Bright Future

Love Line Sequel

Super Junior - All My Heart


 - 3 years later - 

 

Donghae guided his wife while carrying his daughter as they made their way to the bleachers. It was a sunny day and the family came out to watch Hai Yang’s fist soccer game. Hai Yang’s school was holding a friendly soccer match against a school that was located not too far from their city.

______ took Yoonji away from Donghae as soon as they were able to settle down on their seats. She placed their daughter on her lap so that Donghae can focus on on Hai Yang’s game. She knew Donghae was excited, maybe even more excited than Hai Yang.

______ fixed Yoonji’s pigtails as they waited for the match to start. Donghae got his camera ready as well, he wanted to document this special moment.

 

Donghae and ______ cheered loudly as the game started. They waved their hands so that Hai Yang could see them from the field.

Hai Yang was one of the best players in his team, he definitely got that strength from his father. Hai Yang showed agility as he ran and did his part with all his effort.  

In the middle of the game Donghae got a bit carried away. He was observing and watching the game so attentively that he knew where the boys lacked in defense.

“YA! That was a foul!” Donghae stood up from his seat as he voiced out…well shouted out his opinion. Donghae was annoyed that the referee did not see the fault of the kid from the other school.

“Yeobo relax, it’s a kids game. Keep your cool and let them play.” _______ pulled Donghae down to his seat.

“But that referee is so unfair!” Donghae pointed towards the guy, making the spectators look at him. He was looking and acting like a stage father.

“Lee Donghae if you make a scene and embarrass your son I swear he will not talk to you and we won’t bring you to his games ever again.” _______ reprimanded her husband. “Please just sit down. It’s as if you’ve forgotten you’re still a celebrity.”
Donghae was about to argue when his daughter mumbled something.

“Sit down.” Yoonji repeated what she heard from her mom and then giggled right after.

______ stuck her tongue out as she did a *mehrong* to her husband, obviously knowing that she and her daughter has owned him.

Donghae slouched on his seat and just lowered the cap on his head as he was defeated by the girls of his life.

 

Hai Yang’s school lost in the game but he did get the sportsmanship award in the end.

After the game, the family went out to eat and celebrate Hai Yang’s fist game.

Disappointment was obvious on Hai Yang’s face as he poked the food that was on his plate.

“Baby, don’t play with your food.” _______ told Hai Yang while she fed Yoonji.

“Don’t feel bad son. You did a great job earlier.” Donghae tried to comfort Hai Yang.

“But we didn’t even win.” Hai Yang muttered before sighing.

“Sorry to break it to you kid, but you’re going to lose a lot more times. But that would only build your character and I’m sure that you’ll win more games in the future.  Don’t be too hard on yourself, it was your first game. Besides, one of the referee’s didn’t even know what he was doing there.” Donghae told Hai Yang.

“I’m going to practice a lot more and harder for our next games. I really, really want to win.” Hai Yang said, his voice filled with determination.

“And I’m sure your appa and your other uncles will practice day and night with you if you asked them to. But they’re old already so you can’t tire them out too much.” ______ tried to lighten up the atmosphere and that certainly made Hai Yang chuckled and he started to eat more after.

“Omma, Appa, I really dream of being a great soccer player.” Hai Yang told his parents of his aspirations. Hai Yang’s determined to be one of the best soccer players out there and hopefully join the national team when he’s old enough.

“We have no objection to that as long as you put your studies first.” Donghae told his son.

“Of course. I need to be a good looking smart athlete.” Hai Yang answered wittingly making his parents laugh.

“You’ll be living your father’s other dream then.” ______ told Hai Yang as she glanced at her husband. She knew that if Donghae didn’t pursue his dreams of being a singer-actor, then he would have been a soccer player.

“That’s why I want to do it more, it’s both our passion. I want to be a proud Korean soccer player and play against other countries.” Hai Yang answered optimistically.

Donghae ruffled Hai Yang’s hair, he was so proud to have a son like him.

 

The family went home after wards and Hai Yang took a nap as the game did tire him out. Yoonji slept in the car and so she regained her energy when they got home.

_______ was changing her clothes and cleaning the make-up from her face when Donghae suddenly shouted for her to come out in the living room.

Thinking that something bad have happened, ________ rushed out and only to see such an adorable sight.

“You gave me a mini heart attack, you know that?” _______ nudged her husband on the side.

“Sorry yeobo, but I didn’t want you to miss this.” Donghae defended himself as he continued to record their daughter. Yoonji was facing the tv while an old music video of ______’s group ‘After School’ was playing. Yoonji was happily wiggling, dancing to her mom’s song. She was so cute trying to copy the moves.

“I think our baby girl wants to be just like her idol mom.” Donghae concluded as a bright smile was on _______’s face.

Everything was so perfect. Both of them could imagine their kids’ reaching their goals and dreams and they couldn’t wait to see that day come true.

 

-End-



 

 

I hope the finale made you guys smile! ^_^

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to each and every one of you who have read and supported this story from the start.

You guys have no idea how much you mean to me!

