Introduction[Characters]

Our love is forbidden

Main Characters:

Name:Park Jiyoung aka Kahi

Height:168cm

Age:30

Personality:

Very dark.Doesn't like hanging out with friends,always staying home and hiding at her own secret passageway.Loves to keep everything to herself and doesn't like to share.Doesn't share her dark secret to anyone,even her most closest friends.Looks innocent outside but sly and cunning inside.

 

Name:Kim Jung Ah

Nickname:Jjung baby/Omma

Height:168cm

Age:27

Personality:

Very innocent.Can get cheated by someone very easily.Trust people too easily that make her become every hunter's prey.Loves to keep things to herself but can still share some of her secrets and is able to open up to someone she really trust.She can make friends easily as she lead a carefree life and is funny and clumsy at times that made her look extra cute.

 

Characters:

Name:Im Jin Ah aka Nana

Nickname:Spoilt Child

Height:170cm

Age:20

Personality:

Loves to hang out with friends and is in a relationship with Lizzy,Kahi's little sister.Loves Jung ah and Kahi but decided to side with Kahi since she was brainwashed by Dambi.Helps with Kahi's revenge and try to act like a good friend to Jung ah so that she doesn't suspect anything.Is a little mysterious and does not share secrets with anyone except Lizzy.Change her personality and became a spoiled child,a bad girl.

 

Name:Lee Jooyeon

Nickname:Shikshin/Ulzzang

Height:168cm

Age:24

Personality:

Is the most openminded out of all the characters.Likes to hang out with friends and can't keep secrets,she will accidentally blurt everything out if she is being tricked.She sides with Jung ah and helps her to stop Kahi too.Trys to be in the good books of Dambi and Nana.Love to seduce everyone with her natural pretty looks.She eats a lot and share jokes at times that made her quite popular in her school.

 

Name:Son Dambi

Nickname:Goddess/Smart Alec

Height:167cm

Age:28

Personality:

Is also a very mysterious person and keeps secrets to herself unless it is necessary to spit it out.Is Kahi's ex-girlfriend but sided with her because she still has a little feelings for Kahi.Helps to think of plans and plots for Kahi's revenge.She suggests ideas and keep everything neat and tidy.She is hot and pretty so people in her school normally call her Goddess.Wants to get back with Kahi once the revenge is over,she wants to start all over again as she doesn't want to give up a chance just like that.

 

Nice intro?The secret passageway that I wrote is actually an idea I got from the show "Bad Guy".Interesting first chapter coming in your way!