Beautiful

It Hurts Because It’s Love

It’s already 13:25 in the afternoon and Jiyeon is already preparing herself to go home. Myungsoo and Yoseob were waiting outside inside Yoseob’s car. Myungsoo is just listening to his iPod when he notices Yoseob always staring at him. He turns to him and gives him a baffled expression, getting both his earphones out, “Waeyo?” he asks.

Yoseob just looks at him sincerely, “Do you like Jiyeon?” he then fires a somewhat disturbing question for Myungsoo.

He is taken aback from what Yoseob had just asked.

“What?! What are you talking about?!” his voice pitch elevated that made Yoseob more curious.

“C’mon…you can tell me…it’s like already shown earlier so need to hide something” Yoseob states.

“No…I don’t like her…I mean I like her as a friend of ours of course. Wae? You don’t like Jiyeon?” he then questions Yoseob.

“Of course I also like Jiyeon” Yoseob says confidently.

Myungsoo nods and placed his earphones back to his ears.

Minutes later, Jiyeon went out and told them to just follow their car to their house.

After 20 minutes of drive, they have reached Jiyeon’s house. Both Yoseob and Myungsoo’s jaw dropped as they saw Jiyeon’s house.

“Woah! That is the biggest house I have ever seen!” Myungsoo is just in awe by just looking at the house.

“Jiyeon is really rich…hehehe”

“C’mon guys!” Jiyeon shouts at them.

Myungsoo got out of the car first, walking closer to Jiyeon. Yoseob is about to get out of the car when his phone rings.

“Yoboseyo?” he answers his phone.

“Oh IU-ah…wae?-----Oh chincha??-------- Wah!!-------Daebak!!!----Arasso…I will pick you up there. Bye!” Yoseob hungs up. He looks at them, “Myungsoo-ah, Jiyoen-ah. I think I’ll be going first. IU just called me and said that she’s already in the airport. I’ll be fetching her so I gotta go” he explains to them.

“Yah! You are leaving me here?!” Myungsoo exclaimed.

“Yah! Don’t be such a scaredy cat Myungsoo-ah…you’ll go home in one piece” Yoseob jokes.

“Aish chincha…ka!! Go now!!” Myungsoo shakes his hands telling Yoseob to get going already.

Yoseob then went off to the airport, leaving Myungsoo and Jiyeon behind.

“Myungsoo-ah…kaja!” Jiyeon drags Myungsoo inside their house.

Upon entering the house, Myungsoo just can’t believe what he is seeing. He was astonish at how breathtaking Jiyeon’s house is.

“Jiyeon-ah…you really have a daebak house” Myungsoo commented happily.

“Hehehe…gomawo…” she smiles.

“Jiyeon-ah…how about you go to your room first…change into some comfortable clothing!” her mother shouts from the kitchen.

“Ne omma!” she replied.

“Myungsoo-ah…you wait here…I’ll just change” she tells Myungsoo and he just nodded.

Jiyeon went to her room leaving Myungsoo alone in the living room. He checks every corner of the house and saw some baby pictures and family pictures. He went closer to it and found out that most of the baby pictures were Jiyeon herself. He can’t help but chuckle at the lovely and cute photos of Jiyeon.

“Hahaha…kyeopta” he chuckles as he saw a picture of Jiiyeon with a snot coming out from her nose, like those in the comic shows “Hahaha…a reality version of the snot” he added still chuckling.

“Yah! Stop laughing at my pictures!” Jiyeon shouted from behind.

Myungsoo look back and saw Jiyeon tying her hair into a ponytail.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” she asks him after tying her hair up.

Myungsoo is looking at her with a blank expression.

“Yah!” she yells at him.

Myungsoo came to his senses and just smiles at Jiyeon.

“I never thought that a girl could still be beautiful even if she’s only wearing her sleeping pajamas and a big white printed tee…with your hair up…you really look beautiful Jiyeon-ah” Myungsoo admires her.

Jiyeon turns around quickly, afraid that Myungsoo might catch her blushing.

“Shut up Myungsoo-ah!” she strides towards the living couch and sits comfortably, turning on the television.

“You were here earlier, why didn’t you open the television?” she asks him.

Myungsoo also came and sits beside her, “I was just busy looking at those cute photos there” he chuckles.

“I never knew you have a brother?!” he added.

“Well of course I have”

“Where is he?” he asks.

“He’ll be coming home soon. Hehe” she smiles.

Then silence followed after the conversation. Jiyeon is so much focused on the television that she didn’t notice Myungsoo always staring at her. Looking at lovingly, as if memorizing every corner of Jiyeon’s face. “You are really beautiful Jiyeon-ah”