I miss you...

Love Line Sequel

 

I Miss You Already - G.NA


 

The temporary life without Donghae by _______’s side was just too hard from the start. She had to get used to doing a lot of things without her husband.

She had to raise Hai Yang by herself and wondered how Donghae would have handled the different situations if he was there.

It was heartbreaking for _______ to deal with Hai Yang when he would cry out for his appa.

“Apppa!!! Where’s appa??? I want appa to play with me…” Hai Yang would sob and throw tantrums.

“Sshh…appa will be back soon. Just hug omma tight, okay?” _______ would answer as she held on to their son. Her tears would wet their son’s hair as she would sometimes rest her chin on top of his head as she hugs him to sleep. Both of them missed Donghae terribly.

 

Days before Donghae had been enlisted into active duty, he informed _______ about the special project that he did for her and Hai Yang.

Donghae led _______ out to their balcony and showed her the strings of paper cranes and other origami forms.

“Yeobo…what’s all of these?” ______ asked as she observed the hanging paper cranes.

“These are my love letters to you and Hai Yang. You’ll be opening one paper crane a day so you and Hai Yang could read the messages inside them. These should last up until the month that I get discharged so don’t cheat.” Donghae told ______ and that just made her eyes brim with tears.

“You did all of these? How come I never saw any before?” _______ asked curiously while she tried to hold back the tears.

“Well I did them in Super Junior’s dorm. I personally wrote the messages and then just asked some of the guys to help me fold them. They helped a lot even though they complained and whined.” Donghae chuckled and then hugged ______ from behind.

 

______ smiled each time she would open the letter of the day and then would read it along with their son.

Some would be just lyrics that express how Donghae feels while the other letters would contain heart-felt messages.

 

Hey beautiful.

I just made you smile didn’t I? kekeke

Hey…don’t cry or else my wife won’t be pretty anymore.

 

I’ll be back before you know it. Ask Hai Yang if he wants to have a younger sibling soon.’

 

Thinking of my gorgeous wife and pretty boy son. You two are still my top ELF, right?

 

Hai Yang-ah, practice dancing or play soccer so appa can play with you as soon as I come home.’

 

Shining Star!! like a little diamond, makes me love
내겐꿈결같은달콤한미소로날바라보며속삭여줘항상함께할거라

(Lookingat me with the sweet smile that’s like a dream to me, whisper to me
we’ll always be together)

‘till the end of time

 

사랑하는나의공주(My loving princess) 
Stay with me
’ 

 

Hello my diva. Fishy here.

Did you feed our son already?

Have you been drinking your vitamins? Don’t forget.’

 

Cause I can’t stop thinking about you girl. I love you baby and I’m never gonna stop.’

 

Our wedding day, Hai Yang’s smile…those are just some of the images that I know that will help me while I’m gone from you two.’

 

‘내가잡아줄게안아줄게살며시, 그것으로작은위로만된다면좋겠어
언제나더많은걸해주고싶은내맘넌다몰라도돼

(Take my hands silently, hold me silently, I’m only wishing for such little comforts
You don’t know my heart that wanted to do more just for you
)’

 

Those were just 10 out of the 700 plus messages that Donghae wrote, each one being special and meaningful.

“You really know how to make me smile Donghae. How are you so good in sweeping me off my feet even when you’re not physically here?” ______ talked to herself as she re-folded the note she just opened and placed it inside a storage box that she specifically bought to keep the letters in.

 

Even Donghae’s fans would tweet ______ words of encouragement like:

Unnie, hwaiting~! Hai Yang, hwaiting! 

______-unnie we miss him too.’

ELF will be there on the day that Donghae steps out.’

_______ was a genuine sweetheart to her and Donghae’s fans, heck even their son had his own fanclub already. Fans have recognized Hai Yang as an ‘ulzzang’ baby.

 

Besides having her family, After School girls and other Super Junior brothers-in-law checking up on her, _______ got comfort from Kangin as well.

Kangin made sure to visit Donghae’s family the week he got released from the army. It was their first personal meeting. _______ and Kanging were glad that they didn’t have an awkward atmosphere. The two got to know more about each other since the only time they talked was during the wedding.

