Kahi's Lesson One-Experiences

Our love is forbidden

Kahi's point of view.

I had already woken up in the morning and was preparing myself for my lesson this afternoon.I had asked Jung ah to meet me at my house at 1 pm and we can start our lessons just right after lunch.I tied my black wavy hair into a bun and change into my favourite set of comfortable clothes,which is a white sleeveless shirt and a pair of black shorts.I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast before proceeding to my secret passageway to check things out.

Jungah's point of view.

I woke up at around 11 am and I was still a little sleepy when I walk out the bathroom but immediately woke up when I splash water on my face.Wow....It's so refreshing....I took a quick rinse and went to my bedroom to put on some make up as I wanted to give my "student" a good impression of me on the first day of her lesson.I got stuck when I could not decide whether I should tie my hair up or not.I was undecisive so I decided to ask my friend,Nana,who is a model to help me.

Jungah:"Yeoboseyo~Nana,do you think I look better tying my hair up or not?"

Nana:"Unnie!!!"

Jungah:"Yah!!Don't shout at my ear!!"

Nana:"You just call me early in the morning to ask me this question??!!"

Jungah:"Yah!Nana,it's already 11 okay?!"

Nana:"What??!!I thought it was still early!!.."

Jungah:"I bet you had went to a club yesterday night right?"

Nana:"Omma,you know me best.What was your question again?"

Jungah:"Do I look better tying my hair up or letting it be?"

Nana:"I think you would look better letting it be because you will look cute with your bangs and long brown hair flowing down your shoulders."

Jungah:"Thank you for the advice,Nana!!"

Nana:"Omma,going for a date?"

Jungah:"Nope.I am officially starting to teach someone how to compose songs as great as me."

Nana:"Don't make me faint,Omma...."

Jungah:"Yah!You wanna die?!"

Nana:"I was just kidding,Omma...Chill......I have to go take a shower,so call you later.Bye~*Kiss*"

I hung up the phone and went back to sit down in front of the mirror.I comb my long,brown straight hair and stared at myself for a few seconds."Well....I think I do look cute like that...."Jung ah said to herself.She smiled at her childishness and went to get her things and went off.

In a few minutes time,Jung ah reached Kahi's home.Jung ah's heart started beating rapidly.Jung ah's hand quickly went to her chest and thought,"Why am I so nervous and my heart is beating so fast??Why??"She took a few deep breathes and rang the bell.Her heart almost explode when a beautiful,smiling Kahi stood before her,waving excitedly at her.Kahi invited Jung ah in and Jung ah went in nervously,hands still trembling.Kahi saw Jung ah's beautiful hands trembling so she grab Jung ah's hands and looked at her curiously.

Kahi:"Are you cold,Jungah?You looked scared....Are you okay?"

Jungah:"I--am O-kay......."

"Damn it!!Why did I stutter in front of my "student"..."Jung ah thought in her mind.

Kahi:"Are you sure you are okay?"

Jungah:"Yes."

Kahi:"Well...Then let's go to my study room,we can start our lesson there."

Kahi and Jung ah went up to Kahi's study room and Jung ah was able to calm down by then.Kahi and Jung ah sat down and Kahi just stared at Jung ah for a few seconds,confirming that her "teacher" was okay.

Jungah:"So Student Kahi,shall we start?"

Kahi:"Yes,I'm ready.Teacher Kim."

Jungah:"Okay...So today we won't be doing so much things and jumping straightaway to the main point of the lesson.Let's just share our experiences."

Kahi:"What do you mean by sharing experiences?"

Jungah:"If you want to write a song,then your lyrics must make up a story right?If you want to make a successful and emotional song,then you can share your story through song lyrics and your song can be very emotional."

Kahi:"What stories do we share?"

Jungah:"What concept are you looking for?"

Kahi:"Well....I want a song that has kind of a sad melody but still very catching at the same time."

Jungah:"If it is sad then you must share one of your sad memories you had."

Kahi:"Must I say it to you?"

Jungah:"That's the only way if you want me to teach you."

