Firsts

Love Line Sequel

 

Super Junior - Miracle

Bringing back an old school SuJu song ^_^

 

*btw, in my head I pronounce Hai Yang as Hae instead of Hi Yang…so it doesn’t sound Chinese. Do you guys do the same? Haha*


 

_______ was inside the nursery room cleaning some of the stuff there while Donghae helped her too.

“Look at him. He’s just staring at us.” Donghae told _______ as they looked at Hai Yang who was in a sitting position in the crib.

“He’s so adorable.” _______ said as she smiled at their baby.

The two parents still didn’t get over the fact of how cute their little one was. His big brown eyes that he got from _______ and his smile that he got from Donghae could really hypnotize and melt people’s hearts.

The two went back to work as they continued to talk to themselves when a voice they haven’t heard before caught their attention.

“Ompa…” Hai Yang mumbled.

Donghae and _______ immediately rushed towards Hai Yang to hear him more clearly.

“Did you just talk baby?” ______ asked since it was the first time they heard Hai Yang produce another sound besides his giggles and cries.

“Hai Yang-ah, what did you say?” Donghae was curious since he didn’t quite understand what Hai Yang said earlier.

Hai Yang stared at his parents cutely for a while before his lips moved to speak. “Om…Pa” he repeated and that made ______ and Donghae smile widely.

“His first word…” ______ said as she picked up Hai Yang from inside the crib to carry him.

Donghae on the other hand got his phone out and started to record his son, hoping he would speak again and to their delight he did. Donghae and _______ were so happy that they got to witness their baby’s first talk together.

Hai Yang mumbled “Ompa” as his first word. He combined the words omma and appa cutely together.

“I win!” ______ said as she started to sway Hai Yang in her arms.

“Huh?” Donghae got confused.

“Remember we had a bet before? About whom would Hai Yang call first? Well I win since he said omma.” _______ told Donghae and did a *mehrong* to him

“How?! I clearly heard him say hmm…pa so he said appa.”

“He said omma.” _______ playfully argued back.

“Let’s review the video.” Donghae suggested, determined not to lose to his wife.

The couple reviewed the video that Donghae took in his phone. They could clearly hear their son say OM…PA.

“aww…he tried to call us at the same time.” ______ giggled after her conclusion. The adorableness of their baby was endless.

“Yeah, I guess he loves us both too much that he couldn’t choose which word to learn first.” Donghae laughed at the thought.

 

After that first happy memorable incident, _______ fed Hai Yang while Donghae tried to help Hai Yang to burp then put him to sleep afterwards.

_______ was about done in preparing their own lunch when Donghae walked out of the nursery and hugged his wife from behind.

“So this is how our parents felt when they saw our own ‘firsts’ when we were growing up.” Donghae said as he rested his chin gently on _______’s shoulder.

“It feels heart-warming and rewarding, right?” ______ said as she looked over her shoulder to take a glance at Donghae. She felt him nod.

“I don’t want to miss the day he starts to get up and walk on his own.” Donghae hoped to be there to witness that moment with his wife again.

“Me too.” ______ said before she raised the spoon from the pot. She blew on lightly so that the soup would cool down a bit. She then placed it in front of Donghae’s mouth so he could taste what she was cooking.

“Is it okay already?” ______ asked as Donghae tasted the soup.

“It’s perfect because you cooked it.” Donghae told ______ before planting a quick kiss on her cheek.

______ rolled her because her husband’s corny - cheesy side attacked again.

 

 

A month before Hai Yang’s first…or well in Korean age second birthday, he surprised his parents yet again.

Donghae was sitting on the living room peeling and slicing fruits for Hai Yang, _______ and himself. Hai Yang was sitting across him and Donghae felt like he was being studied by his son.

“Hai Yang-ah, when you get older you have to take good care of me and your omma, okay? You have to always keep her company and make her smile when the time comes that I have to leave for awhile.” Donghae said, referring to his future enlistment that would keep him away from his family for almost 2 years.

Upon hearing this, ________ felt like crying. She was fixing her schedule for the next month and was sitting on the couch in the living room. She momentarily forgot that there’s still that day when Donghae has to leave to fulfill his duties as a Korean man. It won’t be too long until he has to enlist.

_______ slightly jumped off the couch and slid beside Donghae, she hugged him tightly from the side.

Donghae knew what _______ was feeling and thinking about so he put down the knife and apple first to hug his wife back.

Both of them couldn't imagine being apart for too long. Even though they'll be able to see and visit each other in between, that would only be only for a few times and it would still be bittersweet for the two.

Hai Yang was still oblivious as to why his parents were acting like this, but that hug looked inviting and fun to him and so for the first time ever he stood up on his own. Hai Yang had difficulty standing up but he managed to do so. Donghae and _______ pulled away from the embrace to look at each other but then Hai Yang caught their attention and so they looked at him.

“_______, I don’t have my phone with me. Do you have yours?” Donghae asked, his tone was a bit panicky since he really wanted to record this moment.

_______ got her phone from the pocket of her shorts and started recording Hai Yang.

“Hai Yang-ah, come to me and omma.” Donghae was coaching his son. He had his arms extended, as if he was trying to reach Hai Yang.

After giggling, Hai Yang took hesitant and almost unbalanced steps but after 3 steps he fell good thing Donghae was able to move right away and so Hai Yang fell on his chest.

Hai Yang didn’t cry which made ______ release a sigh of relief because it meant he wasn’t hurt.

“Wow, my son is so good.” Donghae praised Hai Yang and played him for a bit while _______ fed him and Hai Yang the fruit sliced that Donghae prepared earlier.

A picture perfect family could be viewed if only there was an audience. 


 

 

I think this story might have less than 7 chapters left?
 
Tell me what you think: twitter.com/nisrandom
 
~Comment Replies~ 
ColaSmackles: Its okay ^_^ That's good!! At least you're focusing on your studies! ^_^ Glad you liked it.
SHERYLN: awww...it's a good crazy. haha ^_^ Yup he will be. 
JjongIsMyBias: I think he would. Then they'd play soccer and dance together a lot. haha ^_^
nimsaengho: aww...thank you! ^_^ yeah I think Donghae will be a good father figure.
randomrainbow: awww...thanks! I'm happy you love it ^_^
KFiShYL: Thank you!! ^_^ I'm glad you guys didn't find it boring. 
redshuz: Yay for happy and sweet and cute moments!! ^_^
celine_neji: Yeah, I kinda fast forwarded the honeymoon. haha my original plan was them to actually have a 'honeymoon' baby but I just changed it. aww...thank you! I really appreciate it. I'm so happy that you love this story ^_^
ilovefishy: Yeah no more drama and intense problems. They need to savor the good, sweet, happy times. ^_^
eunhyukmylover: Hmm..not so much. Just maybe when Donghae leaves? haha. aww..thank you! sarangHAE! ♥ ♥ ♥ 
QieYue19: yay for cute and happy moments! ^_^
lilrockstar: Yeah, I think so too :(
skizofrenia: Me too! but not now...haha ^_^
myfishyx: Glad you guys liked the chapter ^_^ Yay for more adorable and happy family moments.
alj1225: Yup, things are going great for them ^_^ I'm happy you loved it.
eunhaecupcake: awww...I'm glad I made you smile ^_^ aww..tears?
cupidzangel: Yeah, we can all just wish that the happiness stays for most parents / families ^_^ 
gabie_16: LOL! I think a lot liked that line too. Fishy is still a bit naughty. haha ^_~
kiss_xander23: Adorable father and son tandem ^_^ 
adriana04: Yeah, I really want to write in their cute family bonding and moments ^_^. Hope you like this update