our way out!

School Of Horror

‘’ aaaaaaaah!’’ you, Joon, Seungho and thunder screamed.

You were really scared. Joon was hanging by his feet in the beast its mouth.

‘’ HELP!’’ Joon yelled ‘’ I am dying here!’’

‘’ I am too young and to beautiful to die!’’

Then the beast shook Joon like a little toy. We screamed of fear of Joon being hurt.

‘’ I am bleeding!’’ Joon yelled ‘’ I hope that it’s not going to leave a scar on my perfect legs!’’

Thunder stepped to the beast.

‘’ what are you doing?’’ you asked.

‘’ I am going to tame of it, of course.’’

‘’ what!’’ you yelled. ‘’ you can’t it’s a dangerous beast.’’

‘’ it’s a DOG werewolf, dog always can be tamed.’’ Thunder answered. ‘’ you just need the right hand.’’

Thunder stepped in front the beast and pointed at it and then said in a strict tone.

‘’ put him down!’’

The dog looked at him, turned his head a bit and surprisingly let Joon fall to ground.

Joon crawled back scared.

The dog growled at thunder but thunder didn’t move an inch.

He kept pointing at the beast.

‘’ sit!’’ thunder yelled and pointed to the ground.

The beast turned his head a few times and then lashed out at thunder.

The beast bit his arm. You could see blood from his arm dripping on the ground.

‘’ thunder?’’ you asked worried.

‘’ shhht’’ thunder said.

Thunder lifted his other arm. You are curious about he is going to do.

Then he hit the beast with the arm he just lifted.

The beast squealed and fell to the ground, while letting go of thunders arm.

‘’ good boy!’’ thunder said and petted the beast on his head.

‘’ good boy!?’’ Seungho said. ‘’ thunder he just bit you’re arm.’’

‘’ so?’’ thunder said and turned around ‘’he is sitting down isn’t he?’’

Behind him the beast crawled back to his feet he growled shortly before attacking thunder ones again. Thunder reacted without turning back; he hit the beast again on the head.

The beast fell the ground ones again, squealed and gave up.

Thunder turned back to the beast.

‘’ you’re a good boy right?’’ thunder said and scratched the dog its ears.

To you amazement he actually wagged his tail like a normal dog would.

*thunder is indeed the unbeatable evil member.* you thought and chuckled.

‘’ now that we don’t need to be scared of the beast anymore, where going to get safely out of here.’’ Seungho said. ‘’ let’s go.’’

‘’ yeah, let’s go.’’ You said.

Seungho, you, thunder and the beast walking behind thunder started.

‘’ WAIT!!’’

You looked back. Joon was still sitting on the ground struggling to get up, but his hurt leg hindered him.

‘’ you’re just going to leave me behind?’’ Joon asked.

You felt sorry for him.

‘’ sorry I forget about you.’’ Thunder said.

‘’ fluff get him.’’ Thunder ordered and the beast ran to Joon.’’

‘’ fluff?’’ you asked.

‘’ AAAAHHHH!’’ Joon yelled. ‘’ are you trying to kill me?’’

The beast grabbed Joon leg again but this time carefully and lounged him over his head so that Joon was sitting on the back of the beast.

‘’ I thought fluff was a suited name.’’ thunder said.  ‘’ come on we all can ride it, I think fluff knows the way.’’


a new update!!!! yeey!!

*cough, cough*

ugh, i feel sick....

it's only the second week of school and of course who needs to get sick.

me T^T

WHY? WHY? ME?

anyway next week a new update.