Getting used to being parents

Love Line Sequel

 

________ started to feed as soon as they got the go signal from their doctor. It’s been weeks since everyone in the family settled back in their sweet home. Donghae excitedly showed his son the nursery as soon as they got back. He proudly told Hai Yang and everyone else (via twitter) that he built and designed the room from his blood, sweat and tears.

 

________ and Donghae showered their baby boy with lots of love, care and attention from the start. Donghae was still a bit jumpy when Hai Yang would do things that he wasn’t familiar with. He still wasn’t familiar with the different wants and needs that Hai Yang asked for at times that he would cry. Thus, _______ always came to the rescue to help Donghae. It’s all a learning process for the two new parents, a trial and error process.

Donghae found ________ more beautiful now than back then. She had that glow and it still amazes Donghae how he was lucky enough to have her and now his son in his life.

People would think that the couple would turn serious or change after that traumatizing, life-changing encounter that they experienced. But on the contrary, the couple was still as playful as ever. For the diaper-changing duties, Donghae and _______ would play rock, paper, scissors, heads or tails or that ladder game to determine who would change Hai Yang’s diapers for the day.

While ______ would cook, Donghae would be the one to play with Hai Yang or make him sleep depending on their son’s mood. Donghae dances or well sways the baby with Super Junior or After School’s music on the background.  ________ danced along with the father and son tandem, how could she not bust those dance moves that she missed doing?

_______ lost the baby weight within two months and a lot of people envied and praised her for that.

 

 

Donghae and _______ celebrated Hai Yang’s 100th day with their family and friends. The couple also invited the directors and staff of We Got Married to celebrate with them. They felt like they owed them a lot and so they always kept in contact with them, for work or personal reasons.

Every time the guys from Super Junior or the girls from After School see Hai Yang, they hold on to him for a long time. They play with him, baby talk with him, and take lots and lots of photos.

The couple would also make time to visit their parents so that they could see their grandchild.

 

 

_______ still didn’t have plans to go back to the entertainment industry just yet. She’s keeping her work minimal right now, accepting just a couple of offers that she knew won’t get in the way of her being a responsible and loving mom.

Donghae on the other hand went back to his work, but like his wife, he asked for a leeway so that he won’t always be busy or stuck with work.

 

Donghae kissed _______ on the cheek as soon as he got home from a long day at work.

“Oh oppa, you’re back.” ______ slurred a bit as she got woken up by Donghae’s presences.

“Yeah. Sorry if I came home late. We had a busy schedule today.” Donghae apologized although he didn’t need to since _______ completely understood him and their work.

_______ just smiled as Donghae rubbed her back and told her to go back to sleep.

Donghae was about to enter the bathroom when suddenly Hai Yang started crying. This was usually the part that the two of them still had to get used to. The consistent cries of their baby at different hours still bothered them a bit but their patience and love wins them in the end.

________ stretched her arms out and was about to get up from the bed when Donghae stopped her.

“Stay in bed, I’ll take care of him.” Donghae told _______.

“But oppa you just got home, I’m sure you’re tired so –“ _______ was cut off when Donghae pushed her shoulders back to lay down on the bed again.

“I haven’t gotten my quality time with my son yet since I was out the whole day. Let me bond with him now and I’ll make sure I’ll give you some loving quality time later.” Donghae smirked in the end as he gave _______ a passionate yet quick and teasing kiss. Donghae winked at her after pulling away from the kiss and that just made her giggle.

People say that some couple’s lose the spark or the ‘passion’ once they start a family, but that’s definitely not the case for this two. They were still crazy in love with each other. 

Donghae and _______’s love for each other just grew as they shared their love for their son.



 

 

Sorry if this is a bit boring and short. Just a glimpse on the adjustments that the couple's having.

Btw, my DBSK story is up: Torn Between HoMin and JYJ. Hope you can check that out if you have the time or interest. 

 

Comment below or tweet me if you have requests or things you would want to see in the story. I'll try to do my best to accommodate them.  

twitter.com/nisrandom 

~Comment Replies~

yesungie: awww...I hope you don't get stressed out. Yay for cute moments with the baby ^_^

mingming: Hope the updates made you smile. Love you too! ^_^

eunhyukmylover: You're welcome! ^_^ Happy endings make us smile. Yeah, school w as hectic. Hope I won't be too busy soon again -_-

nimsaengho: I'm happy you loved it ^_^ A lot liked Wookie's line. LOL Thanks. Hwaiting~!

imaginedreamlove: That's creepy!! hahaha ^_^ I agree! Fishy appa is first.

SHERYLN: I'm happy the chapter made you crazy. haha ^_^ love you!

ColaSmackles: awww....yay! ^_^ no more sad moments...for now. Hwaiting~!

randomrainbow: I didn't! Told you guys I'm not a bad author. haha ^_^ You're welcome.

ikawaiirock: Yup, happy days for the family now! ^_^ A lot lol-ed with Wookie's line. haha

alj1225: awww...yay! ^_^ I'm glad it made you happy. Thanks for the support! I really appreciate it.

cupidzangel: yay! I'm happy it did. They're a happy family now. ^_^ I feel you.huhuhu T_T There's always a way.

adriana04: I'm happy you love it!! ^_^

KFiShYL: aww....yeah. I'm glad you love it! ^_^

ilovefishy: Wookie has his own world. haha  They are happy..for now? jk ^_~

kiss_xander23: Yeah the baby and the girl finally met! ^_^

lilrockstar: yay for cute and happy moments ^_^

eunhaecupcake: haha yeah, that line just entered my mind.^_^

QieYue19: Things are still smooth sailing. Hope you like this update ^_^

nadya1989: Yeah haha it kinda does but it's still cute, right? ^_^

MsShaiKyu: Baby fishy!! ^_^ Happy moments for the family!

shinyiuhan: Cute name for a cute baby ^_^ haha yeah, I updated so that you guys won't die of curiosity.

gabie_16: You're welcome, it's cause I love you guys ^_^ I know, right? Very lucky and now very happy

celine_neji: You're welcome! ^_^ Yay! I'm happy the update made you smile! I knw, right? I think most of my stories have that rollercoaster feel. haha Yup I will so you can look forward to cute/sweet/funny moments ;)