He also told ________ about what Donghae might encounter while training and serving the army, but he assured ______ that Donghae would be alright.

“Despite having a lot of tears, Donghae’s a strong man. You know that.” Kangin told her.

 
The two years seemed like such a long time for both ______ and Donghae. Although she was able to visit Donghae once every two months with Hai Yang who was now almost 5 years old, _______ still couldn’t help but feel sad that Donghae couldn’t home with her yet. The officers let Donghae and the other soldiers go home to their families during some of the holidays. Both of them now appreciated the time they had together as a family more than ever.

 

 

“Omma, help…” Hai Yang cutely called out for his mom when he couldn’t put his head over the blue polo shirt that she was making him wear.

“Aigoo…why didn’t you the collar first?” ______ said as she helped out her son. Hai Yang’s head popped up as soon as _______ ed the two buttons.

“My Hai Yang is soooo cute.” ______ pinched Hai Yang’s cheeks making the little boy squirm out of her grasp.

“What time’s appa coming home?” Hai Yang asked after a while.

“Well…*glances at the clock* the uncles are picking him up now so appa should be coming home in within 3 hours or so. Oh and then this coming weekend we’ll be going to Mokpo to visit ‘pretty halmeouni’.” _______ answered as she continued to fix Hai Yang’s clothes on him.

“Yay! Beach again!” Hai Yang jumped up and down from the excitement. He loved to see the ocean and the feel of the sand on his feet.

“Yeah pretty boy. Happier days will be here again.” _____ smiled as she said that. They would soon be complete again.



I decided on making just one chapter to talk about Donghae's enlistment since I didn't want you guys feeling all sad about his absence. 

Hope it was alright with you guys.
 
Tell me what you think. Comment below or tweet me at: twitter.com/nisrandom
 
~Comment Replies~
graciouzzz: YAY! Hi new reader!! ^_^ yeah adorable, right? awww...thank you. I really appreciate it. I'm so happy that you like my story ;)
KFiShYL: Yeah but this chapter doesn't show happy - cute family moments :| yup Gorgeous - hott genes must rin in their family. haha ^_^
imaginedreamlove: aww...uljima *hug* I kind of thought of that too but Kyu wasn't in SJ yet during that time. haha but yeah I would love to see all of them on stage again :) 
eunhyukmylover: yeah...really going to be sad on that day :| Hope you like this update! SarangHAE ^_~
BerniceKasheica: aww...thank you my sweet dongsaeng! ^_^ 
SHERYLN : Yeah :( Don't worry I'll write another (hopefully good) story after this. *Hugs you until you can't breathe* :p
IHSEULPARK: Thanks ^_^ I'm glad you like it.
JjongIsMyBias: Kangin makes a cameo here :) TeukHee enlisting soon makes me anxious :|
nimsaengho: I know, right :| Will sob on that day. Donghae would just love to have a soccer team on his own.
randomrainbow: aww...yay! I'm happy you love this story. Here's your update! ^_^
QieYue19: I think this might be a sad (yet happy in the end) chapter too :)
gabie_16: He's gone only for this chapter. haha Don't want you guys being sad and all. ;)
eunhaecupcake: Donghae really has a passion for soccer. LOL ^_^ omg, really? wow, I didn't know that.
ilovefishy: awww...yeah, it's just something we all have to accept though. 
ColaSmackles: awww...you have a lot of tears like Donghae ^_~ Donghae really wants to spread out his genes. haha
ikawaiirock: awww...don't cry *hugs*. Thanks dongsaeng ^_^
kiss_xander23: me too! 83-line :( Yeah, but made them suffer for one chapter only. haha
dream_keeper88: I know, right? Our eyes would brim with tears. We just have to wait patiently for all of them ^_^ 
alj1225: Yeah...Hearts would break. But let's all wait for them! ^_^ 
myfishyx: Me too, I think I'll cry for Teukkie and the others too :| 
celine_neji: The happy family would be reuniting in the next update ^_^ Yeah, I do hope like they have someone with them like the 83-line, if Leeteuk and Heechul do enlist together. I'm so happy that you love Love Line ^_^ I really appreciate it.
cupidzangel: Yeah, nothing's going to change ^_^ Hope you like this update.