Kahi:"To summarise my story up,I was in love when I was 16 and this guy was a singer.I was back-up dancer for famous idols back then but I did not have the thought of becoming an idol.One day,he just dumped me and I of course want to find out why.I found out that he actually had another woman who is currently in US.He just used me as a toy so that he won't get bored...."

Jungah:"That's a heartbreaking story...Well....then does he like abuse you...like..erm...beating you or forcing you to do the things that you do not want to do?"

Kahi:"He beat me up sometimes but there wasn't any scars though....He did not force me to go on bed with him or whatever since he is still an idol and his image matters eventhough he is at home....."

Jungah:"Okay....Then you can use that story as your song's background or plot.A heartbreaking break-up with your boyfriend.When you start to write the song lyrics,you will go back to that day when you was abused or had broken up with him,the feelings you had then will come back to you and lyrics will just automatically appear in your head and your song lyrics will be done."

Kahi:"It's like hyponizing someone...."

Jungah:"Well....that's what a composer should do...."

Kahi:"So you wanna me to share my experience and write the lyrics of the song based on my experience?"

Jungah:"Yes,it's as simple as that.If you can't feel anything,then we can do it during the later lessons."

Kahi:"Well....I shared my sad experience,what about you?"

Jungah:"Mine is like everyone else.....My parents died....."

Kahi stared deep into Jung ah's eyes.Kahi's intense stare made Jung ah scared as she was definitely lying about her parents who had died.Kahi continued to look deeply into Jung ah's eyes until she finally speak.

Kahi:"You are lying..."

Jungah:"What??"

Kahi:"I forgot to tell you something.I can read through someone's mind just by staring deeply into their eyes."

Jungah:"Well....."

Kahi:"So why did you lie?"

Jungah:"I don't wanna share my story..."

Kahi:"You are being unfair.You force me to say my story and now you don't dare to say..."

Jungah:"Okay..Fine.....I found out that my parents killed someone else just when I was 16 years old.I was scared as my parents were murderers and then my boyfriend broke up with me and I was just completely devastated as  did not have a shoulder to lean on,a person to share my troubles with.I was so scared that time....."

Jung ah broke down and she cried as memories of her knowing the ugly truth and the breakup with her boyfriend.Kahi immediately let Jung ah cry in her arms as she could feel that Jung ah was very hurt by her past.Kahi patted Jung ah's hair and tried to hush her so she would feel better.Soon after,Jung ah stopped crying,she wiped away her tears and got out of Kahi's embrace.

Jungah:"I'm sorry...I was just feeling too emotional just now..."

Kahi:"Nevermind...I can understand how you feel.If you now need a shoulder to lean on and a person to share your troubles with,here I am."

Jungah:"Thank you,Kahi unnie....."

Kahi embrace Jung ah yet again and whispered,"I will protect you forever so don't worry,Teacher Kim."

Kahi:"Just a question."

Jungah:"Yes??"

Kahi:"You are going to compose the song with me right??"

Jungah:"Yes.Since this is your first composed song,I would give you the special chance to do it with me."

Kahi:"Then you got the experience of kissing someone before?"

Jungah:"Nope...."

Kahi:"Because I had a sudden idea that I want to include something a kissing experience in my song."

Jungah:"That's a good start."

Kahi:"Well....if you don't have the experience then......."

Kahi lifted Jung ah's chin and placed a soft kiss on Jung ah's extremely soft lips.Jung ah was shocked by the kiss but soon recovered when Kahi let go.

Kahi:"I'm sorry if I have startled you,I want you to have the experience."

Jungah:"Nevermind.It's okay."

Kahi:"Wanna stay for dinner?"

Jungah:"It's fine with me if it is fine with you."

 

Kahi's first lesson!!Did you enjoyed it?Junghi kissed!!!!!!! Next upcomng chapter will be foused on the dinner at Kahi's house and what happens after that.Don't let your mind run wild,there would not be a wild scene.Comments are appreciated and pls subscribe if you like my story!!