All I Want For Christmas Is You

Love Line Sequel

 

 

*Crown J - Too Much



 

_______ left the SBS building right after After School’s performance.  She didn’t want to talk or argue with Donghae in public. ______ would rather that they talk about the serious matters in their own home. She was taken a back with the news earlier, regarding her and Donghae won’t be able to spend Christmas together. It was going to be their first Christmas that they would spend together and as a married couple. _______ already thought of what meals she would cook for Donghae for Christmas Eve only to find out that he wouldn’t be with her. She was irritated that the news had to come from the other guys and not Donghae.
”What hell was he waiting for? Christmas is like later this week.” _______ mumbled to herself as she stepped inside their apartment.

 

Meanwhile back in the station, Donghae was surprised that ______ went home without even seeing him after. Super Junior had the last performance of the night so he still had at least 30minutes to an hour before he would be able to come home. He knew he was wrong from keeping the information from ________. He tried to find the right time but he just couldn’t break the news to his wife. He knew he messed up and he just to deal with it at home.

So far, this may be their biggest argument / fight to date.

 

______ just finished taking a shower and was putting on lotion on her arms when Donghae came in the bedroom.

_______ didn’t look up at him, there were no greetings exchanged, the cold atmosphere obviously filled the room. Donghae hated these kinds of moments. ‘Maybe I should have just spent the night at our groups dorm’ Donghae thought, although he knew he wouldn’t have done that. He contemplated on how he would start talking to _______, was he going to apologize or explain first? Was he allowed to sit on the bed to talk to his wife or remain standing in his place?

Donghae released a heavy sigh as he went towards the walk-in closet. He got a change of clothes and silently walked towards the bathroom.

As soon as he closed the bathroom door with his back, he sat on the cold floor and brought out his phone from the pocket of his pants.

He immediately sent a group message to all of his group mates.

‘I just got home. She’s not talking to me. She’s giving me the cold shoulder / silent treatment. Help??’

Donghae changed his clothes as he waited for his hyung’s and dongsaengs to reply. He knew he couldn’t stay inside the bathroom forever so he prayed that the guys would reply fast.

‘Hyung. You’re dead.’ Kyuhyun was the first one who replied.

‘Just explain dude.’ That was Siwon’s message.

“Apologize and tell the truth.’ Shindong advised.

So far, only the three were the ones who replied.

 

Donghae went out after a couple of minutes and was flustered when he saw ______ on her side of the bed with the covers up her chest…she was trying to sleep already.

Donghae again released a sigh. Donghae went to the side of the bed where _______ was instead of going to his side and tapping ______ on the shoulder to talk to her.

Donghae kneeled down on the floor so he could be at the same level as ______’s face and so that he could look her in the eye.

“_______...” he softly called out her name.

“I’m tired Donghae. Just go to sleep.” ______ replied coldly with her eyes still closed. She called him by his first name, not oppa, not ‘yeobo’…that meant something serious.

“_______ please, you know I don’t want to sleep nor leave when I know we’re in this kind of situation.” Donghae pleaded his wife.

______ slowly opened her eyes and just looked at Donghae blankly.

“Why? When were you planning on telling me?” ______ started with her questions.

“I know I was wrong. I’m so sorry that I didn’t inform you about our Christmas schedules earlier. I just didn’t know how I could tell you that I won’t be here during Christmas. I tried but I just couldn’t because you know I don’t want to be away from you during the holidays. It’s supposed to be our first Christmas together but our schedules messed it up. We’re having Super Show 3 in China on the 25th. We leave on the morning of the 24th and we get back late on the 26th.” Donghae explained.

______ sat up from the bed and patted the space beside her, signaling Donghae to get up from the floor and sit beside her.

“It’s not only that we won’t be spending the holiday together oppa, but the fact that you hid this from me and I had to find out from the guys, it just hurt me. You know I’d understand that, it can’t be helped, this is part of the job but still…” ______ spilled out her feelings.

“I’m sorry yeobo. I promise, this won’t ever happen again. I’ll make it up to you.” Donghae profusely apologized to his wife.

They were able to resolve their fight that night and was able to sleep peacefully and loving in each other’s arms.

 

 

It’s almost Christmas Eve and ________ was at After School’s apartment, she decided to celebrate with her unnies and dongsaengs rather than be alone in the apartment.

She brought Donghae to the airport earlier that day for his flight to China. _______’s eyes brimmed with tears as Donghae entered the airport.

_______ couldn’t go with Donghae to China because a) He would be too hassled and busy to entertain her, and she didn’t want him to feel guilty about it. b) After School had a schedule at the night of Christmas.

“_______ I’m so happy for you!” Gahee expressed her joy for her dongsaseng.

“Yeah unnie! It’s too bad that Donghae oppa isn’t here.” Lizzy told her

“Yeah I know. I was going to tell him tonight, as a part of his Christmas gift but I think I’ll just let him know on New Year’s eve.” ______ replied.

