Chapter 9 - Secret

It's Not The Same Without You.

Bringgg Bringgg Bringgg

Junhyung got irritated at his phone ringing at an inappropriate time.

"Hello?" Junhyung grumpily answered the phone.

"Junhyung oppa" A girly, flirty voice answered in the other line.

Junhyung hanged up on the call and threw his phone to who knows where.

It had been a year since Yoseob's parents got into an accident, a year after his father's threat, and also another year for the couple.

The couple had been going on strong. Yoseob have a part time job at the cake shop where Hyuna works and Junhyung is working at his father's company.

The only things that change is that Yoseob and Junhyung lives together now in one apartment, but they rarely stays in it. 

Yoseob's father passed away, therefore Yoseob takes care of his mother and so Yoseob sometimes sleeps in his home.

While Junhyung sometimes visits Yoseob's house but still lives in his own.

The other thing is that the girl Junhyung's father introduced to him is bothering him. 

She doesn't only call, but she works at the company too and bothers Junhyung.

Yoseob doesn't know any of this, that's why Junhyung doesn't want Yoseob visiting him in the office.

And because of this Yoseob got suspicious but Junhyung only told him that he doesn't want Yoseob to get tired of walking and getting to Junhyung's office, but the latter oppose and insist that it's alright. 

So every then and now Junhyung's the one who meets Yoseob.

Junhyung groans and looks up  at the time, 6.am still one hour before he gets ready.

His phone blinks, signaling that it has a new message.

Thinking of the time, it can't be Yoseob because Yoseob gets up at 10am and goes to work at 10.30 am.

He doesn't want to be keep this to Yoseob any longer, but it pains to see the sad eyes of the younger.

Junhyung doesn't like this secret love. You can't even call it love. It's just a secret.

A secret he doesn't want anyone to know. Not Yoseob, not his friends, and not Yoseob's mom.

 

...

 

Author's Note

 

It's been so long since I have last updated. Honestly I miss writing so much but high school is terrible and I just caught dengue. If none of you knows that, then please go search it up if you're not lazy.

I miss you all though and till now. I Hope you enjoy. 

Saranghae~