Taking Responsibility

It Hurts Because It’s Love

Myungsoo’s POV:

Now I’m doomed! How can I ever like Jiyeon more than a friend? Well I like her though but only as a friend, nothing more!

“Hey Myungsoo-ah! You comin’?” Yoseob called out to me as they enter into Hyun Woo’s car.

“Yeah wait up!” I shouted at him.

We are driving to the hospital where Jiyeon is admitted. And damn! My heart is really beating faster! But why? I mean…it’s not like it.

“We’re here!” Hyun Woo says as he stops the car.

We all went out from the car and strides our way inside the hospital. Yoseob is leading the way for he knows where Jiyeon’s room is. We went to the second floor and finally to the third floor. Hospitals do smell like it always do, the medicines, the anti-basterial stuffs and many more. I am not used to go to hospital so it kinda irritates my nose.

“We’re here!” Yoseob exclaimed. Finally we reached Jiyeon’s room.

Yosoeb opens the door and reveal an all white wall and also a white curtain. As we step inside, Jiyeon’s parents were there and she is also there, obviously. She doesn’t look like her normal self, she just looks tired and stressed out.

“Jiyeon-ah!” Suzy went over to her and hugs her and she hugs back. We just went closer to her and just smiles at her.

“How are you now?” was I all could think to ask her.

“Well I’m okay now that you guys are now here” she gave us a smile.

Well that’s all what I want to her from her, at least it won’t worry us, me that much. Wait why am I even feeling this way?

 

 

They were there for hours with non-stop talking. Good thing they were there that makes Jiyeon laugh. But as time passes by, it is now time for them to go home

“Don’t worry Jiyeon-ah, I’ll come visit you tomorrow. And I’ll bring oranges, you like that?” Myungsoo assured her that he will come back the next day.

“Gomawo Myungsoo-ah” she smiles at him.

Suzy elbowed Myungsoo and smiles at him and Jiyeon noticed it.

“What with that?” Jiyeon’s confused.

“Nothing” Suzy smiles.

“Well maybe I’ll come here too” Yoseob also said.

“If that’s the case, then we will go here together” Myungsoo concluded.

“How about you guys?” Yoseob asks Suzy and Hyun Woo.

“Well, I have some things to do”

“Me too”

“Eeeiigh! If I know, you two will be going on a date” Jiyeon manage to tease them.

“Hahahaha…even if you are already in a hospital, you still manage to tease us” says Hyun Woo.

“Hahahaha…it won’t stop me from me teasing you guys”

“Well we better go now Jiyeon-ah!” they wave goodbye to Jiyeon.

But before leaving, Myungsoo went back and kissed Jiyeon’s forehead “Bye dino-girl” he said in a sweet voice that left Jiyeon speechless and shock at the same time with Myungsoo’s action. The others who waited outside didn’t know what he just did there.

 

Myungsoo’s POV:

What did I just did there? Why did I even do that? Oh gosh Myungsoo! What’s going on? Are falling for Jiyeon now? Well it’s not a bad thing though. I mean, she’s cute, she’s beautiful, many boys want to be her boyfriend. Is this true or am I just taking responsibility with what I just said to Suzy.

 

_________________________________________________

please kindly leave what you think about it...:))