Fighting

Love Line Sequel

SM The Ballad - Kyuhyun's solo song: Love Again

 


Donghae came rushing into the nearest hospital’s ER while carrying his wife. “DOCTOR! I NEED A DOCTOR! PLEASE!” Donghae screamed.

Nurses immediately approached Donghae seeing how _______ looked lifeless in his arms, blood ran down her legs.

A bed was immediately pushed towards Donghae’s direction and with a help from the male nurse, Donghae gently laid _______ down on the bed, his hand still holding on to hers. A doctor who heard the shout earlier ran towards them, quickly assessing the situation.

“Bring her to the operating room now!” The doctor ordered the nurses and they then started to move the hospital bed down the hallway.

“Please…please save my wife.” Donghae pleaded while tears ran down his face.

“We will try our best to save both of them sir. But right now, her condition doesn’t look too good. We’ll deliver the baby first and see what we can do.” The doctor honestly answered Donghae.

“Sir. You have to let go…” The nurses kept telling Donghae as he still had a tight grasp on her.

It was hard for Donghae, but he finally did let go of her hand. He then just watched the staff panicking before they entered a room and he lost sight of them.

Donghae started pacing back and forth the hallway, he couldn’t think straight.

“Excuse me sir. We know it’s a difficult time for you now but we would need you to fill up some forms.” A nurse said after she tapped Donghae on the shoulder.

“Would you like to wash up first?” the nurse asked Donghae as she eyed the dried blood on his arms and on his clothing.

Donghae nodded and he was guided towards the bathroom.

Donghae stared at his pitiful reflection on the mirror. He didn’t look like himself. He opened the faucet of the sink and he started to wash the blood off his arms, rubbing his skin harshly as worries filled up his head. Donghae suddenly saw his wedding band. He removed it from his ring finger and placed it under the running water, cleaning the blood off of it as well.

 

After a couple of minutes Donghae was finally getting his bearings. He went out of the bathroom and went into the VIP lounge that the nurse pointed him to so he could have his privacy.

Donghae got his phone out of his pocket and started calling people first before filling up the papers from the hospital.

Donghae’s voice trembled as he called Leeteuk and Gahee to inform them of the situation. He just requested them to tell the other members and if possible, to call his and ________’s family for him because he thinks that it isn’t possible for him to tell them without breaking down and apologizing all through out the call.

 

It only took about 30 minutes before the guys of Super Junior and the girls from After School arrived at the hospital.

The girls came in holding on to each other, obviously they’ve been crying since their eyes were puffy already.

Donghae received a tight hug from s as they saw his miserable state. Donghae cried, he wasn’t that strong to begin with and now with everything that was happening…he was heartbreakingly weak.

“Where is she?” Jung-ah asked, her voice showing fear.

“She’s in surgery.” Donghae told everyone.

“I talked to your brother Donghae. He said he was going to be the one to break the news to your mom. He also told me to tell you that you should stay strong.” Leeteuk said after he hugged Donghae.

“_______’s parents are out of the country but they said they would take the next flight back here.” Gahee had a hard time telling Donghae since her tears was choking her up.

“Oh God, how will I face them? The life of their daughter is in danger because of me.” Donghae muttered as he punched the wall behind him, creating a dent from the impact. Siwon and Eunhyuk held Donghae back and sat him down in between the Heechul and Yesung.

“Donghae no one’s blaming you.” Uee consoled in between her sobs.

“Yeah, ______ knew the risks. She decided this for herself even when you tried to stop her.” Jooyeon told Donghae as well.

“Don’t beat yourself up.” Heechul rubbed Donghae’s back to try to calm him down.

“I should have been firmer when I told her no! I should’ve pushed her to not continue with the pregnancy. She would have hated me but at least she’d be up, kicking and screaming at me.” Donghae snapped, creating a tenser atmosphere in the room.

“She’s fighting hyung.” Kyuhyun spoke hoping it would ease everyone’s hearts.

 

 

- Hours later –

 

Donghae went into the hospital’s nursery. He looked from out the window and saw that his son was the only one crying while the other babies were sleeping or quietly awake.

A nurse opened the door and asked Donghae if he wanted to enter and he so he did.

The nurse got Donghae’s baby from his tiny bed and then handed him to his father.

Donghae held on to his son and started swaying his body, rocking the baby gently to make him at ease. “Shh…appa’s here.” Donghae whispered. He sat down on the rocking chair across the room and continued to lull his baby to sleep.

After a couple of minutes Donghae’s son was sleeping soundly and so he placed him back on his tiny bed with the other newborns. The doctor told Donghae that the baby would still be under observation for just a few more hours before they could let the baby leave the nursery and stay in his wife’s room.

 

Donghae finally entered the hospital room where ________ was in. He let the girls and his other members go in first before he did. He needed time to face _______, his heart was breaking at the reality that was happening to their lives.

 He sat down on the chair beside her hospital bed and he started at his unconscious wife. A heart monitor, IV fluid bag and a nasal cannula (like an oxygen mask but doesn’t cover the mouth) was connected to her body. Donghae felt sorry as he saw her, she looked so weak and fragile.

She slipped into a coma during the surgery and hasn’t woken up since. The doctors informed Donghae that he should be prepared to whatever may happen since _______ lost a lot of blood. Their son was a healthy bouncing baby boy. Fortunately, he was not at all affected with _______’s condition.

