Chapter 10 - Now or never

It's Not The Same Without You.

"Welcome to Sweet and Sho-" Yoseob sees Junhyung and grins.

"What's your order, sir?" Junhyung hums.

"Can I get one cheesecake?" Yoseob punches it on the register.

"Is there anything else, sir?" Junhyung nods and says, "Can I also have you?"

Yoseob blushes at the statement and quietly scolds Junhyung, saying he's still at work.

Junhyung chuckles and told him that he'll wait for him. He took a sit next to the window and looks at Yoseob take orders from other customers.

He sighs. He was contemplating whether to tell Yoseob now what his father was up to since last year or wait for the right moment.

Junhyung figured being together for so many years has it's perks and Yoseob would understand.

Yoseob would understand that his father is a greedy man who yearns for the success of the company. He knows that Junhyung will still love him.

After Yoseob's shift has ended, Junhyung drove them to a quiet picnic place.

He brought out a picnic clothe and lay it down for them to sit on.

It was now or never.

"Seobie-ah." Junhyung starts as he clears his throat.

Yoseob looks at him and tilts his head a little.

"What is it, Junnie?" Yoseob calmly asks.

Junhyung sits up straight and holds Yoseob's hand.

"Promise me you won't hate me." Junhyung says and he can feel Yoseob clenching his hand.

"I promise. I promise I won't hate you. There's always a reason behind everything, right?" Yoseob tries smiling but Junhyung knows that if he looks at him, he'll back out.

"My father wants us to break up. He had been planning this since last year. I couldn't bring myself to say this to you." Junhyung lowers down his head.

He looks back up and caresses Yoseob's cheek.

"You know I love you, right? I don't care if my father disown me as long as I have you." Junhyung blinks out the tears threatening to fall and leans in to kiss Yoseob.

Yoseob kisses back, he doesn't know if it was Junhyung's or his tears that tasted bitter but he knows for sure that none of them wants to ever let go of one another.

They both pull back with lack of air.

"There's a girl named Hara who works at my company. My father has been setting us up together, that's the only reason I don't want you going to the company. He'll would harm you." Junhyung speaks, tears still falling down and he rests his head on Yoseob's shoulder.

Yoseob hugs Junhyung tight and silently cries as he says, "I love you."