the nightmare begins!!!!

School Of Horror

A loud thud sounds from the ceiling. Everyone is looking up. Then a hatch in the ceiling opened. You look at Onew at Jonghyun. They are staring back at you.

‘’ what is happening?’’ you asked.

‘’ guess the nightmare begins.’’ Onew said. He shrugged.

You are freaking out. How can tell so calm that the nightmare is beginning. You look back to the ceiling. Out off the hatch is a small board is coming from the ceiling. The moment you can see what was on the board you gasped. Key let out a loud high scream. While Jonghyun and Onew where loss off words.

‘’ I warned you that the nightmare was beginning but you mere humans where too stupid to believe!’’ the weird creepy voice called.’’ Now you do believe me don’t you?’’

We nodded as answer to his question to scared to say anything.

’ let the game begin.’’ Said the creepy weird voice in a happy tone.

You are staring at the most horrendous game there is.

‘’ we can’t play this games, mister creepy weird voice!’’ Jonghyun yelled.

‘’ oh I believe that is a lie.’’ The creepy voice answered.’’ I have three things to say then you start the game. 1! No cheating if I caught one of you cheating you are dead! 2! The loser is punished 3! You must play till there is a winner. If you stop before the game is finished you all share the same future. And I can tell you that is not a good one.’’

You gulped. You can’t finish this game.

‘’ that is impossible!’’ key yelled.

‘’muhahahahahahah’’ the voice laughed.

You never ever heard such devastating laugh before. Goosebumps are showing on your arms.

‘’ shall we?’’ stuttered Onew and reached out to the box on the board from the ceiling.

You nodded. And so you Onew, Jonghyun and key are starting the most horrendous games ever: monopoly!!!!! O.o


hi people eemsme here. :D i am from now on a co-author for this story. the author of the story has a lot of stories to deal with and she can't keep up with them so she asked me to help her. thouh i doubt if she ever is goin to finish one, but now that i am co-author i can assure you that this story is getting updates frequently. i hate leaving thins undone. :D


so this is chapter 3 the nightmare begon. the first game they are going to play is a game of monopoly are you going to survive? and who will be the winner?  and what is the punishment the loser gets? you will all read it in a the next update so stay tuned?