You are being nice to me

It Hurts Because It’s Love

One week have passed and they are now back to school.

Soon, they will be having their sembreak after their final exams for the 1st semester.

Jiyeon, Myungsoo, Yoseob, Suzy, and Hyun Woo were inside their college building library just talking to each other instead of reading books and their lessons. Are they even students? XD

“Hey Jiyeon-ah…do you want to eat out maybe after exams?” Myungsoo just asked her directly, not even caring about their friends who were just beside them.

Jiyeon was speechless and shy with their friends around, that made her not answer.

“Yah! Jiyeon-ah!” Myungsoo called her.

Jiyeon was startled by Myungsoo’s sudden raise of voice.

“Oh mianhe…I was just thinking about something” she lied.

“Well what do you think?” he asked her.

“Think about what?” she tries not to know anything.

“About eating out together. If you want” he tells her again.

Suzy was amazed how Myungsoo didn’t get upset about telling it all over again to Jiyeon. He usually gets irritated when he has to say the things all over again, as she knows from before.

“Well…what about them?” she asks, referring to their friends.

“Well…Suzy and Hyun Woo will be going out on their own. Yoseob here, he has IU, so basically, they will also be going out together. And that leaves us two” he explains.

Myungsoo really did not care about the others, even though he doesn’t know if the others will be going out or not, all he wants to spend time with Jiyeon. The others chuckle as they are seeing a different side of Myungsoo when it comes to girls.

“Yeah Jiyeon-ah…you should go with Myungsoo” Suzy agreed and Hyun Woo nods, “Right Yoseob?” she added, turning her looks to Yoseob who was seating next to Jiyeon.

Yosoeb wasn’t feeling okay, that’s why he didn’t notice Suzy.

“Hey Yoseob?! You okay man?!” Hyun Woo asks him coolly.

Yoseob was back to his senses, “Uh…uh..oh….yeah…yeah Jiyeon-ah” he said as his voice trailed off his mind.

“Well I guess it’s okay…” Jiyeon tells Myungsoo.

“Alright” Myungsoo exclaimed.

The bell rang and they all went off to their respective classrooms for their very last exam for the 1st semester.

2 hours have passed and the bell rang again, that means…school is over!

They all went out of the classroom. Jiyeon just got out and received a text message, and it’s from Myungsoo.

from: Myungsoo

Hey Jiyeonnie…eodiga? I come to you…

A little smile forms from her face and replied to Myungsoo,

to: Myungsoo

I’m at BA309…just finished the exam…J

With that, Myungsoo hurriedly went to her and in just minutes, he reached BA309 and saw Jiyeon talking with her friends.

“Hey Jiyeon-ah…” he called her, panting as he was running.

“Oh hey Myungsoo-ah…” she turns to him. “Okay bye…just text me if you guys will push through with the outing…” she said to her friend, then her friend went.

She turns to Myungsoo, “Hey…why are panting? Have you been running?” she asks, as she saw him panting and his forehead is sweating. She gets her handkerchief and wipes Myungsoo’s forehead. Myungsoo was shocked at what Jiyeon just did. He looks at Jiyeon and at that moment, their eyes met each other and Jiyeon stopped from wiping him and just looks at his eyes. Myungsoo’s heart was beating faster than the usual beat and quickly got Jiyeon’s hand to stop wiping, “Ah Jiyeon-ah…don’t have to do that…hehehe” he smiles awkwardly to her.

“Oh…sorry ‘bout that…here” she hands him her handkerchief.

“Thanks…I forgot to bring my own handkerchief. I’ll return this to you soon” he tells her as he wipes his sweats.

“Oh no need…you can keep that” she smiles to him cutely.

*Wah!! You are so cute!!* he thought and can’t control his feelings that he pinch Jiyeon’s cheeks. “Kyeopta!” he said.

“Hahaha…owww…that hurts a little” she said as she rubs her cheeks, “So where are we going now?” she asks him.

Myungsoo really doesn’t know where they are actually going.

“Uhmmm…Ji—Jiyeon-ah…ac—actu—actually…I really don’t know where we are actually going so if it’s okay…we’ll just spend the whole afternoon together…going anywhere” he stutters telling Jiyeon, rubbing the back of his neck.

Jiyeon laughs at him, “Oh waeyo?” he asks her with a confused look as he puts down his hand.

“Hahaha…nothing…” but she still continues to laugh.

“Aish…Jiyeon-ah…if you don’t want to go with me then it’s okay…” he frowns and turns around and started to walk away.

Jiyeon was still laughing and seeing Myungsoo walking away from her, she runs for him and clings to his arm.

“Myungsoo oppa~~” she uses her cute voice towards him.

Myungsoo who is acting as ig he is sulking towards Jiyeon, didn’t budge and talk to her.

“Hey Myungsoo-ah…mianhe for laughing at you” she pouts and clings to his arm even more.

He couldn’t take it anymore, he gave in to Jiyeon’s pout, “Arasso…dino girl” he says sighing.

“I’d love to go anywhere with you” she says happily.

“Now stop clinging to my arm and let’s go” he tells Jiyeon and she releases Myungsoo’s arm.

With that, Myungsoo swings his arm and wraps it around Jiyeon’s shoulder, “Yah! You said I should stop clinging in your arm and now you’re wrapping your arm around my shoulder?” hse said scolding him.

But he just ignores her as they went to his car.

They are now driving to somewhere they are not sure of. They were silent and only the music from the radio was heard. Myungsoo is driving with a smile on his face while Jiyeon was just looking outside the window thinking about something and that has been bothering her since this morning. She turns to look at Myungsoo, “Myungsoo-ah…” she called him.

“Hmmmm?” he hummed looking at Jiyeon quickly and back to the road.

“I just want to ask something…or rather…say something then asks” she said in a slightly shaky voice.

“Arasso…what is it?” he asks her still looking at the road.

“Uhmmmm…uh…” she doesn’t know how to begin it.

“What is it Jiyeon’ah?” he asks her again.

“Well uhmm…why are…oh no wait…you—you are being..being nice to….nice to me…why?” she stutters as she was asking Myungsoo.

Myungsoo doesn’t really know inside him and he just smiled leaving Jiyeon still questionable.

 

 

-what do you think will Myungsoo say to her? and where are they going actually?? kekekeke

-do leave you comments...:)) and for those who haven't subscribed...subsribe now chingus!! :))