An Unexpected Encounter

Our love is forbidden

Jungah's point of view.

I was walking along the streets of Busan and I really love the scenery there.I had learn some Busan dialect from my friends so I was quite familiar with the Busan accent.I looked at the trees and people busily walking on the streets,either walking to work or meeting with friends.I was the one who has no destination as I was quite bored during the weekends.I called my friends but they always give you an excuse like "I am busy.." or "I have something on...",it is always like that.Personalities are personalities,you can't change a person's personality unless you are capable of doing that.

As I walked,music just filled my ears and the melody just came to me and I started humming to it.I decided to grab a bite while I write a song.As I walked in,refreshing air blew on my face and I felt a cooling sensation on it.I choose a table near the window so I can look out while I write my lyrics.I ordered my food and took a piece of paper and a pen and started writing my lyrics.

Lyrics:

"Time goes by so fast

Then I thought of the ring you always like to come

I love you in my life again and give me a whisper

Happy with the powers that do meet again,like a song....."

I stopped when I realised that the waitress was actually standing behind me,watching me write the lyrics.

Waitress:"So you are a composer??"

Jungah:"I'm not...I am just expressing my feelings through a song,I don't really create songs and all that..."

Waitress:"Well,then I guess you sing too?"

Jungah:"Yeah,why?"

Waitress:"Can you sing us one of the songs you had finished composing??Everybody,pls listen to one of our customers here,she is a great composer!!!"

Jungah:"Well.....I will try then..."

Jung ah sat herself down in the middle of the cafe and the waitress gave her a guitar that they had kept in case anybody wanted to perform.Jung ah took a deep breathe and started playing.

Lyrics:

"When the cold wind brushes my heart

I want to hide

But I think of you

As time passes

I will become okay

But love will remain

Oh please understand my heart~

Wherever you are now

Are you standing and waiting for me?

Tell me calmly

Scream "I love you"

I love you

Don't waste my time

I love you

Oh I~~~"

Kahi's point of view.

I was at my practice room,trying to compose a song but failure after failure,I can't seem to compose one song.I decided to call it a day and go to my favourite cafe which is in Busan.I drive there and when I went in,music was filled in the whole cafe,everything was silent,the only thing I could hear was a beautiful lady sitting in the middle singing.Her voice was husky but she could handle her high notes well.I was interested so I went and seated myself at my usual seat as she continue to sing.Gosh,her voice is so melodious.....

"I'd rather you say it

Show me your heart again

It's not me,I'm okay

Even today

I wait for you like this

I guess I'm a fool who only sees one person

Oh please understand my heart~

Wherever you are now

Are you standing and waiting for me?

Tell me calmly

Scream "I love you"

I love you

Don't waste my time

I love you

Oh I~~~

Ooh don't apologize

Don't humbly bring up those words

I don't want to believe those words

Just come back to me

Look only at me~~~"

She ended her song with a trick with her guitar and she was done with her performance.Everyone in the cafe applauded and when she went back to her seat,everyone was praising her amazing singing skills.I found out that she compose that song herself and I found that she could actually help me so I approach her and sat down opposite her.

Jungah:"Well,do I know you?Why are you sitting here?"

Kahi:"I have just a request."

Jungah:"What??"

Kahi:"Can you teach me how to compose a song?"

Jungah:"Ermm......I am willing to help but what are you stuck in?"

Kahi:"I can't feel anything when I write lyrics.I tried to think that I am the one in the song and so how would I feel but I just could not feel."

Jungah:"That is actually quite difficult for you to handle but I can help you with that so don't worry.What instruments do you play?"

Kahi:"Piano,guitar,violin e.t.c"

Jungah:"Wow...Okay.So we just try to create a melody for the song first then proceed with the lyrics and all that."

Kahi:"Okay...By the way what's your name??"

Jungah:"My name is Kim Jung ah."

Kahi:"Oh...My name is Park Jiyoung or you can call me Kahi unnie."

Jungah:"Okay...So Kahi unnie,when do you wanna start lesson?"

Kahi:"Let's start after tomorrow because I will be having class tomorrow so I am only avaliable the next day after tomorrow."

Jungah:"You are a teacher?"

Kahi:"Yes.A dance teacher.I know it's quite embarrassing to see that I can't even compose a song when I am a professional dance teacher."

Jungah:"You don't have to be embarrassed about that,many people who are my friends can't compose songs and they are dance teachers too."

Kahi:"That's great.My number is 6277 8866 so if you wanna call me or text me regarding the other details,you can do so."

Jungah:"Okay.Thanks."

Kahi:"See you the next day after tomorrow!!I have to go,bye!!"

Jungah:"Bye,Kahi unnie!!"

Kahi ran off but came back to the cafe again,ran to Jung ah's side and gave a quick peck on Jung ah's cheek that made her blush bright red.

Kahi:"Sorry!!You are just a sweetheart so I wanna do that to you,you won't mind right?"

Jung ah touch her cheek and answered even after Kahi had left."No,I would not mind but if you do again,I would mind..."

 

So how was Junghi's encounter?A sweet encounter?Or you expected more?Anyway Kahi's Lessons One will start at the next upcoming chapter so wait patiently!!Comments are appreciated so pls do comment and subscribe too!!!