"he's just confused"

Round 1? Fight? [hiatus]

 

Kris just followed Tao around as he shopped. 

"Gege, is this shirt nice?" Tao held up a t-shirt

"No" Kris said without looking. He could feel the boy glaring. He chuckled and looked at the shirt. "yes it's nice" he smiled. Tao smiled remembering how Kris use to always buy him clothes and accessories.

"Duizhang will you buy it for me?" he gave Kris an innocent look. 

"if you really like it sure" Kris nodded surprising Tao. ' Is it really that easy to go back to how things were?' Tao thought to himself. 

  After all he had been the one who started to be distant from Kris and a bit mean, that is how they ended up with all the head butting of the recent months. Tao still remembers the reason clearly.

 

Tao couldn't believe how lucky he was to have a leader like Kris he felt like the luckiest person on earth! He loved his Duizhang very much and looked up to him a lot. He'd follow him like a little puppy which if it was someone else Kris probably would have got very annoyed but it was Tao, so he didn't mind, in fact he enjoyed it. 

 

All the members were eating dinner at one of their favorite restaurants chatting and laughing as they ate. Tao was digging into his food when Luhan giggled loudly. Tao looked up "what?" he asked. 

"The waiter seems to like Kris. She is here every time we come" Luhan smiled. Tao turned to look at Kris who was sitting at the end of the table smiling and laughing cheerfully as he talked with one of the waiters who he did recognize from every visit here. Tao didn't even noticed that he was glaring and that his blood was boiling until Luhan pat his back.

"oops! didn't realize our maknae was so possessive of duizhang!" Luhan smiled.

"What?! am not!"  Tao glared at Luhan who just nodded and chuckled. But Tao took a moment to ponder it. Why did he feel so worked up about Kris flirting with or maybe it was just talking to some girl. Why did it matter to him? He thought maybe its just his brotherly protectiveness but it didn't quite make sense…. He was interrupted of his thoughts by Kris' voice.

"Hey Tao want dessert?" he smiled handing him a plate of cake. Tao just nodded and took it.

   When they were walking back to their dorm, Tao was walking by himself a couple paces behind everyone else still pondering his true feelings over their duizhang, he was distracted by an arm around his shoulder, he turned to see a smiling Kris while Tao said nothing and just kept looking forward. 

"is something wrong?" Kris asked. Tao shook his head but he couldn't keep his mind off of his issue. 

"do you like that waitress?" he blurted out. 

 "the girl for the restaurant?" Kris raised an eyebrow, Tao nodded. "no not like that" Kris laughed. "she was a fan" 

"oh" Tao nodded feeling relief. "she wasn't that pretty anyway" he blurted out again mentally slapping himself. 

"you're right haha my maknae is prettier" Kris winked at him causing the younger boy to blush but he smiled.

  

 As time went on Tao realized just how dependent he was on Kris and how close he really was. He wondered if he annoyed the older boy. Kris never said anything about it so he assumed not. Tao kept pushing these thoughts aside to enjoy his time with Kris and s but then there came a point where he just couldn't any more…

 

Xiumin, Kris and Tao were all messing around and wrestling on the livingroom floor as Lay and Luhan sat on the couch on their laptops and ipads. 

"aishh you guys are too rough"  Xiumin laughed rubbing his neck and arm as he escaped to the hall. 

Tao and Kris kept chuckling as Kris finally got Tao pinned down. 

"bwahhaah I WIN!" he glared.

"nuhhuhhh" Tao gave him puppy eyes then winked. "BBIONG BBIONG" Kris let go and fell back laughing. 

"Damn it Tao! that's not even fair!" he grumbled and got up. "well I've been saying I'm going to shower for the past 2 hours now I really am!" he chuckled and also disappeared into the hall. Tao just laid back onto the floor yawning and rubbing his eyes, smiling slightly. 

"how cute!" Luhan smiled at Tao.

"what?" Tao looked at him.

"already missing your Duizhang? smiling at how he had you pinned to the ground so close to your face!" he smirked.

"WHAT? NOOOO what are you talking about?" Tao glared.

"he still hasn't admitted he's crushing on duizhang?" Lay chuckled as he typed away on his laptop.

"huh?!" Tao looked at him confused.

"oh come on Tao, you're our baby how can we not notice when you like someone?" Luhan said still smiling. Tao felt himself panicking. His heartbeat racing, he stood up.  NO! he can't! He absolutely could not like his leader. They were just messing with him right?

"Tao?" Luhan raised his eyebrow.

"SHUT UP!!! I DON'T LIKE KRIS!!!!!!!" he yelled. A startled Kris stood at the entrance of the living room, stopping from drying his hair with a towel, he let it just drop to his side and starred confused. Tao stomped off to his room bumping Kris' shoulder in the process and just slammed the door. 

Kris turned to Lay and Luhan.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked in bewilderment, 

" I think he's just a little confused at the moment" chuckled Lay and Luhan nodded. 

Kris stood there in shock and confusion, starting to feel a bit panicked. What did he do to cause his maknae such anger? 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry that it took so long for an update! but I'm finally done with school!!  so hopefully means more updates and more frequently haha i kinda know where this story is going but keep getting writers block with the small details and the process of getting there Dx but anyway hope you enjoy! its shorter than i wanted thats why i took so long but i figured you guys would like at least an update! xD oh and i did delete one chapter it was just the one that had me asking if i should continue it so yeah haha xD thanks again for all the readers!! <3  and btw taoris has totally been making me so happy lately hahha they really do seem close!! xO  -fangirling over airport pics- LOL