Because I Love You

It Hurts Because It’s Love

Jiyeon and Myungsoo were still walking around the streets in the city and stops by every store they passed by. Then lunch time came and they decided to eat out in one of the favorite restaurants of Myungsoo.

“Jiyeon-ah…lets it at ******* Resto. Do you like it there?” he asked Jiyeon who was walking just beside him.

“Do I like it? I LOVE it there!! That’s like my favorite resto Myungsoo-ah” she grins.

“Woah! We are the same. I love it there too. Kaja!” and Myungsoo dragged Jiyeon inside the resto.

“What do you want?” Myungsoo asks.

“Uhmmm…I’ll just take steak and some mashed potato. Just water for me” Jiyeon answered.

“Okay then. Wait here, I’ll just order”

“Wait…here’s my payment” she was about to lend Myungsoo the money but, “No need Jiyeon-ah…this is my treat” and left.

Jiyeon’s question was still left unanswered and so she just waited for Myungsoo to get back to his chair.

After a minute or two, Myungsoo went back and sat.

“Myungsoo…you didn’t answer my question earlier?” she began.

“What question was that Jiyeon-ah?” he asked her back.

“About…about you being nice to me. Why is that?” she asked, this time she’s not stuttering.

“Oh…yeah…well I have been always like this Jiyeon-ah. Nothing changed right?”

Jiyeon didn’t know what to answer to Myungsoo

Then their orders came and started eating.

Jiyeon eventually forgot about the question to Myungsoo and just ate her food.

“Waaah! So full!!” Jiyeon whines as she rubs her stomach.

“Hahaha I’m glad you like it here” Myungsoo just smiled at her.

“So where to next?” Jiyeon asked.

They have been walking around the city and they really don’t know where they will be going next.

“What about we just go to the park? It will be our sembreak after all” Myungsoo suggested and Jiyeon just agreed.

 

After minutes of walking, they arrived at the park and just decided to just sit on of the benches there.

“Ice Cream!!!!” Jiyeon exclaimed like a little child, pointing to where a man was selling ice cream.

“Hahaha. You are like a little child Jiyeon-ah! You like ice cream that much?” Myungsoo was amused by Jiyeon.

“Of course I love ice cream! I mean who wouldn’t?!” she said as she stood up and went to the man selling ice cream.

Myungsoo was just there sitting, waiting for Jiyeon to come back.

As he was looking at Jiyeon, he can feel that his heart is beating faster and faster and the next thing he knows, he’s smiling by himself.

“Why are you smiling Myungsoo oppa?” Jiyeon asked as soon as she sat down beside Myungsoo, “Here, eat it” she handed him an ice cream.

“Thanks”

“So why are you smiling Myungsoo-ah? You looked like an idiot earlier, smiling all by yourself” Jiyeon said as she her ice cream.

Myungsoo was still smiling by the way and just stares at Jiyeon, “Because I love you”

Jiyeon choked after what she had heard from Myungsoo, “Are you okay Jiyeon-ah?” Myungsoo was panicked after that and didn’t know what to do.

He immediately took out his handkerchief and wiped the ice cream that was on Jiyeon’s face.

“I’m sorry to have shocked you like that” Myungsoo apologizes.

“Wha…what did you just say Myungsoo oppa?” Jiyeon asked, holding Myungsoo’s hand to stop him from wiping her chin.

“Well…uhmmmm…” Myungsoo took his hand from Jiyeon and rubs it at the back of his neck, stuttering as he was about to answer to Jiyeon.

“Well…that was…uhmmm…that was the answer…to uh…to your question earlier” Myungsoo said shyly.

“The reason why you are smiling or the answer to why you are being nice to me?” she asks him.

He looks at her for a moment and smiled, “To the both question. Jiyeon-ah…I think I’m in love with you” he confessed.

But Jiyeon frowned and just glares at him, “What’s wrong Jiyeon-ah?”

“Soooo you just THINK that you’re in love with me?”

Myungsoo thought about it for a second, “Haha. Silly Jiyeon-ah…what I meant was, I love you Jiyeon-ah…” he smiled.

Jiyeon blushed that she looked away, “Don’t I get any answer from that?” Myungsoo asked.

Jiyeon faced him again, “Okay Myungsoo oppa” she just smiled.

“What? That’s all I get after I confess to you that I love you? Don’t I get an “I love you too”?”

“Hahaha…Myungsoo oppa…you know that’s not really a hard thing to do, but I still have to see that you are really sincere in what you said”

“Then I’ll prove it to you Jiyeon-ah. That my love for you is true”

Then they just laughed after that.

Will love bloom between these two love birds?

 

 

so yeeeaaah!!

i apologize though for not being able to update this story for how many months now...just been busy with school and everything :) hope you understand :)

--do leave your comments guys...thank you :)