Chapter 4 - Omma

It's Not The Same Without You.

Junhyung entered his house after he walks Yoseob home.

He went upstairs, where his room is.

When he see his door slightly open he walk slowly and peek through, only to see his mother sobbing quietly on his bed, holding a picture frame.

Junhyung slowly open the door, but his mother looks like she didn’t care at all.

He walk to his bed, sit beside his mother and slowly pull his mother for a tight and comforting hug, like a son would give his mother.

His mother stop crying and look up at Junhyung.

“Junhyung, sweetie.” His mother called him.

He looks down and look at his mother’s eyes. Red and swollen were visible in her eyes.

He wiped his mother’s tears that were slowly falling and nod.

“Don’t let him go.” His mother said and caresses his son’s cheek with her free hand.

Junhyung was confused but nod, nonetheless.

“If you really love him, don’t hurt his heart.” His mother continued.

Junhyung only responded by a nod, still confuse.

“Don’t ever follow your appa’s words. He wants you to be happy, in his way. Not yours.” His mother said again and slowly stands up.

“Cherish him and be happy. Arasso?” After that his mother put the frame back and left.

After hearing his mother’s last words he realized what his mother is talking about.

Yoseob.

He looks at the picture frame his mom was holding before and took it.

It was the photo Yoseob’s dad took last Christmas.

Yoseob, Junhyung and both of their parents smiling widely in the camera.

He put it back and said, “I won’t. I won’t leave him.”