Heaven

Oneshot Spam ♔ |Not taking requests|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ro1KjkJMg

--------

Kai smiled as you softly smiled at the pictures of you and him.The sun softly glared towards your way making light reflect from your pale skin complexion,your smile was sincere and your eyes told an untold story about a loving couple recently seperated.

'Oppa,I miss you.' You softly thought as you tearily glanced at Kai's smiling face on a polaroid frame.

It's been a year since he's left your side,a year since Kai the love of your life have walked out and moved onto heaven.Or so you thought.Ever since his soul left his own body,all he thought of was you.Kai insisted on staying on earth to help you guide you to your new path and to make sure you were doing great.

For example,right now.Kai's intently observing your smiling face as you search and skim through your memories with him.Although you're clearly happy and back to your old personality,that didn't seem to convince that you were okay.He wanted to see for himself the same expression you had when you first met him before he fully goes to the other world.

You closed the book and heaved a sigh,everything you did just now reminded you of the feelings you used to have when Kai was still around.That uplifting aura that surrounded you whenever he was smiling,his scent that calmed you down and blocked all of your senses and his natural glow that made him stand out from the rest.A tear escaped your eye as your brain processed a smiling image of Kai.

Kai felt bad not being able to wipe the tear on your cheek and softly press his lips against yours,just like the old times.He was dying to touch you and let the words 'I love you' slip out of his lips once again then hear the same sincere words off your own sweet cherry-like lips.

How he missed your sweet,red,plump lips that made his day slowly murdered him,not literally.Your lips was basically Kai's own drugs,everyday he was high because of it.It killed him to see you call out his name but he wasn't able to do anything to protect you.As a payback for your prayers,he washed away your nightmares.

The atmosphere enlightened as you played yours' and Kai's silly videos.He comfortably sat next to you on the sofa and watch you laugh,frown and hold in tears as you listened to Kai's voice and see him through the screen.

Kai's voice which sounded like angels singing in your ears,his strong arms that he held you with and his soft gaze that made your knees transform into a pair of useless jelly melting underneath his hot stares. Over all Kai was your heaven,he enabled you to get in touch with the feeling of love and freedom in such a short time.

It was already noon as soon as you finished watching the short clips.After refreshing,you knelt down beside your bed and clasped your arms together.You looked up to the moon and the stars surrounding it,a soft smile tugged on your lips as you closed your eyes and held your head down.

'God,please help me send this message to Kai.
Kai-oppa,I am thankful that I was able to be next to you
You’re the only one babe
You taught me love in this harsh world – I am happy with you alone.
You're my heaven and for that I love you.'


After praying,you tucked yourself underneath your thick blankets.You didn't bother turning off the bedside lamps as you never found it peaceful to sleep without any sign of light.Only when Kai was around that you slept with the lights closed,his strong biceps that was embraced around you made you feel safe.The soft beats of your hearts which could be heard aloud and harmonized together.

Kai smiled and looked down at your sleeping figure.Nothing changed,you were still the same goddess he knew.Your longlashes cascaded down as your plump lips was slightly parted for inhaling and exhaling.

He sat still and watched you sleep,although it would be creepy if he was visible but for him he found it priceless to watch you and silently comfort you.

The next morning you ate breakfast and showered.Kai sat down on top of the kitchen counter and patiently waited for you.Afterwards,you came out of the bedroom looking fresh and clean.Your attire was causual,not skimpy and short like other girls would prefer.

Suddenly,the doorbell rang.Kai stood up and leaned on the kitchen counter,he watched you open the door with a smile.The door opened revealing his bestfriend,Suho.He handed you a boquet of 12 white roses which you loved.You opened the door wider and let him in as you rushed to the kitchen table and lightly shut the photo album containing yours' and Kai's pictures.

Kai breathed heavily,was he ready to let you go?

Your wide smile and Suho's own charms matched.As soon as Suho opened his arms for an embrace Kai smiled,of course he was.

He smiled and disappeared,but before completely disappearing he whispered the three precious words you loved to hear."Soo Jin..I love you." His voice echoed inside your ears like marriage bells.Your smile widened thinking it was just your brain playing tricks,though it was lovely finally hearing Kai's voice even if it's only briefly.

Just like that,Kai and Soo Jin's love story remained untold.