won't be replaced!

Round 1? Fight? [hiatus]

 

 

 

 

Kris had to admit hearing Tao yell those words hurt. At first he wondered if he had done something wrong. Something that might have angered the young boy, but he couldn't think of anything. He was too embarrassed to go ask so he tried to act normal but Tao was clearly not acting normal. He started giving Kris attitude and it was almost as if he wanted nothing to do with the leader. Kris' hurt quickly turned to anger and he also started distancing himself from the maknae.

 

Kris noticed Tao getting ready to what he predicted was to go shopping. He sat there on the couch waiting for the maknae to come bug him to take him shopping but he never did. Instead he watched in shock as his maknae went over to Xiumin hugging him.

"gege" Tao said cutely doing his aegyo. "please taking me shopping!" 

"aigoo fine fine" Xiumin got up and went to grab his wallet.  Kris still starring in shock, Tao had never asked anyone else to take him shopping….

"we'll be back later!" Xiumin and Tao smiled bouncing out the door cheerfully. Kris starred at the door. He was being replaced. The slow painful realization sunk into him and he felt a sudden heaviness at the pit of his stomach. 

"tsk tsk" Luhan shook his head.

"What?" Kris snapped not realizing someone was there. 

"someone's jealous?" Luhan teased 

"jealous of what?" Kris glared.

"your precious maknae of course" he giggled.

"shut the up and stop hallucinating weird " Kris stood up walking into his room and slamming the door shut. 

 

  He paced his room trying to figure out why he was so upset. This should be a good thing! He doesn't have to be bothered to go shopping anymore doesn't have to waste his money and time , and doesn't even have to worry about that cry baby kid… he sighed and sat on his bed, but it didn't feel good. He liked when Tao bugged him, he liked going shopping with him and seeing his happy face every time he bought him something, he even liked when he cried and went to sleep with him, not because he liked seeing him in pain but because it made him feel good knowing he could comfort him and make him feel safe because he liked to think that he meant something important to Tao….

 

 

As a week went by that Tao won his little battle with Kris he noticed the leader being nice again, he almost went back into their old ways and got very happy with his leader, but he then remembered why it had all started in the first place why he had decided to distance himself from Kris. Just when Kris thought they were back to normal Tao shut himself off completely.

 

 

 

"Hey Tao want to go buy some cake? I'll buy you whatever you want" Kris asked nicely after their practice. 

Tao smiled happily and was about to say yes but then he frowned and turned away. "No. I don't want anything from you. I'm going to eat with Luhan" he walked off without even giving a glance at Kris. Kris stood there confused….

 

 He thought things were going well again but then was reminded about the mocking kiss Tao had given him… Thats it! he thought! He realized how much this was effecting him as a leader and he would have with it no more! He was going to settle things even if it meant Tao's way. He was going to get back at him and make Tao learn and remember his place. He knew even thought Tao looked tough he was just a sensitive boy and although it probably isn't very nice to do but he was definitely going to use that to his favor. Even thought he wanted to regain his role, even though he wouldn't admit it at least not yet...deep down more than anything… he just wanted to be the one who protects Tao and be close to him again….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO everyone! sorry it took so long for an update! Got busy with family and getting ready for SMTOWN LA which was amazing I might add xD ran into EXO in front of Disneyland! They were very nice ^^ Kris nodded his head twice at me once when i greeted them and then when i said bye! felt bad that all those girls kept following them though.. =.=  and of course the concert was awesome!!! about half of EXO touched my hand! xD including TAO! he grabbed my hand twice! haha but anyway! sorry its a short update! been having writers block Dx but hopefully I can manage to get some more in soon xD  thanks again everyone!! <3