Jung ah's Childhood

Our love is forbidden

Jungah's point of view.

I woke up and the rays of sunlight shone through my window.I rubbed my eyes and looked out the window and whispered,"It's a brand new day,a brand new story."I stretch my arms and legs and tidied my bed before I went to the bathroom.I brushed my teeth and wash my face and smiled innocently at the mirror.I took a quick and short bath and put on some random clothes and a little make up.I walk to the kitchen and make myself an egg and a glass of milk and sat down at the dining table,savouring every drop of milk.

I switched on the television and change from channel to channel.Aish...Why is life so boring....I switched off the television since there was nothing exciting and I switched on my IPad and started playing the song that I really like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrM0Ji0AhuM 

Lyrics:

We loved each other

But we are seperating now

Although we are under the sky at different places but please don't forget me

When the cold wind brushes

Against my fingertips

I can hear the sound  of your laughter

I cry again because I am lonely

Because I miss your two eyes in which reflected me

I couldn't say those words because my lips frozen

We loved each other

But we are seperating now

Although we are under the same sky at different places

But please don't forget me

I couldn't say those words

Because the tears covered my lips

We loved each other

But we are seperating now

Although we are under the same sky at different places

But please do not forget me

Do you know?Which person who had to let you go as they clutched their heart

That person is me,please love that person

Eventhough we are in different places

Under the same sky,return to me someday

We loved each other

But we are seperating now

Although we are under the same sky at different places

But please don't forget me

But please don't forget me~~

Jung ah sang and tears started running down before she knew it.The song lyrics were emotional and the melody was slow and sad.That is the reason why Jung ah love this song and this singer.She is able to interpret the emotions in the song.Jung ah opened her eyes and wipe away her tears.She stood up and went to the kitchen to wash her plate and glass.

Jung ah looked at her watch and decided to listen to more music.As she listened,memories from the past came flowing back to her .

[A little flashback]

I smiled at my parents as I slide down the slides in the playground.I was enjoying myself when a suspicious guy came hanging around the playground.Looking around to check no one is there,he quickly lift me up in one hand and carried me away.I screamed for help but when I looked back,horror was shown on my face as my parents and my sister was knocked down unconscious.

I tried to struggle away from the stranger but to no success.The stranger took me to a dark and scary place that had spider webs hanging around the edges of the walls and insects crawling on the wall as the squeaking sounds of mice could be heard.A chill ran up my spine as I shook hysterically,I was frightened as the place was so scary with all those weird things I first time see in my life.I covered my eyes but was being splashed by water soon after.I wipe my face and looked up and saw two big muscular man standing in front of me.The one who splashed me had a tattoo on his left arm and the other one does not have any.They moved aside and one bigger,more muscular man appeared and stood tall in front of me.

Man:"Little kid,do you know why you are here?"

Jungah:"My name is not little kid but Jung ah,Kim Jung ah."

Man:"Don't act smart.Later,there is not even a chance for you to act smart."

Jungah:"What are you going to do to me?"

Man:"Our target is not you but your parents,we are just using you to trap them."

Jungah:"Can you trap me instead of them?It seems like a fun game to play..."

Man:"This is not a game,Little Girl!!"

Jungah:"Then what is it?"

Man:"You don't have to know.In the meanwhile,you just sit here and behave yourself and you can go out and play later on."

Jungah:"Ermm.....Can you ask those two muscular men to play with me while you play "Trap" with my parents??"

Man:"Arghh.....You are really killing me!!!"

Jungah:"I am sitting here,not doing anything so how can I be killing you?"

Man:"Just shut up girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jungah:"What is shut up??"

The man stormed off,completely frustrated by Jung ah's continous questions.Jung ah just looked innocently at the two men and asked,"Can you pls play with me and also explain to me what is shut up??"The two men ignored her and went off.Jung ah still had a questioning look on her face but she just kept quiet,knowing that it is time to draw a line.

Although Jung ah was innocent but she saved her parents life.Her parents were not killed and the kidnappers were arrested.

[End of Flashback]

Jung ah clutched her heart as pain stabbed her heart and her body jerked and she opened her eyes.It was not a dream,it was what really happened but the pain was coming back again,but why?Jung ah wiped the cold sweat away and went to her bedroom,look out the windown and breathed in fresh air as she was hurting badly just now.She looked up at the sky and said,"Where are you,Appa and Omma??"

 

Focused on Jung ah.How was it?Good?Nice?Interesting?Want more?Wait for my next chapter to come and I try to gurantee that it will be an interesting chapter.Jung ah and Kahi will meet by the next chapter so don't worry.