Chapter 1 - Junhyung

It's Not The Same Without You.

"Junnie!" Yoseob yelled.

He run to Junhyung and hug him tight.

"Baby! I miss you so much." Junhyung hug him back tightly too.

"Hyung! the others misses you too. Let's go their waiting for us!" Yoseob happily said and grab Junhyung's hand.

Junhyung have been gone for 4 years because he studied in America.

They contacted each other through phones,computers and webcams.

Junhyung loves Yoseob very much that he doesn't even let anyone touch him except for his and Yoseob's family of course, but not with their friends.

Yoseob being always cute, just can't stop making Junhyung jealous by using their friends.

Junhyung stop his tracks and so is Yoseob since he's holding his hand.

"Wae?" Yoseob ask worriedly.

"I haven't seen you since i left and i want to spend some time with you first." Junhyung cutely said, well he tried to.

Yoseob giggled seeing the failed aegyo of his boyfriend.

He leaned forward and peck his lover's lips.

"You're cute." Yoseob said.

"I'm serious here,Seobie." Junhyung said in a serious tone.

"Oh come on hyung. They're waiting for us. I promise after the meeting we'll spend some time together." Yoseob said and tugged Junhyung's hand.

Junhyung gave in and they walked to the cafe where their friends are waiting.

They entered the cafe and saw their friends.

"We're here!" Yoseob happily cheered.

"Hyung!" Dongwoon, the youngest in their group yelled and hug Junhyung, in a brotherly way.

"Hey woon. You've grown." Junhyung chuckled and ruffled the taller boy's hair.

Making the little boy pout because of jealousy.

The maknae saw this and laughed.

"Hyung is adorable when he's jealous." Dongwoon said, pointing to the pouty Yoseob.

"Yah!" Yoseob slapped Dongwoon's finger that is pointing at him.

Junhyung just chuckle at his lover.

They talk about how Junhyung was doing in America and DuJun and GiKwang ask about the girls there.

Junhyung replied them with,"All of them are beautiful." making Yoseob jealous.

And they talk more until one of them said they should go.

"Junnie." Yoseob called Junhyung while they're walking to the park.

"Hmm?" Junhyung replied simply.

"Is it true that the girls there are really beautiful?" Yoseob asked in a low voice afraid that Junhyung might laugh at him becuase of his jealousy.

"Yes.They're really cute,pretty,beautiful and y." Junhyung replied,emphasizing the word "y".

Junhyung can sense that Yoseob was angry.How? they were holding hands and Yoseob squeezed Junhyung's hand.

Junhyung softly laughed at the boy's reaction and peck his cheek.

"But my Yoseob is the best!" Junhyung exclaimed.

Yoseob look at Junhyung and Junhyung saw that a big smile was plastered in Yoseob's face.

Yoseob swayed their hands and walk happily, humming his favorite song.

Junhyung will sure miss this moments...