I can't wait....

Our love is forbidden

Okay...This will be a very short update as I also need to update my other story but I will do my best...

[Dinner at Kahi's House]

Kahi had prepared some mouth-watering dishes and was serving one plate after another.Jung ah sat in the seat just opposite Kahi's seat.The dinner was based on a romantic concept.So there was Spagetti with meatballs,Toast with butter,Heart-shaped fried rice,just like having three meals at once.Kahi laid out the last decorations of the dinner which was the candles.She lit it and placed it in the middle of the dinner table.She sat down and they both started eating their delicious candle-light dinner.

Kahi:"So does the food suit your taste?"

Jungah:"Of Course!!! The spagetti is the best I have tasted so far."

Kahi:"Thanks a lot for your compliment."

Jungah:"You are good in cooking."

Kahi:"Well.....I started taking cooking class when I was a bit younger....and I started creating my own dishes."

Jungah:"Oh....so what dishes you have created?"

Kahi:"Well....it's actually quite embarrassing as those are very unique dishes....I created my own signature Patbingsoo."

Jungah:"Oh really?!"

Kahi:"Really special.As it has my signature on it...Haha.....I used cream and other ingredients to make up my signature."

Jungah:"Wow....daebak...."

Kahi:"What about you? Do you have any cooking skills?"

Jungah:"I do have but it is still a little lacking though......."

Kahi:"What do you cook?"

Jungah:"I cook simple dishes like spagetti,fried rice etc."

Kahi:"Do you have any signature dish then?"

Jungah:"Erm.....I bake cupcakes and cookies with my singature on it and sometimes with messages or smiley faces."

Kahi:"Wow...."

Jungah:"But I only bake these on special occasions."

Kahi:"Like?"

Jungah:"Christmas,Valentine's Day,Children's Day,Mother's Day and Father's Day."

Kahi:"So you bake and give them as gifts?"

Jungah:"Yeah...."

Kahi:"That's a very good idea."

Jungah:"You could include this idea into your song too.You can talk about baking cookies or cupcakes for your lover on Valentine's Day."

Kahi:"Hmm......Okay."

Soon,Kahi and Jung ah finished their dinner and Jung ah helped clearing the table while Kahi washed the dishes.After they was done,it was already quite late and it was time for Jung ah to go.

Kahi:"I hope you enjoyed the dinner."

Jungah:"Yes,of course."

Kahi:"So when will our next lesson be?"

Jungah:"Maybe the day after tomorrow as I have other things to do tomorrow."

Kahi:"Okay then."

Jungah:"I will message you the details.Bye and have a sweet night."

Kahi:"Goodnite..."

Kahi waved at Jung ah and that was practically the first time Kahi saw such a gentle and yet elegant smile.Eyes folded into cresent moons and her lips twisted into a beautiful grin,forming a goddess like look.Kahi blushed and flashed a signature dimpled smile.Kahi closed back the door and smiled shyly,thinking to herself.

Kahi:"I can't wait for our next lesson......"

 

Mianhae~ can't update often but I will try to....A short update....I'm sorry.....