Got Caught!

Love Light

"Honey, I'm going to watch the drama musical with Minhyuk." Yonghwa told his wife, putting on his jacket.

"Mhmm." Seohyun responded, still reading her book, sitting in a couch in their bedroom.

"What time will you be home.?" she asked him, looking up from the book.

"Perhaps arround five." he told her.

"Okay." was her only respond before returning her attention back to her book.

"Bye." Yonghwa kissed his wife.

"Be careful and be good." Seohyun hollered, as Yonghwa closed the bedroom door.

Seohyun continued to read the book peacefully.

 

"That was cool!" Minhyuk exclaimed, walking out of the theatre with his father.

"Was it? Shall we go aain sometimes?" Yonghwa asked his son.

"Ne! We definitely have to go again!" Minhyuk exclaimed.

"Where are we going now dad?" Minhyuk ask him.

"Umm...to the mall?" Yonghwa stated.

"Yayy!" Minhyuk was elated.

 

"Mom, could you accompany me to the mall? Because Sooyoung has other 'things' to do." Tiffany asked her mother from the bedroom door, making a quote on the word THINGS.

"Geurae. Let me change first." Seohyun said, closing her book and stood up from the couch.

Minutes later, they had arrived at the mall.

"What do you want to buy?" Seohyun ask her daughter.

"I need to check on some book for my assignment." Tiffany said.

Seohyun just nodded.

She kept walking but stopped upon seing a figure.

Isn't that Yong and Minhyuk? she wondered to her self.

What are they doing here?

Weren't they supposed to watch drama musical? she wondered again.

"Tiffany, could you go first? I need to check on something." Seohyun told her.

"Ne." Tiffany said, walking away.

Seohyun turned and walk in the direction of where she spotted her husband and their son.

"Minhyuk, look at that pretty girl? What do you think?" Yonghwa asked his son.

"Appa! Mom will kill you if she knows." Minhyuk reprimanded his father.

Yonghwa just chuckled.

"Your mother isn't here. She's at home reading book." Yonghwa said.

"You have to enjoy your youth and hang out with those pretty girls." Yonghwa continued to blabber.

"Appa, if umma knows, this wont be good." Minhyuk reminded him again.

"I already told you~~" Yonghwa was cut by Minhyuk.

"What if umma was here and heard what you just said?" Minhyuk asked him.

Yonghwa chuckled again.

"I just texted your mother, and she's still at home reading book. So don't worry too much." Yonghwa patted his son's shoulder.

Meanwhile, Seohyun was already boiling inside, after following her husband and son and heard what they were talking about.

And Minhyuk had notice her presence but didn't tell his father about it yet.

"This guy!" Seohyun grunted, going closer to his husband, but was stopped.

"Seohyun-ah!" she heard someone called out her name from behind.

Seohyun turned around and saw a guy stood a meter away from her.

"Kevin?" she asked, unsure.

The guy smiled.

Seohyun glance at her husband's back, then at her friend.

"I'll give you a taste of your own medicine Jung Yonghwa." Seohyun smirked and walked to her friend.

Seohyun? Yonghwa thought, as he heard a man's voice called his wife's name.

" Did you just hear you mom's name?" Yonghwa turned to his son and ask.

Minhyuk just stay quiet and tense.

"Aish, this kid." Yonghwa grunted and turn to look where the voice came on his own since his son didn't answer to his question.

But he stopped when he saw his wife hugging with a guy?

"Isn't that your mother?" Yonghwa asked Minhyuk.

Minhyuk was silent and tensed once again, but reluctantly he answered his father when his father looked at him.

"Y-yes." Minhyuk nodded.

"Then, what is your mother doing in the mall hugging with a guy?" Yonghwa spoke out his mind.

"I don't know." Minhyuk shrugged.

"Aish!" Yonghwa exclaimed and marched to his wife.

"Seohyun-ah!" he hollered as he approached them with Minhyuk tagging behind.

Seohyun stop laughing at whatever the guy was telling her and turn to look at her pissed husband. She smirked.

"What are you doing here? You just text me saying that your at home." Yonghwa questioned his wife, ignoring the guy's presence.

Seohyun rolled her eyes. Kevin, Seohyun's friend, just staired at the two.

"And what are you doing here? I thought you went to watch drama musical with Minhyuk." Seohyun snapped back, ignoring his inquery.

"Aish! This women. Why do you have to turn back the quesion I ask you?" Yonghwa snapped, ruffling his hair in frustration.

"Come on. Lets just go home." Yonghwa said, pulling her hand, ignoring the guy that was talking to her minute ago behind,

"Excuse me, but I was talking with her." the guy said, pointing at Seohyun.

Yonghwa turned to face the guy.

"Excuse me, but this is my wife that your hugging and talking to." Yonghwa snapped.

"And excuse us. Because we have to go home." Yonghwa said, and dragged his wife away. Not letting them even to bid goodbye.

Minhyuk just shook his head at his father's action.

"You're more childish then a five year old kid." Minhyuk said to his father. Yonghwa send death glare at his direction. Minhyuk hide behind his mother then.

Seohyun turn to her friend, mouthing 'Thank You' and 'Call Me Later" as she followed her husband out off the mall. Minhyuk just following them from behind.

Seohyun tried to pry her hand from her husband grip.

"Yah! Why are you being like this?" Yonghwa stopped and turned to her, as he felt her trying to get rid of his hand.

"I can walk on my own. And I can't go yet." she said, folding her hands in front of her chest.

"Why? You still wanted to chat with that guy?" Yonghwa snapped.

