Chapter 7 - A Visit

It's Not The Same Without You.

The door of the room slightly open and Junhyung quickly look up but carefully not to wake up Yoseob.

“Come in.” He said and fixes his hair a little bit.

Yoseob and Junhyung got tired of talking and walking and got bored so they fall asleep a little bit.

“Jun, baby? “ A voice of an elderly woman echoed.

“Omma?” Junhyung ask and quickly but carefully placed Yoseob’s head that is on his shoulder on a tiny pillow beside him and slowly stands up.

He walks to the door and opens the door widely and straightens his self.

His parents walk in with a bag and a fruit basket.

Junhyung took the ones his mom’s holding, which is the fruit basket, and placed it on the table.

“What’s with the bag?” Junhyung ask his father that has a blue sports bag on his shoulder.

“Your mom said you should stay here for a while and accompany Yoseob.” His father annoyingly said.

Junhyung’s father was sad when he heard his friends –Yoseob’s parents- got in to an accident. But he still can’t accept his son’s relationship with that boy.

“Gomawo omma.” Junhyung thanked his mom and hug her.

He walks to his father and grab the bag but not in a disrespectful way.

“Well, is Yoseob going to proceed the surgery for his father?” Junhyung’s mom asks.

Junhyung only shrug.

“I hope he does, even though it’s a 50-50% chance. He looks so weak.” Junhyung father said and look at his pal.

Junhyung’s father looks at his watch and taps his wife’s shoulder.

“Is it time already?” Junhyung’s mom asks.

Junhyung was confuse and ask,” Time for what?”

“We’re going to Japan and look at your father’s company there.” His mom answered.

Junhyung nod his head in understand, since they usually always do this. Go overseas and come back then go there again and come back again.

His parents bid goodbye. But before Junhyung could close the door, his father’s hand stop it.


He whispers the 2 things that most irritate Junhyung.

“Break-up. Sooner.”

 

...

Author's Note

 

OMG!!! 15 subbies!!!

Thank you very much!!! I love you all!!!

I'm having a writer's block.

If you have any suggestions there, maybe i could twist it up a little and make up something out  of it..

Hey new chapter has been updated!!

If it's getting way too boring just tell me :)

If something's bothering you or you're complaining on something here. You know what to do!

You're right! Just SHUT THE HELL UP AND KEEP THEM TO YOURSELVES AND LET ME HANDLE MY OWN STORY!

Ok It's just a joke.. A lame one ..I know =.= Just tell me ok? OK!!

Criticisms are allowed :D

Ok Bye now !! :D ♥