The Way Out.

School Of Horror

You and the rest of Mblaq where riding on fluff and just like thunder predicted fluff knew exactly the way in this labyrinth. Before you knew it you saw light at the end of the tunnel.

The teacher was waiting outside.

‘’congratulations’’ he had a big warm smile on his face. ‘’ you are the second group to find your way out.’’

‘’ the second?’’ Seungho asked.

‘’ yeah.’’ The teacher said and pointed to a group of guys friendly chatting ‘’ those guys over there arrived only minutes before you.’’

You looked at the group of guys and immediately you started spazzing in your head. * OMG!!! OMG!!!! Those guys are from exo!!! How did they get out of there so fast? Do they really have superpowers*

‘’pfffft.’’ Thunder snorted ‘’ they don’t even have a dog werewolf.’’

Mblaq laughed and hit thunders head. You would have laughed with them if you weren’t fangirling over exo who were just a few meters away from you.

Then one of the boys looked up at you and Mblaq. You immediately knew it was hottie kai. Kai disappeared and appeared in front of you.

‘’ omo!!!’’ You squealed and you thought you were going to faint.

*they really have superpowers* you thought.  

‘’ so you are the second group to alive huh.’’ Kai said arrogant.

‘’yeah.’’ Thunder said fluff growled at the kai.

‘’ ssssht fluff.’’ Thunder ordered fluff.

‘’ I see you have a euh… pet?’’ kai said

‘’ yeah.’’ Thunder answered ‘’ this is fluff I met him in the labyrinth.’’

The rest of the exo also came walking towards you.

‘’ he’s so cute!!!!’’ Sehun squealed.

A really tall guy walked to the front you immediately knew who it was. Kris of course. The leader of exo along with suho of course, but it was Kris who stepped to the front first.

‘’ hi, let me introduce out group’’ He said while holding out his hand. ‘’ we are exo, I am sorry if kai might have been rude to you. He usually is really cold to strangers.’’

G.o shook his hand. ‘’ we are Mblaq. ‘’ and that is  you  said while pointing at you.’’

You bowed and said shakily said: ‘’ h-i-I’’

‘’ hey guys!!’’ the teacher said ‘’ why aren’t you going to your next lesson!’’

All of you looked up. Your happiness immediately disappeared until now all of your lessons have been terrifying you were scared of what might come now, but exo was with you now. You wouldn’t be in risk with their superpowers nearby right? And so all of you started walking.

‘’ what is wrong with your foot?’’ lay asked Joon.

‘’ that stupid beast bit my pretty pretty leg.’’ Joon whined.

‘’ let me fix that for you.’’ Lay answered and walked to Joon. He put his hand on joons ankle. Joon flinched at it touch, but as soon as an silver colored glow out of lays hand surrounded joons ankle and the wound started to disappear his face relaxed.

‘’ WOOW’’ Joon said ‘’ that really helps.

‘’ yeah.’’ Thunder said in awe. ‘’ can you heal my arm to?’’

Lay looked at thunders arm. ‘’ yeah of course no problem.’’

 


i am really sorry that i haven;t upate for so long. but i am the co-author of this story in don't think the author is going to write futher with this story but don't worry i still really like it but i am really really busy. that's why it took me so long to update. i will finish this story. but it might take a while.