Seohyun just rolled her eyes again.

"Why if I wanted?" Seohyun challenge him.

"Yah~~, why are you being like this?" Yonghwa suddenly softened, or more scared?

Minhyuk just tried to suppres his laugh seing his father face.

"Ask yourself why I'm like this." Seohyun said sternly and walked away back to the mall.

"What did I do wrong?" Yonghwa asked to himself.

"I already warned you dad. But you didn't listen." Minhyuk suddenly said, patting his shoulder.

Yonghwa scruntenized his forehead. Thinking what his son meant.

And he suddenly widened his eyes.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me directly and earlier?!." Yonghwa snapped to his son.

Minhyuk turned around and went to his mother's direction.  Affraid of what his father was going to do with him.

 

Tiffany made her way to the bookstore at the mall.

When she was busy searching for the book she needs, she spotted someone familier in the corner of the bookstore with a girl.

"Jaejoong?" she muttered to herself.

Tiffany's eyes suddenly changed into slitts.

"Shim Jaejoong!" she hissed as she neared the two in the corner.

"Oppa?" Tifanny called to him lowly when she was already in front of the two.

Jaejoong turned his head and widened his eyes when he saw her there.

"Tiffany." he uttered lowly.

"Who is she oppa?" the girl beside him asked, acting cute.

"Hi oppa! Nice to see you here." Tiffany said with a sarcastic tone.

Jaejoong tensed.

"Who is she oppa?" Tiffany asked him, gesturing at the girl.

"Your new girl?" she continued.

"Umm..Fanny-ah.." he stuttered.

"Well, looks like your busy. I was just going to greet you. Have a nice day." Tifanny said politely with a smile and turned to the girl.

"Nice to meet you." she said before walking off.

"You know her oppa?" the girl asked.

"Umm..thank you for the help. I have to go to." Jaejoong said and bowed to the girl before leaving to follow Tifanny outside.

"Hye! Can I have your number?" the girl tried to call after Jaejoong, but he ignored her and continued to catch on Tifanny.

"That guy!" Tifanny stomped her feet outside the bookstore feeling pissed, as she continued to walk.

"Fanny-ah!" she heard her name being called but she ignored it. Knowing who it was calling her. Jaejoong.

"Fanny-ah!" Jaejoong hollered again skipping over to her faster.

He grabbed her wrist when he was already behind her and turned her arround to face him.

"What's wrong?" Jaejoong asked her.

"What do you mean 'what's wrong'?" she asked innocently.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

"Don't play dumb with me. I know that tone your using just now." Jaejoong snapped.

"What tone?" Tifanny asked pretending not knowing again.

Jaejoong heaved a sigh before answering.

"Jung Stephannie. I wasn't flirting if that was what your thinking." Jaejoong explained.

"That girl was just helping blow the dust on my eye. That's all." he continued.

"Yeah right! And why do you have to explain any way? I'm not your girl friend." Tifanny snapped at him.

 

"Umma, isn't that noona?" Minhyuk asked his mother.

Seohyun stop walking and looked at where her son was pointing.

"Yes, she's your sister. What is she doing with...Jaejoong?" Seohyun was baffled.

"Didn't she say she wants to go to the bookstore?" Seohyun uttered, more to herself.

"Looks like they're fighting." Minhyuk pierced his eye to get better view.

"But why?" Seohyun asked him.

"Maybe Jaejoong did something wrong." Yonghwa suddenly was already beside them.

Seohyun look at him and continued to walk. Still feeling a bit pissed about earlier.

Minhyuk half run and followed his mother, affraid of his father's glare at him.

Yonghwa just followed the two to where his daughter was standing.

"Tifanny, are you done yet?" Seohyun asked as she reached the two

Tifanny who was still arguing with Jaejoong looked at the voice and saw her mother.

"Don't you believe me?" Jaejoong ask her once again as he released her hand.

Tifanny just looked away.

"Not yet mom. But I'm out of mood." she answered her mother inquery instead.

"Oh, do you already want to go home?" she asked her.

"Sure." Tifanny walked away.

"Annyeong oppa." she said without looking at Jaejoong.

"Bye Jaejoong." Seohyun waved to him.

Jaejoong just bowed and sigh.

"This is to much." he uttered.

"Your so dead hyung. Just like my father." Minhyuk patted his shoulder before walking off with his mother and sister.

Yonghwa who was still there heard that.

"Yah! I heard that!" He snapped at Minhyuk, and walked faster to his son.

"What do you mean I'm dead? Do you wanna die?" he threatened his son.

Jaejoong scruntenized his forehead.

"What does uncle Jung has to do with my situation?" Jaejoong thought to himself.

 

Tifanny was still gloomy on the way to the parking lot.

"What's wrong?" Seohyun asked her.

Tifanny pursed her lips into a pout before answering.

"He's flirting with another girl." she told her mother.

Seohyun sighed.

"All guy is just the same." she then uttered.

Tifanny snapped her head at her mother's face.

She scrunch her brow.

"Are you fighting with appa?" Tifanny pierced her eyes through her mother's eyes.

Seohyun just continued to walk and didn't answer.

Then, Tifanny turned to her brother for clarification. But Minhyuk stayed silent.

"Aish!" Tifanny exclaimed and just continued to walk. Knowing that her mother wouldn't tell if she's playing the quiet mode.


sorry for the very late update :(

Because I'm working on all of the fic with my sister, so the regulation was : I would type my idea then she will read it and give review of what I need to add.

But I hope you like it :)

Thank you for my new subscribers :))

And for the nice comments, It really gives me inspiration.

Enjoy...