Coffee Love~

Oneshot Spam ♔ |Not taking requests|

The sun shone brightly through the window,another day has started.

You were in the midst of practicing a choreography for your soon-to-be debut when the door slightly open.You stopped dancing and spun around facing the door.It opened wider revealing JB (The one from dream high 2).

"O-Oh..You're using the room?" He timidly asked,you nodded in response.

JB had no idea why he was acting shy and timid around you.Sure,it was the first time.That's reasonable but what if it happens for the second time? JB nodded in response and was about to close the door when you spoke up.

"Actually...You can use it now," You weakly smiled,"I've had enough practice."

You quickly grabbed your hoodie and bowed to JB before leaving. *What was her name again?* JB wondered as your body passed him radiating a nice flowery scent,*Did I even get her name?* He pondered and was about to call you back again but the way you talked and walked was so..wonky.Like you were drunk. *Surely she's just tired.* JB then placed his stuff on the side and slipped a CD on the stereo.

An upbeat music started to play.JB inhaled as he started freestyling to B.A.P's - Unbreakable.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0rX44bYma4&feature=related)

Through out the song,all he could think of was you.The way you weakly smiled at him and how you gave up your practice time just to lend him the room.*She's beautiful,I gotta admit she had me feeling light.* JB unconsiously smiled.

Realization hit him,it wasn't no ordinary crush.Okay,to be honest he didn't know but his instinct told him to look for you and claim you his.

"What's wrong with me today?"JB shook the feeling away and tried to deny it.

He couldn't.

The following day,you came out of another training room for lunch.Coincidentally,you bumped onto JB.He accidentally spilled coffee on your favorite hoodie.You were expecting for an apology but JB didn't.He was to love-sick for you,his instincts were right,it wasn't an ordinary love. It's a SUPREME love.

You misunderstood his silence as something rude and sighed.You slightly glared at him and walked passed him.

*Goddamnit JB! What the hell you thinking?!* JB snapped back to reality,*Aish!! Now look what you did you pabo!* he scolded himself and reminded himself of the mini glare you gave him. *It wasn't scary..It's cute.* Once again JB silently complimented your effortless beauty.

That was it,JB needed no more evidence to prove what he really feels. All he needed was you.

Without thinking twice,JB ran after you.Luckily,you were still ifront of the main door trying to reach someone on their phone.

He stopped and caught his breath.JB cooly walked towards you and tapped you by the shoulders.You spun around and saw JB,annoyance quickly rose up in you as you remembered the coffee incident.

JB smiled,"Mianhae." He showed you an eyesmile,it was one of a kind you gotta admit,"Yes?" You raised your tone.

Baised by your tone,JB knew what you exactly felt and imedietly felt guilty. *FocusJB!* He yelled in his head. JB bit his lower lip worried and nervous about his words,he couldn't take it in anymore and confessed.

"I freakin' love you! I know I don't even know your name and all but..aish..Do I need a reason to fall in love?" JB let his words slip.

Surpsied,You blinked a couple of times and dryly laughed. "No..but..what the hell?"

JB sighed in defeat.He turned around and took a step to start his heartbroken day.

"WAIT!" You stopped him.

JB spun around in hope and saw you with a smile,"Not that I'm accepting you or something but..do you mind driving me to a cafe? My man-" Too much excitement filled JB that he cut you off,"Get in my car then!"

That was the start of your romantic meeting with JB.