Take care of your girlfriend

It Hurts Because It’s Love

 

It is the next day and as Myungsoo and Yoseob had said, they will be going back to the hospital to visit Jiyeon again.

DING DONG! DING DONG!

Myungsoo’s doorbell rang suddenly. He went out immediately and found Yoseob sitting at the front of his car.

“Hey Yoseob-ah!” he greeted him.

“Ready to go?” Yoseob asks him.

“Yep. Let’s go!” Then the two of them went inside Yoseob’s car.

They are driving to the hospital when they passed by a fruit market “Wait, stop here. I’ll just go buy some oranges for Jiyeon” Myungsoo says to Yoseob and he stops the car in front of the market.

Myungsoo steps out from the car and went inside the market where he finds so many kinds of fruits “Now, to buy some oranges for dino Jiyeon” he smiles to himself. He never knew that he will be happy buying fruits for Jiyeon. “Why am I even feeling happy all of the sudden?” he asks himself.

He roams around the market and saw some fresh oranges. He went there and then asks “Adjhumma, oraenji olmayeyo?” he asks the lady selling the oranges.

“250 won young boy” the lady said.

“Woah! Can it only be 200 won adjhumma?” he asks bargain from the lady.

“Is it for your yeojachingu?” the  lady asks him smiling.

“Ah..ani..aniyo adjhumma” he waves his hands in front of the old lady, smiling feeling embarrassed.

“Eeiiiggghhh…don’t be embarrassed now” she taps his shoulder teasing him and Myungsoo smiled shyly.

“I’ll take 1 kilo of the oranges adjhumma” he finally decided.

“Arasso…” she gets oranges and placed it on the weighing scale and gives it to him “Take care of your girlfriend okay?” she says to him.

Myungsoo smiled to the old lady and pays the oranges. After buying, he went back to Yoseob’s car smiling all by himself.

“Why are smiling all by yourself?” Yoseob asks Myungsoo as he went inside the car.

“Uh? Am I smiling?” he asks Yoseob back, rubbing the back of his neck “Let’s go now, Jiyeon is now waiting for us” he tells Yoseob. Yoseob then steps on the gas and off they go.

 

After few minutes of the drive, they finally reached the hospital. Yoseob parks his car and afterwards they went to Jiyeon’s room.

“So who are visiting you now?” Jiyeon’s mom asks her as Jiyeon is sitting in her bed.

“Yoseob oppa and Myungsoo oppa I guess” she says looking at the television.

They are talking to each other when a knock on the door is suddenly heard.

“Oh! It could be them now” Jiyeon feels so excited.

“I’ll go get it” her mom stands up then opens the door.

As Jiyeon’s mom opens the door, Myungsoo and Yoseob immediately greeted her by bowing and the two of them went inside.

“Jiyeon-ah!” the two of them called her in a very happy voice.

“Myungsoo oppa! Yoseob oppa!” she replied to them very happy.

“Like I said, I will buy oranges for you. Here!” Myungsoo gives the oranges to Jiyeon.

“Gomawo Myungsoo-ah” she smiles to him.

“Ah mian Jiyeon-ah…I don’t have anything for you” Yoseob rubs the back of his neck.

“Hehehe…gwenchanna Yoseob-ah” smiled Jiyeon.

“Jiyeon, boys, I’ll go out first, I will ask the doctor what time you will be out today” her mother tells them.

“Okay omma”

Jiyeon’s mom went out and the three of them were the ones left.

“Oh, you will be going home now?” Myungsoo asks her as they both sits down at the chair beside Jiyeon’s bed.

“Ne…you are not happy?” Jiyeon pouts at them.

“Hahaha…it’s better if you are always here so that I will always visit you” Myungsoo says in a joking tone that made the atmosphere really awkward. Yoseob and Jiyeon was not used to Myungsoo saying that to any other girls. Myungsoo, on the other hand, was also shocked, he is not expecting that he would say that to her.

“Ah…ehem…” Myungsoo clears his throat to ease the awkwardness around.

“So…” Yoseob starts to talk, to clear the awkwardness they are feeling.

“So are you guys waiting until this afternoon? So that you can also go to our house” she says to them.

“ Yeah sure” they both replied.

 

 

--comments anyone??

--hahaha...the adjhumma thought Myungsoo will give it to his girlfriend...

 

and also please support my other fics too::

One Thing

It All Started When He Borrowed Her

Ma Boo

128√e980