Chapter 1: How It All Started

How I Met Infinite's Dancing Machine Hoya

Soojung’s POV:

Eunhye: Wow! That was fun!

Ms. Kim: Good work! See you tomorrow! Class dismissed!

Well, my dance class just ended. I’m Soojung. And yes, I take dance at school. I used to be a lazy, useless, stupid girl but now, I’m a straight-A student, and star dancer in my school. The first sight of HIM really changed my life. And that HIM is INFINITE’s very own dance machine, Hoya.

I’ve never seen anything so fascinating in my entire life. This is how it started a few years ago:

I always had a liking for DBSK. My favourite was always JaeJoong.  But then news broke out when JaeJoong, Yoochun and Junsu left to create JYJ, so I began to leave DBSK/TVXQ  and move onto JYJ. My friend, Eunhye, had won tickets to JYJ’s concert. She invited me and we went together. JYJ was the only thing on my mind that day, but then INFINITE, a group I’ve never heard of, came out to open for JYJ. At first I had no interest in them, but when the second rapper came out, I started paying more attention. He was also an impressive dancer. They left the stage and JYJ came on, at that time I couldn’t concentrate on JYJ. All I was thinking about was who that awesome dancer was.

The concert ended around 9:00PM, pretty early for a concert. Everyone left the stadium and went out into the streets. I hadn’t noticed that INFNITE was still around until a girl shouted “INFINITE OPPAS!” Everyone crowded around them. I saw him amoungst the crowd, and I had heard people calling him “Hoya.” I tried to squeeze to where they were, but by the time I got there, all 7 of them had got into their van and drove off. All the people were disappointed, and started leaving. I looked up to see a girl holding a green and white sweater. She was so angry her face was like a tomato.

Girl: UGHHH! I was so close!

She threw the sweater on the ground and covered her face.

Soojung: Is that…Hoya’s sweater? Don’t you want to keep it?

Girl: Yea it’s his. But I DON’T WANT HIS SWEATER! I WANT HIM! UGH!

She stomped off, cursing at herself for failing. I picked up the sweater and lightly dusted it off. I went home quietly with Eunhye.

Hoya’s POV:

There were so many fans! So many of them grabbed onto my sweater so I had no choice but to take it off and run. When Dongwoo asked for my phone, I realized that both my wallet and cellphone were in that sweater. I raged.

Dongwoo: Where did you last put it?

Hoya: In my sweater.

Dongwoo: Where’s your sweater?

Hoya: With a fan…

Dongwoo was speechless. Everyone was.

There was a lot of personal stuff in both of those things. What if stuff leaks out onto the Internet??? NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don’t think I will be able to sleep tonight…OMG…

Soojung’s POV:

When I got home, I took my time to observe the sweater. I discovered a cellphone and a wallet in the pockets. I examined the wallet first. I saw 2 pieces of ID, some credit cards and cash. Nothing else. I giggled at his pictures on the ID, but I quickly stopped myself and moved onto the cellphone. There was no lock on it so I basically looked through everything. I looked through every contact, picture, and app. He had his schedule in there too. It wasn’t even 10 minutes and I had felt bad for going through Hoya’s things, so I planted myself in front of my computer and did some research until I was able to get a map of how to get to the Woollim Building. I had to return his sweater.