Kahi's Childhood

Our love is forbidden

Kahi's Point of View.

~I woke up with the sun shining brightly on me.I stood up and stretch my arms and legs before heading for the toliet.I washed my face and brushed my teeth,I looked up at the mirror and the real side of me starts to show.I smirk at myself and took some clothes to change into and went in the bathroom again for a refreshing shower in the bathtub.I came out,tidied my hair and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.I took a quick look out the window while I waited for the water to boil.

The sky is so beautiful,the world is still improving,everybody is enjoying their life,except me,because hatred is within me,but once I take my revenge,I can enjoy life like the people in this world....Kahi was interrupted by the sounds of the boiling water.She made herself a cup of coffee,sat down,took a piece of toast,put some blueberry jam on it and started having her breakfast.

Once she finish her breakfast,she washed her plate and cup and walked towards the shelves of books she had placed at the most corner of the room.She turned a book and the shelves of books started turning.The "magic door" stopped and a secret passageway was exposed to Kahi.Kahi walked inside and sat down on the chair in the middle of the secret room.She stared at the pictures of her targets.There was a middle aged woman,a middle aged man,a guy in his late twenties and a question mark at the end.

The middle aged man and woman was the real culprits,the real masterminds,the young guy was Kahi's ex-boyfriend and he was a spy for the masterminds,the question mark at the end was actually the daughter of the family.Unfortunately,Kahi could not find out who was the daughter as their was no trace of that family having a daughter.The family that killed Kahi's family,the Kim Family.

20 minutes later.

~After changing into her practice clothes,Kahi went out and took a short stroll in the park before heading for the practice room that she owns.She went inside and switch on the lights.She was always earlier than her students eventhough she was more lazier but she always comes first so she decided to dance to a song while waiting for the students to come.Kahi put down her bag and the music and sad music took over the whole room.

Listen to this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOjgpkEY3Y0 

Lyrics:

Where you are,I will be there too

Where you go,I will go there too

I smile for you everyday,I pray for you

With thoughts of you,I fall asleep - I open my eyes as I call for you

You protect me by my side and you embrace me

You are my heaven

You're my only way

Only for you - I'm thankful that I'm next to you

You are the only one babe

You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven

If we're together,we wil never cry never cry

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven

Forever together, never will be alone

I breathe in your arms,we kiss in your arms

When I hear your voice,it feels like I'm dreaming

I can tell from your eyes,I can tell about your love

You are my heaven

You're my only one way

Only for you - I'm thankful that I am next to you

You're the only one babe

You taught me love in this harsh world - I am happy with you alone

Heaven - my only person,yes,the person who will protect me

Any sadness,any pain,If only I'm with you

I'm not jealous of anyone else - hold my two trembling hands

Because the reason I live is you...........................

Kahi was dancing to the rhythm to the song and singing the lyrics when her students poured into the practice room,greeting her in sync.She stopped the music and quickly chase her thoughts away.The song that relates to her harsh,dark story of her childhood to her teenage days.Before she start the class,she promised that she would take revenge for her family because love is bitter,pain is calling.

[A little Flashback on Kahi's childhood days.]

~~I was playing with my fingers and watching the television as my mother cuddle me in her warmth.Soon after all that warm cuddling,my father came back,drunk.My mother let me down and make me sit on the sofa as we know what was coming.Whenever Dad comes back,drunk,means that his temper will be flaring and he will be throwing things all over the place.

But to our surprise,he did not throw anything but instead he pulled my hair and thrown me against the wall.I screamed in pain and I was crying non-stop.My mother quickly tried to defend me but she was slapped and thrown on the sofa soon after she tried defending me.I was scared and I was covering myself.My dad did not stop,he pick up the glass bottle that he had thown on the floor just now,he raised it up high and slammed it down hard,but I wasn't hit.When I opened my eyes,I saw my mother holding tightly to his arm,preventing him from hitting me.

I got even more frightened and started crying louder than usual.My mother needed to calm me down so she let go of Dad's arm and quickly went to my side,hushing me.When I looked up,I can see Dad raising his arm high up again,this time even higher than just now.He slammed down very hard and pieces of glass shattered on the floor as blood was dripping.My mother was shocked as I had protect her and let the glass bottle slammed hard on my back.Fresh blood was dripping from my back and my T-shirt was red and my Dad looked in shock too.

My mother quickly called the ambulance and they took me to the hospital.I needed a immediate surgery as it is a very deep wound as one piece of sharp glass actually went in my body.Three hours had passed,the surgery had finished finally.The doctors came out and explained everything to my parents.My mother ran to me and I smiled weakly at her.

Mother:"Are you okay,my little angel?"

Kahi:"Yes....Just feel a little pain......"

Mother:"Oh my little angel....."

Kahi:"Mum.....Where is Dad?"

Mother:"Why do you still even care for that old bastard??!!!He almost killed you with that stupid glass bottle!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kahi:"No matter he killed me or not,he is still my father."

Dad:"Daughter......."

Kahi:"Dad......."

Dad:"Why are you still so good to Dad?Dad nearly cost your life..."

Kahi:"At least I'm still alive....I know you are stressed because of work,Dad....I understand so don't worry...."

Dad:"I'm sorry daughter!!!I didn't mean to hurt you,I was practically drunk and I was stressed about work and I was not in my right mind as I hit you....I'm sorry....I was not a responsible and good father to you........"

Kahi:"At least you still work hard for the family,it means that you still cared for us and won't leave us...."

Dad:"I promised that I won't ever hit you again,Kahi...."

Kahi:"Promise."

I held out my pinky and my dad hooked his pinky with mine and sincerely promised me.

[End of Flashback]

Kahi finished the class and went to the bathroom to get a quick shower before going off.She lift up her shirt and a big scar was revealed right above her tattoo on her lower back.She touch the scar and the painful memories came flowing back to her and the promise that her father had given her.He fulfilled his promise,he came back early practically everyday and does not drink unless for parties and shares his burden,his troubles with his family.Kahi felt proud of the father but unfortuantely,her parents were killed innocently and without any little bit of trace.

 

Here is my officially first chapter for you.A tragic childhood of Kahi....In the later chapters,there would be a flashback on the tragic story of Kahi's teenage days.I wish to focus on each character each chapter.So for the first chapter,I focused on Kahi.The next chapter will be focused on Jung ah.