key's punishment.

School Of Horror

You, Onew and Jonghyun are looking at key in shock.

‘’ i-i- lost.’’ He stuttered. ‘’ what’s going to happen to me?’’

You could see that key is trembling of fear. You feel sorry for him, but you’re also glad that it is not you who lost. You are wandering what the punishment is key is going to receive. It must be something really scary because just thinking about the weird creepy voice and his threat made Goosebumps on your arms.

‘’ why did nothing happen yet?’’ Jonghyun asked.

‘’ maybe the weird creepy voice fell asleep while watching us?’’ Onew told him.

‘’ or he is preparing his torture chamber for me?’’ key added.

‘’ falling asleep sounds better to Me.’’ you said.

‘’ what are we going to do?’’ Jonghyun asked.

‘’ don’t know.’’ You said.

Then there was a loud click ones again, and the finished game off monopoly disappeared through the same hatch as where it came from. All three off you followed the movements of the board until it disappeared.

You expected that the creepy weird voice would come back and give key his punishment but nothing happened.

‘’ I think your safe key.’’ Onew said.

‘’ you think?’’ key said still unsure about the whole situation.

Onew opened the door of the room .

‘’it’s not locked we can go.’’ Onew said.

‘’ yeah let’s get out off here.’’ You said.

You walked to onew in the dooropening. Key and Jonghyun followed close behind. You had played monopoly the whole day and night. But you weren’t tired at all.

You entered the cafeteria off the school of horror. Though it was 5:30 in the morning there where quite a lot off people in the cafeteria. A boy who looked way to much like a girl with his hair extensions is running toward you.

‘’ where have you guys been? We looked everywhere for you.’’ The boy said.

You think the boys looks familiar, you’re sure you’ve seen him before. But because off the dim light of the cafeteria you couldn’t see him well enough.

‘’ taemin!!’’ key, Onew and Jonghyun shouted in unison and run towards him.

Taemin! You think. Of course how is it possible you didn’t recognize him?

‘’ everybody got there schedule.’’ He said.

‘’ schedule?’’ Jonghyun asked.

‘’ yeah, the schedule. You the lessons you are going to follow and such things.’’

You joined there conversation.

‘’ we need to attend lessons!?’’ you ask.

All the boys give you weird looks.

‘’ why else is it called the school of horror.’’ Taemin asked with and emphasis on school.


 

and here i am back with an other update the last chapter was really short so i felt kind of forched by myself to update an other longer chapter. so here it is!

i hope you guys like it.

 

and please comment and subscribe. it always makes me so happy when i come back to asianfanfics and someone commented on one off my stories.