Disposing A Body.

School Of Horror

‘’ so students let’s starts today lesson.’’ The hobo teacher said. ‘’ how to get rid of a dead body.’’

You looked at the hobo teacher in shock.

‘’ first.’’ He said. ‘’ you take the corpse to the bathtub.’’

And while he said that he rolled the body to the bathtub that was on the right side of the class.

‘’ since when was that bathtub there?’’ thunder asked you.

‘’ I have no idea.’’ You replied you were actually wondering that yourself. The hobo teacher threw the corpse in the bathtub.

‘’ then.’’ The hobo teacher said. ‘’ you strip yourself till you because you don’t want your clothes to get dirty.’’

*he isn’t going to undress himself in front of the whole class right?* you thought but to your luck he quickly added:

‘’ but because where in the horror school here and I am wearing a special coat for this kind of jobs I don’t have to do that now, and I want you to also put on a white coat.’’

All of you picked up a white coat which were on the left side of the classroom.

Kai and chanyeol had already started talking again, well actually chanyeol had started hanging up a story to kai, but kai barely listened and just nodded here and there. Sehun and luhan where busy discussing what there were going to do after school. 

‘’ hee.’’ A voice to your right said. You looked to your right and where surprised to find Kris standing there and holding out a white coat for you. ‘’ this is way too small for me, but I think it would fit you. ‘’

You took the coat for him while thanking him.

‘’ I don’t like this lesson.’’ You whispered to Kris.

‘’ I’m used to it now.’’ Kris answered. ‘’ you’ll get way more worse lessons then this.’’

‘’ true.’’ You answered and thought back to the labyrinth you just got out and shivered. It was better than that, everything was better than that, but still you found that disposing a dead corpse was also something that was not that pleasant. Actually all the lessons here where not pleasant.  It was that all of the other students where so hot! Come on you were in a classroom with exo and Mblaq!!! Nothing can top that!

‘’ does everybody have a coat?’’ the hobo asked.

All of you answered with a polite ‘’ yes sir.’’ And went back to their seats. The hobo explained further that you needed to drain the blood by cutting its neck first then you cut up the rest of the body and needed to put them in garbage bags, and feed those later to the pigs they cut through bone like butter. You shivered at everything that the hobo did to the body while the rest of the class actually looked quite fascinating to what was happening. After a half hour every piece of the corpse was in garbage bags and the teacher was done with the corpse.

‘’ ok so this was one way.’’ The hobo teacher said. ‘’ now I will give you some more ways to hide a body but believe me this is the best. And the rest of the class there will be theory so no more chopping body’s’’

You sighed in relief. No more bodies.

‘’ ok so you could also throw the garbage bag with body parts away in the garbage. ‘’ the hobo began. ‘’ but not in your own of course you need to spread it all over the city so they don’t know where it came from.’’ 

Then you felt something hit you back you squealed and looked back at kai and chanyeol they were giggling you guessed they threw something on your back. You shook their head to them to let them know they should stop but as soon as you turned around you felt again something hitting you back. You turned around again and looked angry at the two boys who were just giggling. You turned around again, but as soon as you looked to the front this time two things hit your back at the same time this time you jumped up from your chair and turned around.

‘’ yah!’’ you yelled.

‘’ miss …. !!!!’’ the hobo teacher yelled. ‘’ what do you think you are doing! Come to the front of the class now!’’


so another update i am faster now right? :P

i have vacation!!!!! soon i will update again but after that it will probably take a while because i will be going on vacation ^^

so see you guy soon.

i hope you liked it ^^

by the way do you want exo to stay for a bit longer?

and do want to see just exo or also more of there superpowers?