Love love love you all!

 

It just seems like this Love Line 'fever' won't end, huh? Haha

GOOD NEWS BEFORE LL sequel ends: I’ll be writing LOVE LINE: The Honeymoon short story / one-shot. It will be rated but will be done in a romantic way, so for those who are not comfortable or ‘legal’ lol yet to read that can skip that. I kept teasing you guys with Donghae’s ‘y’ side so this time maybe showing / writing it just once will satisfy you / us all. Yes? Haha

I will be working on it over the weekend. So I hope you guys click link and anticipate for that. LAST EXTENSION FOR LOVE LINE. HAHA

 

Oh by the way, I’m planning on writing a Kyuhyun WGM story style fic (after I write the LL honeymoon story) since that was requested by a couple of people before. ^_^ So I hope you guys can look forward to that as well.

Man, I think I’ll be known as the WGM style story writer. haha

 

You guys know where you can find me: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~ Comment Replies ~

kyuhaeyee: I hope you liked this special chapter! ^_^

graciouzzz: awww...yeah but I hope this final chapter makes you smile. aww...I'm so happy that you feel that way. I super appreciate the compliment. Thank you!! ^_^

JjongIsMyBias: To answer your wall post on my profile. Yeah, I was quite near but still used a bit of zoom (my cam is a Canon) for the fancams and photos. Glad you enjoyed them :)

evoleihsif21: aww...yay! I'm glad you felt that way. ^_^ I'm so happy you love my fanfics!

SHERYLN: Both of them are being eaten by ants. haha ^_^ I was thinking of doing a Kyuhyun WGM story next since he has been requested by a couple of people before. Will spam you right back ;)

sjlalalalalove: I know right? The Super Junior guys will definitely be the life of the party in any occasion. haha I really tried hard in making the vows super sweet. haha Hope you like this ^_^

Myumeful: aww...I'm glad you liked my story ^_^ Here's your (last) update.

eunhyukmylover: I'm happy that made you laugh! ^_^ aww.. I hope this chapter lives up to your expectations then ^_^ I really do try hard to find music that would be perfect for the chapters.

ColaSmackles: I'm happy you loved the chapter ^_^ Yeah Donghae is serious in having a soccer team. LOL There's going to be ONE LAST extension so I hope you click the link above. ^_^ aww...I hope you're all smiles for this chapter.

IHSEULPARK: YAY!! ^_^ Hope you like this

chosanghee: awww...will you be throwing another party for the 'Honeymoon' part. haha ^_^

12smile04: You are very welcome! ^_^ You know I love you guys. Yeah, let's tweet each other more. I'm so happy you love my stories.

blue_fishyx3: Yeah the guys just know what to say during special moments. haha ^_^ Hoep you like this chapter.

MsShaiKyu: They're just stating an obvious fact. LOL ^_^

randomrainbow: I hope you like the finale ^_^

kpopismyheaven: Me too! haha Or well I wish my other biases work fast too. LOL crazy

ikawaiirock: Donghae is serious about making his own soccer team. haha ^_^ Hope you like this.

alj1225: Yay for happy and sweet moments for the family! I'm glad you loved and found the last chapter sweet ^_^ Hope you enjoy this one + the last extension. haha

KFiShYL:  aww...I super appreciate that! ^_^ I'm so happy, you guys motivate me so much. Thank you so much for putting up with me. LOL

gabie_16: Yeah, I don't think I'll be stopping anytime soon for you guys ^_^

adriana04: aww...I'm so happy that you feel that way. Thank you so much! ^_^ Hope you like this.

kiss_xander23: I'm glad you felt the sweet emotions ^_^

minhae_060493: aww...I really appreciate that compliment. Thank you so much for supporting the story. ^_^ Hope you like this last one.

cupidzangel: Yup, just more sweet and happy moment with their loved ones ^_^

fishae: Me too! Still having a hangover! I might be writing a super show inspired one-shot story ^_^

eunhaecupcake: Awww...I'm really so happy you felt all of those emotions!! ^_^ I hope you like this.

ezralaine: It's okay, at least I get to see your comment again ^_^ aww...I'm glad I made you happy. Good luck with everything that you are doing too ^_^

lilrockstar: I was at 319 ^_^

ilovefishy: Yeah, one more happy and lovely member ^_^ Glad that made you laugh

lilrockstar: aww...I'm so happy you loved the chapter and felt that way. ^_^

celine_neji : Sibrows make my day! They have their own powers. LOL aww...I'm so happy you feel that way about my story unnie! ^_^ Well it is a girl!! haha at least you can remember his true to life looks and smile ^_^ I super agree! so hott! ^_^ I've posted the LL: Honeymoon story-ling but it's still empty, will work on it over the weekend ^_^

myfishyx: Yay for the Lee family! ^_^ awww...you guys are awesome and amazing! Love you guys more!! ^_^

pinkheadphones: Yes, I'm planning to make a Kyu WGM story style fic soon since that was requested before. ^_^ So I hope you guys can look forward to that