Gossip Boys

Round 1? Fight? [hiatus]

 

Kris knocked on Tao's dorm and walked in when a 'come in' was heard.

"Hey Tao" he smiled and sat at the edge of his bed while Tao laid there playing a game on his phone.

"Hi" he said without looking at him. 

"I just wanted to say sorry about the kiss the other day, it was wrong of me to do that." Kris patted the younger boys leg. Tao's eyes widened and he looked at his leader. 

"It was really immature of me and I'm sorry if I upset you" 

"it's okay gege" Tao smiled. "I did it first so it's all good." he chuckled.

Kris nodded. "But still.. and everything I said at the beach. I meant it, you know what right?"

Tao just nodded and smiled softly. 

 

The other members all thought Kris was dense, but was he really? He understood that he meant a lot to Tao. And as a leader he would not complicate things. He would just go with the flow and be a good caring gege. This is what he went by, the other members knew he was a good leader and caring but maybe they did not realize the full extent of Kris' mind and how he saw things and how he feels responsible for being perfect for them. 

 

Tao was quick to become his normal self again. As their Chinese schedules continued he became more and more outgoing. They would discuss how to react on stage for certain events and would plan some fan service here and there. To most of them it wasn't really fan service but mostly just being more loving with their fellow members in public. Tao still took up Luhan's advice to be himself and he was happy that it was working for him. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

While everything seemed perfect and dandy, Tao and Kris were close again no more fighting or ignoring each other, in fact maybe they got even closer. Everyone saw how close they were even the fans and everyone was happy…. But after awhile Tao felt like something was missing or like he needed more. He became very frustrated with himself and became a bit depressed, the other members were quick to notice and Kris was actually the first to ask if something was wrong.

 

"You sure you don't want to come with me and Chanyeol out to eat?" Kris asked the maknae one more time before leaving their dorm in Korea. 

"Yeah duizhang you and channie go and have fun" he smiled softly. Kris sighed but nodded and left the younger boys dorm. He figured if they just gave him some space Tao would come around to his usual self soon. 

 

Even though everything had gone back to normal, Luhan was quick to realize that it did not mean that things were solved and fixed. Tao's feelings were not resolved which may be the reason why he is so confused with himself. 

"Should we talk to duizhang about it?" Lay asked Luhan as they sat on their beds talking about different things at first but topic came to Tao. 

"I'm not sure… " Luhan sighed.

"I mean it's not something we can fix ourselves it has to be them on their own terms" 

"True" Luhan nodded. 

"By the way… Tao left his journal in here last night" Lay smirked pulling it out from under his pillow.

"YIXING! You must give it back! Don't even think about reading it!" Luhan's eyes widen as he exclaimed. 

"Oh I already read it!" Lay snickered and opened the journal to the latest page. "Today was nice hanging out with all of EXO, I really love when we are all together it makes me happy and forget about certain things… Tomorrow might be a bit boring though and well… I try not to think about it but duizhang is going out with Chanyeol. He invited me but how can I go? Every time I see them so close it kind of hurts. I'm not stupid and by now I know its jealousy but I am angry at myself for feeling like that… I hope I get over this stupid phase soon." 

 

Luhan sat there as Lay kept reading and he couldn't help but feel pity for his precious maknae. He sighed and shook his head not knowing what to do.

"Poor panda" they both jumped to see Chen standing at the door. 

Yixing chuckled "I honestly feel like we have no lives, sitting here getting into our members love lives and gossiping." 

"We aren't gossiping! We are discussing! I mean obviously Tao has been down lately so as a team its our jobs to help each other out right?" Luhan corrected Lay.

"I think you are just secretly TaoRis fanclub leader" Chen teased as he sat on the edge of Luhan's bed earning himself a good kick from the soccer player. "Owe" he grumbled and sat on Lay's bed instead.

"Well if we are going to sit here like gossip girls might as well learn all the facts" Yixing poked Chen with his toe. "You! you're roommates with Kris now give us all the dirty info" 

Chen laughed hard and shrugged. "Honestly I don't even pay attention to him. He reads, puts his face creams on, texts, plays games, and thats about it."

"Well don't you guys talk?"

"Well yeah but not like you two, discussing the works of the universe and chance of alternative worlds at 3am! Yeah you guys talk that loudly everyone could hear it in the dorm" he glared at Lay and Luhan who just giggled. 

"Well from now on Chen, actually pay attention and try to get something out of Kris!" Luhan demanded. 

"Ugh fine fine" he nodded.

"Get what out of Kris?" All three practically fell of the beds as a tall dark eyed figure appeared at the door. 

"Geez does no one knock in this dorm?" Luhan let out a long breath giggling and patting the bed for Tao to come sit with him.

"we are just talking about how Kris hogs all the good face products for himself and his stingy face!" Lay said. 

"Yeah I mean look at that zit on Yixing's face it's huge! Duizhang should at least give him a little bit of his face creams" Luhan pointed at Yixing's face who glared at him.

"Oh" Tao giggled and leaned against Luhan's propped up knees. "I'm bored." he said.

"Me too!" Chen nodded. "let's go out and do something." 

Tao bounced up and nodded practically running out the room "BAOZI GEGE GET READY LETS GO OUT TO EAT" he shouted as he practically tackled Xiumin in the hall. 

 

As Kris and Chanyeol had their "date", the rest of EXO-M went to eat with D.O, Kai and Sehun.

 

 

---



Thanks for reading and commenting! sorry I've been so busy with school Dx but I still try to update! its not yet edited so sorry for any mistakes and sorry that its all over the place! I know it doesn't make much sense xD but i promise it is going somewhere hahaha xD again thank you!!! <3