♥ My Warrior ♥

Oneshot Spam ♔ |Not taking requests|

"Anyeonghaseyo. Chae ireum-eun Zelo imnida!" Zelo's voice chimed in your ears making you unconciously smile,"Zelo,go sit next to ______.I heard you're both familliar with each other." Mrs.Kang pointed to your seat.

You waved at Zelo and he just nodded with a smile,*Charming.*

"Alright,let's get started..." Mrs.Kang started her lessons,already Zelo was copying you and not the board. "Can you not see from afar?" You curiously asked him as he was copying your notes from your book. "Nope,just easier this way." Zelo simply replied,you nodded and continued working.

Throughout the lesson you and Zelo has been copying each others' notes and answers,if he doesn't know the answer you let him copy your answers or vice versa.

"Yah. Look at _____,aigoo~ It's love at first sight." One of your friends,Boram,whispered to Jiyeon.

"Kyeopta~ I like how their chemistry together is out and above at the first day." Jiyeon whispered. Boram nodded in agreement and continued chatting about boys,"I heard about Himchan~" Boram sing-songed making Jiyeon become more hyper.

"Tell me?" She pouted. Boram smiled in amusement and nodded,"At break." With that,the two continued with their work.

Soon,the 50-minute class ended and it was break. Before you left with Jiyeon and Boram  you checked over Zelo,he did look confuse and seems like he needed help with his locker.

"You guys go ahead,I'll follow you in a second." You excused yourself and jogged towards Zelo.

"Hmm..might as well not follow us." Boram mumbled making Jiyeon chuckle,"It's ok." She muttered.

Zelo was losing hope on his locker until you lightly punched the door and it opened,You smiled as he glanced back and forth bettween you and the locker. "Superhuman strength or is that the trick?" Zelo half-jokingly asked,"It's the trick." You responded.

"How come you don't look like your brother?" Zelo questioned your appearace,everyone does. "Because I'm a girl." You lightly chuckled,Zelo chuckled along. "So,what do you usually do during breaks?" He tried to make a conversation between you two as he stored his stuff in the locker.

You pretended to rub your invisible mustache and shrugged,"Usually we buy our lunch early..since the seniors fill the canteen during lunch." Zelo nodded and asked more question.

Days and months had passed and before you knew it,Zelo was also developing the same exact feelings you've had for him. Too bad,you're both busy for exams and he didn't have the time to confess.

On the first day of exams someone left you a notebook full of notes,You picked it up with a smile and looked around the class to search for whoever placed the notebook on your desk. Unfortunately,Zelo was on the male's toilet trying to fix his hair so he looks good around you.

"Hahhh." He breathed on his hand and sniffed it,"Smells minty." Zelo smiled and winked at the mirror before walking to class.

"Eyy.." Zelo greeted you as he reached his seat. A smile came upon his lips as soon as he saw you reading the notes he made for you,it was simple and neat. "Hi." You looked up and greeted Zelo with a smile.

The conversation was limited due to the bell and Mr.Dong coming in,he was the strictes teacher ever.

"Alright,get one pass it on. Let me repeat the exam rules. No giraffes,no talking,no phones just brain and pen." He straighforwardly instructed and gave a pile of test papers to the people who sat at the front row.

As soon as you and Zelo recieved the test papers you immediatly started while Zelo,on the other hand,was contemplating if he should do what he's currently thinking of,*But I'll lose grades and well,I have no parents! They're in Europe!* His eyes glittered as he filled in the test papers with incorrect answers.

He passed it on to you quietly as soon as Mr.Dong fell asleep on his desk. You looked up to see Zelo smirking,confusion filled your face and he just pointed downwards to the test paper he just passed.

You read over it and smiled,"Yeah." You whispered loud enough so only you and him can hear it.

*Assa!*  Zelo imagined to fist pump the air. "Pack your stuff." He whispered back. You did as told and so did he,"At the count of three. Hana..Dul.." You grabbed his hands and ran out of the room,"Set!" You giggled as soon as you're out of the room.

The two of you made your way towards the nearest bench and sat down feeling giddy and proud at the success plan of Zelo. He froze as the both of you locked your gazes onto each other,he slowly leaned towards you and before you knew it your lips were an inch apart.

"Do you...like me?" You whispered as he tenderly gazed at your eyes.

Sadly, Zelo shook his head and he was smiling. Before you can lean back away from Zelo he pecked your lips and hugged you,"I love you instead." He whispered making you even redder than you were after the kiss.

"Why?" You asked him and with a smile Zelo responded,"Because you appreciate the little things like me."

Happy and contented with his answer,the two of you stayed like that till you had to go because Yongguk kept on calling. Luckily,Zelo was Yongguk's bestfriend so he could stay in your house secretly doing something romantic with you whenever Yongguk's not looking.

...and that's how Kang ____ and Zelo started off in love. ♥