“Yeobo…” Donghae softly called out _______’s name, he couldn’t help but tear up as he held her hand.

“We have a gorgeous baby son. He has your eyes, I think. I held him earlier and he seemed to just follow me perfectly. He’s amazing but he needs you…and so I.” Donghae was sobbing again and he held on to _______’s hands tighter as he brought it to his face. “You promised me _______. You told me we were both going to raise him.” Donghae had a hard time talking to his wife. His crying hindered him from talking properly anymore and so he just planted a kiss on ______’s hand.

 

 

It’s been two days since _______ was admitted into the hospital. Her condition still remained the same although the doctors said that her system seemed to have stabilized already.

_______’s parents arrived just yesterday, they comforted Donghae and assured him that they didn’t hold him responsible for what happened to _______. Donghae apologized numerous times to ______’s parents and even to his mom. He’s been talking to his dad in his mind, praying that if he saw ______ get lost up there, he should lead him back to Donghae.

“Son, why don’t you go home first?” _______’s mom told Donghae to go back to their place and rest properly first.

Donghae shook his head before answering “I want to be here when she wakes up.” No one was able to persuade Donghae to go home. He always slept on the chair beside ______. Even though his back was starting to strain, it was still less painful than what he was feeling on the inside.

 

The news about ________ has already been out in the press. Reporters kept waiting outside the hospital but no one gave their statements yet. Only their agency’s representatives gave an update about ______’s health. ELF’s and Playgirlz have been praying for ________’s fast recovery so that they could see the couple’s sweet smile again.

 

“It’s been a couple of days _______. Our group members have been very fond our son.” Donghae informed ______ as he pulled aside the curtains to let the sun shine into _______’s room.

Donghae walked towards _______. He fixed her hair first before he sat down. “He doesn’t have a name yet. We were supposed to go do that together, remember? You didn’t tell me your final decision about his name yet you’re leaving me hanging here. I can’t do this without you ________. I’m scared you’re slipping away and I’m losing you. It can’t be just me and our son ________. I need you here.” Donghae pleaded with ________, his emotions got the best of him again. He prayed that she could hear him and just get up.

 

After a couple of seconds, Donghae’s eyes widened as he got shocked with what just happened.



 

Crappy cliffhanger line -_- sorry. 

 

Good news: Your curiosity / questions will be all answered in the next chapter. Finally we'll know if you'll curse me or love me. haha
Bad news: The next chapter won't be up until next weekend -_- sorrry sorrrry!! Hell week with my university this week *_* I have a midterm exam later this week plus papers to still finish. It's killing me *_* so...I hope you guys can patiently wait for me, yes? I LOVE YOU ALL!!
 
You can still catch me updating or well ranting on twitter: twitter.com/nisrandom
 
~Comment Replies~
shinyiuhan: Will try to do my best to make it long ^_^
servernotfound: Mianhe *_* Here's your update. Hope you like it. awww...thank you!! ^_^
redshuz: What was Donghae doing in the car? He was placing a baby seat since they haven't placed it before. Was that your question? I'm not sure. haha.
SHERYLN: hmmm...I'm not mean.haha ;) I'll keep that in mind.
sjlalalalalove: awww...then you have to anticipate for the next chapter then ;) I don't want to make you cry ^_^
yesungie: LOL I'm nice. ^_^ Yay we like the same names! cliff hangers makes my jaw drop. hahaha yeah. I'll show cute moments with the baby ^_^
JjongIsMyBias: The baby is there so yay! ^_^ wll all of them have a happy ending? hmmm...
randomrainbow: The baby's alive ^_^ Here's your update. 
ColaSmackles: I didn't kill the baby ^_^ 
cupidzangel: Here's your update ^_~ although it's another cliffhanger? 
KFiShYL: You have to stay put and wait for the next chapter to see if it'll be sad or not ^_~ aww...thank you! I'm glad you love reading my story. me too :(
QieYue19: One out of two is safe from danger now ^_^  
ezralaine: mianhe!! I promise it will be in the next chapter. ^_^
mingming: We'll see in the next chapter ;)
bluemajic08: The baby's okay so yay ^_^ Will do my best to extend.
ilovefishy: vote noted, although a lot of the readers chose either Donghae's english name or Hai Yang. Another WGM-ish story? hmmm...will think about it ;) Kinda running out of ideas for WGM-style. But I did got a couple of requests for a Kyu WGM story style too.
nimsaengho: Yay the baby is okay! ^_^ I'll try to extend the story.
lilrockstar: So far the baby's doing good, they're just waiting for her.
eunhyukmylover: The baby is okay so YAY! ^_^ aww...I'll try my best to extend it.
skizofrenia: Well now you know that the baby is okay ^_^
gabie_16: awww...yay! You're amazing! ^_^
alj1225: The baby is doing good now ^_^ It must be bittersweet for Donghae. Seems like almost everyone likes that name too ^_^
celine_neji: hmmm...then you have to stay put for the next chapter to see if they'll have a happy ending or not. ^_^ I'll do my best in extending the story because of you guys.
adriana04: A lot of you guys think so too so I'll try to extend it as long as I can go. hahaha ^_^ 
eunhaecupcake: awww...I'm happy then! ^_^ Everything happens for a reason, right? so I guess we just have to think of our pasts as a learning-growing experience, I think. ^_^ A lof of you requested for me to extend the story so let's see how far this can go. haha ^_~