A smile spread out on _______’s face when her phone started to ring.

Donghae promised to call 30 minutes before the clock strikes 12mn. Donghae lived up to his word as _______’s phone started ringing at 11:30. _______ smiled and excused herself from the girls as she went out of the dorm and picked up Donghae’s call in the hallway.

“Hello?”

“Yeobo!!!!” Donghae sweetly called out on the phone.

“Oppa! I miss you already.” _______ replied back.

“I miss you too. Where are you now?”

“I’m with the members, I was waiting for you call.”

“I called on the dot, didn’t I?”

“Yes oppa, you did. How about you? Where are you?”

“I’m at the hotel room with the guys…ya everyone my wife’s on the phone.” Donghae shouted away from the phone.

“SISTER-IN-LAW MERRY CHRISTMAS!” The guys shouted altogether making _______ giggle.

“Merry Christmas too my brothers-in-law. I miss you all. ” _______ replied knowing that she’s on speaker phone.

“Hold on yeobo, I’ll just find a quieter place to talk to you.” Donghae went out on the balcony of the room and closed the sliding door to give him privacy from the guys.

“Oppa, I wish I can celebrate Christmas Eve with you.” _______ told Donghae, her voice was a starting to get shake and it broke Donghae’s heart knowing that his wife is about to burst into tears because of him and he couldn’t be there for her.

“_______, don’t cry please. I also wish that I’m there right now. I really really really want to hold you on Christmas Eve. Don’t worry as soon as I get back home we’ll celebrate Christmas even though I’ll be late. Don’t worry, I already have your gift.”

______ stopped sniffing when she heard the word ‘gift’

“Really oppa? Would I like it?” _______ asked curiously making Donghae chuckle.

“Well I hope so yeobeo. I think the beauty of my gift is perfect for you.” He replied.

“Aww…well me too oppa. You’re gift is just waiting at home.” ______ said and wiped the tears that dropped on her cheeks.

“Yay! I’m getting excited. I can’t wait to get home.” Donghae replied sounding like a kid.

“Me too oppa. So you have to do well on your concert, okay? I’m sure ELF’s will be happy to spend Christmas with you. Hwaiting oppa!!”

“Now you’re making me feel bad again.” Donghae said and ______ knew he pouted on the other line.

“Mianhe. By the way, I’m going to visit eomeoni tomorrow early in the morning. So it’s good that our activities won’t be until later that night so I won’t be hassled with the time.”

“I’m sure omma will be very happy to see you later. Thank you so much yeobo.”

“You’re welcome. Well I don’t want your bill to get anymore expensive so let’s just talk tomorrow, okay?”

“Okay. Merry Christmas yeobo!! I’ll make it up to you okay.”

“Me too. Merry Christmas chagiya. I’m counting the hours until I see you again.”

“I love you.” Donghae stated and _______ of course replied with an “I love you too.” before making a ‘muah’ / smacking of lips-kiss sound.



 

 

Wasn't able to proof read so...sorry for the errors >.<
 
I'm having a writer's block on writing my one-shot stories, but I'll focus on that one now since I've updated this and my Eunhyuk story.
 
Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom
 
~Comment Replies~ Hope you guys had a great HAEliday ^_~
ColaSmackles: aww...yeah sad moment. T_T
5forever1: Now you know ^_~
yesungie: Hope you had a good Christmas ^_^ Yeah, I really try to make my stories / the chapters relevant to the current situations. aww..love you sweetie! Thanks ^_^ Yay for Yesung ;)
eunhyukmylover: aww...thank you!! ^_^ I'm glad you enjoy it. maybe slightly R ;) Merry Christmas to you too! ^_^
SHERYLN: Maybe just slighlty rated. hahaha in the future ^_~ Hope you had a great holiday
sjlalalalalove: Cause of ss3...now you know the reason ^_~  Hope you had a good Christmas ^_^
celine_neji: awww...yay! your comment made me smile ^_^ I'm glad you've been enjoying Love Line. Thanks ^_^ Really trying to make the situations believable / realistic. Hope you had a good HAEliday ^_~
sj15forevrr: hihihi here's your update. now you know ^_~ yay for sweetness
cupidzangel: Yeah, their eyes should be only directed towards each other. haha ^_^ Yeah Donghae messed up a bit.
gabie_16: It's okay to imagine and daydream!! ^_^ hahaha 
redshuz: I feel like it's tiring too...Super Junior members + staff = O_o LOL Hope you had a great HAEliday ^_~
lollipopprin93: aww...yeah they're not together on Christmas eve :| Merry Christmas ^_^
ilovefishy: yeah :( You're correct! ^_^ Now you know. Here's your update ^_^ Hope you had a good Christmas.
imaginedreamlove: Tama! haha well not really since she's with her After School family. ^_^
seventeen: Now you know ^_~ 
ezralaine: Now you know ^_^ Hope you like this ^_~ Hope you had a good Christmas.
AngelsCreed: Hope you like this update ^_^