Chapter 8 - Date

It's Not The Same Without You.

A few days later

“Omma. You should eat this.” Yoseob said as he feed his mother with some sliced apples.

Yoseob’s mom woke up the next day Junhyung’s parent’s visit and was taken home after a few days. Yoseob’s father hasn’t woken up yet after the surgery so he’s still in the hospital. Yoseob was so happy that the surgery for his father was a success but his father hasn’t wake up yet.

“Seobie-ah.” Yoseob’s mom said.

“Hmm?” Yoseob responded while slicing some fruits.

“You should go visit Junhyung. I’m going to visit your father anyway.” Yoseob’s mom said and looks at her son.

“Arasso omma. When are you going? I’ll drive you to the hospital.” Yoseob said as he started to gather all the peelings of the fruits and throw it into the trash bin.

“Gwenchana. You go ahead, baby.” Yoseob’s mom said and urged Yoseob to get out of the house.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to drive you there, omma?” Yoseob ask again, concern in his eyes.

“It’s alright. I’m fine.” Yoseob mom said while smiling and pushing her son out of the door.

“I’ll be going now then omma. Take care and I love you.” Yoseob bid goodbye to his mom after giving his mom a peck at the cheek.

Yoseob opened his car’s door and went in. He fished out his car keys in his skinny jeans’ pocket, and started the engine.

Yoseob called Junhyung after he got his car out of their garage.

“Yeoboseyo?” Junhyung answered groggily, obviously he just woke up.

“Junnie.” Yoseob said with a little bit of aegyo.

“Baby. Do you need anything?” Junhyung ask as he sit up straight and fix his hair, ready to get out of bed.

“Did I wake you up?” Yoseob worriedly ask and not answering Junhyung’s question.

“It’s alright… It’s…” Junhyung paused and look at his wall clock, “It’s already 11 A.M. anyway.”

“How’s your mom? Is she alright?” Junhyung asked again and Yoseob again didn’t answer. Instead he said, “Let’s go on a date Junnie. I miss you so much.”

Junhyung just chuckled at how cute his boyfriend is. Junhyung hang up after saying “yes” and quickly went to take a shower and get dressed.

 

...

 

Author's Note

Wah! 21 subscribers? Seriously? I love you guys all so much!

Though I'm sorry that it maybe be a little while till I get to update again.

I'm taing 3 exams and I need to review so I don't fail.

I'm sorry guys! But thank you all so much for suporting this story though it's been so long since I update.

Saranghaeyo~ ♥