT!" She shouted and you immediately pour some water in a her cup and gave it to her.

"Here. Drink." You said and she immediately took the cup from you and gulped it down. "Aah~" She smile after drinking it. "Thanks unnie." 

You just shook your head and laughed, "Oh, you silly girl. Here, unnie will feed you." You smile and helped her cut the pancakes in different squares and shapes.

You blew onto it and gave it to Hyerin, "Here. Aah~" You chided. Hyerin obeyed and open up , you put the pancake in and she ate it.

"Yummy?" You asked. "Yummy!" She smile and you laughed. "Here, one more!" You held out one more pancake and she opened up again.

You fed Hyerin and made sure she ate it all finish. "Done!" You smile and showed her the empty plate. "You've finished your food. Good girl!" You smile and patted her head.

At the same time, the alarm on the clock rang and your eyes widened at the time. *Oh no! How did time passed so fast?!* 

Immediately, you lifted Hyerin up and told her to change. Hyerin nod and went to change immediately. You went to your room a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter