Joon's fairy tale world

School Of Horror

Joon sat in the middle of the room.

‘’lee Joon’’ the scary voice said.

‘’ w-who’s there?’’ Joon asked and looked through the room.

‘’ don’t be scared.’’ You’re saying ‘’ if it knows you’re scared it will come after you.’’

‘’ w-what?’’ Joon said and gulped.’’ I AM TO YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!’’

You face palmed yourself and stand up.

‘’Seungho.’’ You said.

Seungho looks up.

‘’hm?’’ he said, while dropping the map he was looking at.

‘’ do you already know where we need to go?’’ you ask him.

‘’ I am not sure but I think we need to go through that tunnel.’’ He said.

It was your first lesson. You and the rest of your class are dumped in the tunnels under the school; in the tunnels is a horrible beast. You need to get out of the tunnels without dying. A nice lesson don’t you think so…..

I was lucky enough to stumble up on Seungho who was carrying an unconscious lee Joon over his shoulder while reading the map of the tunnels. I turned out that Joon passed out after hearing the beasts roar.

‘’ why aren’t you sure Seungho?’’ you asked.

‘’ well.’’ He said.’’ If you look around this room you count 8 tunnels which lead to this room, but the map only shows 7. ‘’

‘’ NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!’’ Joon yelled while falling on his knees arms spread. ‘’ THE MAP IS USELESS!!!!’’

‘’ JOON SHUT UP’’ you and Seungho said at in unison. Joon put his head on the ground like he surrender.

You looked at his map and then around the room.

‘’ you’re right.’’ You said ‘’ but look at that tunnel its shape different than the rest.’’

You walked to the weird shaped tunnel. You noticed that it wasn’t a tunnel.

‘’ Seungho!’’ you said.’’ This tunnel is fake.’’

‘’ what do you mean?’’ he said. ‘’ how can a tunnel be fake.’’

‘’ it’s a painting on the wall it isn’t a tunnel.’’ You explained.

‘’ WE ARE SAVED!!!!’’ Joon yelled and shot back up.

You and Seungho looked at him weird.

‘’ the map may be right Joon.’’ Seungho said. ‘’ but we still need to get out of here without crossing paths with the beast.’’

‘’ let’s just go staying here is pointless.’’ You said.

You Joon and Seungho walked the path Seungho found on the map.

‘’ eugh… how far do we need to walk, I’m tired.’’ Joon whined.

‘’ Joon’’ you said. ‘’ we haven’t even been here more than 5 min’’

‘’ exactly’’ Joon said.

You sighed. He may be an idol but it still doesn’t change the point he can be very annoying.

‘’ wait!’’ Seungho said.’’ Hide!’’

He pushed himself against the wall. You and Joon followed his example.

The second all off you were hidden against the wall a loud roar filled the tunnels.

Your body trembled in fear just be hearing the roar. It sounded like a big dog. No a big growling wolf.

The roar echoed against the walls and slowly faded away.

Joon pushed himself off the wall, to see what was ahead. You followed his example curious what he might have seen.

In the far distance you could a shadow on the walls. At the end of this tunnel was a T-junction. The T-junction was about 10 meters away, and someone or something was coming this way……

You heard loud heavy footsteps coming.


now the chapter is complete.

what or who is the source of the footsteps?

what do you think?