Ta-me-inhyuk (Tame Minhyuk)

Love Light

"Hi, honey." Yonghwa kissed his wife's cheek.

"Hi." Seohyun smiled, stirring on the stew she was making.

She had improved her cooking skill now. Her mother and mother-in-law had tought her.

"I'll take a quick shower and change first." he informed his wife and went to their bedroom in the second floor.

"Where's the kids? Why is the house so quiet?" she heard Yonghwa asked her minutes later, descending the stairs, a towel on his shoulder.

"They're not home yet." she answered him, tasting on the stew and went to check on the meat.

"Minhyuk went to the mall, remember?" she informed her husband.

"Oh, is that so?" he tried to remember, apparently he had forgot about it.

"And Tiffany called me. She said that she was going out with Sooyoung too." she continued.

Yonghwa just nodded and went to the dinning table, sitting on the head of the table.

"I'm home!" they heard their son, Minhyuk's voice hollered from the front door.

"Lower down your voice could you? You're not a kid anymore!" his sister reprimanded him.

Minhyuk just pouted, couldn't talk back at his sister.

"Hi mom! Hi dad!" Minhyuk skipped over to his mom, and gave her a kiss.

"Go wash your hands first. Dinner is almost ready." Seohyun told her son. Turning off the stove and got a bowl out of the counter cabinet.

Minhyuk put his school-bag on the floor near the counter and went to the sink.

"I'm not hungry. I already had dinner." Tiffany told her mother, going over to the fridge and took a bottle of water, and pour it to a glass. Her bag was in the counter, near where she stood.

"Yeah, she went with Jaejoong hyung after the movies." Minhyuk told his parents with a tease, while washing his hands.

Tiffany glared at her younger brother.

"Yah! Do you have to tell everything to mom?"  she hissed.

Minhyuk's smile vanished.

He pouted.

"But it's true..." he muttered lowly. Going over to the dinning table and sat next to his father.

"With Jaejoong? I thought you went with Sooyoung?" her mother asked. Putting the last bowl of side dishes on the table and sat next to her husband on the table, across her son.

"I didn't know you're dating him." she continued, while putting some stew for her husband.

"Thanks honey." Yonghwa smiled at her, and started to munch on the food.

"It's not a date mom. Sooyoung and Siwon was there also. And this kid and his friends too." she gastured at her brother, trying to explain.

But her father sensed something else.

"So, you went on a double date?" Yonghwa asked, wiggling his brow at her, couldn't miss a time to tease his daughter. It was his way on showing his affection to his daughter.

"Appa!" she whinned, her cheeks were red.

"It's not wrong of you dating someone. Your age is old enough for it. Just made sure you date the right guy. A worthy one." Seohyun assured and advised her daughter, getting food for herself into her bowl.

"Argh! Not you too mom." she whinned again.

"We met accidently. I was going with Sooyoung and Siwon, Siwon had to watch over Krystal because Yunho oppa has classes till evening. And Jaejoong oppa was coming at the last minute, picking up Sulli." she explained the best she could.

"And he was just thanking me and the others for watching over the rabbles." she said, after gulping down her water.

"Noona, I'm not a rabble." Minhyuk whinned like a kid.

"Speaking of that, YoonA told me that you and the Park twins and the Lee twins made some trouble this morning." she eyed her son over.

"And what is that exactly? And why did you do that?" Seohyun asked her son with a stern voice, putting her chopstick down.

Tiffany just shook her head and put the bottle back in the fridge.

"You made trouble?!" Yonghwa asked with a high tone, stop eating on his food for awhile.

Minhyuk just stared down at the table.

"My boy had finally grow up to be a real man!" Yonghwa smiled wide with pride while patting his son's back.

Minhyuk looked up with surprize.

Was his father not mad? And happy instead?

Maybe I should got into much trouble, he thought.

"Appa!" , "Honey!" Seohyun and Tiffany exclaimed.

"What? Boy's are boy's. Teenage without trouble is no fun." he said, deffending hisself and his son.

"I'm proud of you son. Next time if you fight, beat them up for me, ne?" Yonghwa continued to praised his son.

Tiffany just rolled her eyes, not believing her father. While Seohyun throw a glare at her husband and went back to questioning her son.

"It wasn't me actually." Minhyuk said, tried to deffend hisslef.

"Than who?" Seohyun inquired.

"It was Amber and Jonghyun. They were just playing with their neighbour's dog. But the dog was barking at them instead. Ahjushi the owner of the dog chased after them because of that, and aunty YoonA saw that, and thought that they had done something bad." he explained, trying to deffend hisself and his friends.

"No wonder if it was them. They're the best at this thing." Yonghwa mused.

"I'm sure that it was Jonghyun's doing. Amber was just his runner. He had her done things for him." Tiffany deffended her favourite dongsaeng girl.

She really love Amber like her own sister. Since she doesn't have any. Besides, Amber was her bestfriend's younger sister.

"Noona, are you into her acting too?" Minhyuk couldn't believe his sister sometimes.

"What? You're just jealous because I'm in her side."Tiffany said.

"I'm not." Minhyuk snapped.

"But son, you should learn more from them on how to make some trouble." Yonghwa encourage his son, putting some food in his mouth.

"Appa!", "Honey!" Seohyun and Tiffany exclaimed again, couldn't believe him.

Yonghwa just grinned at them.

"I'm out of this conversation." Tiffany said, getting her school-bag off the counter.

"I'm going to go shower and sleep. Goodnight mom, dad." she said, kissing her mother's cheek and went to the stairs.

Seohyun sighed.

"Finish your food and go to sleep." she only said to her son.

Minhyuk nodded and went to eat his food.


Finally an update :)

sorry for the long wait :(
I was stuck up with works..

thank you for subscribing and the nice comments :)

I really appreciate it alot...

And I want to suggest. I think its best for you to read all of the story. Because every story has a connection with the others, but as the names in the tags as the main character in their own story.

But if you don't , I think its okay. But you will miss the fun...

Anyways, have fun reading and comment :)

PS: If you do read all of the story, the story time-line would be most likely based on the update time of every story...

And I was having a hard time to thanked all of my subscriber. Everytime I wanted to post it, my internet would suddenly go out. That was mostly the reason I was late in updating too..

So bare with it for awhile. I will surely replay all of your support, because I really appreciate it :)

Happy reading :)